PDA

View Full Version : A Nasty WipeOut

11-14-2001, 05:02 AM
My friend got a 2001 400EX one day before i got mine (this was back in April) so after 3 days of having it he was showing off and he brought it back in the yard and said oh well and went out onto a CHIP AND SEAL road and in 3rd gear full throttle he pulls it back and he scraped his ***** on the pavement falling off the quad and screaming. The quad stoped a ways down the road and he lost the back of his boxers the back of his and part of his *****. Just let me say he didn't go to school for two days

trueblue450
11-14-2001, 04:43 PM
That reminds me of my friends wreck at Columbia Missouri. He was hitting a jump on the MX track on his Suzuki 125 and hit it right on the powerband. His bike went straight up and he landed right on his ***. The funny thing about an *** injury is when you are walking around like a fool it looks like you just cant walk, but when you break your leg you atleast got a cast on and everyone can see why you walk like a fool. Scott walked around like a fool for the whole week at school after that riding weekend.

Striker49
11-14-2001, 04:53 PM
lol, thats one of those funny things but not really b/c the guy got hurt bad things.