PDA

View Full Version : Locating Dealer in SW PA

Hemi636
01-11-2009, 05:58 PM
-I am hoping that someone can help me find a local DRR or APEX dealer.
-I am looking to move my two boys up from 50cc to a 90cc ATVs. I have dealers near my house that sale Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Polaris, Yamaha, Kymco, and Can Am.
-I have done alot of researching on the net, and have decided that I want to get them either DRR 90s or APEX 90s based on what I read how both are at the top of the 90cc class.
-I live approx 30 miles south of Pittsburgh, and can't seem to find a dealership close to me. The closest that I could find is Hetrick Racing in Oil City, PA which is about a 2.5 hour drive. Now I have read that they are one of the best in the business at making these things perform, but was hoping I could find something closer to home.

gocroom
01-11-2009, 06:15 PM
It would be worth the trip Hetrick will do you a great job. I traveled from Florida visit family in Penn Hills and drove there to purchase with them

Arctic Cat Dad
01-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Don't know of any closer. We made a 4 hr trip to Hetricks and wouldn't have considered any1 else. Rich built Michael's Apex and it's a screamer. We've been dealing with Rich for many years and have won a few National championships and many races on Quads he's helped me with. They are just down to earth folks and there service is second to none in my book.They treat my boy like a king! It will be well worth your trip. Wish I was only a couple of hrs from him.

yfz450ba
01-11-2009, 08:52 PM
you need to call Mike at Instigator Racing, he has them both, and is offering flex bars with the deal he is real cool to deal with. Slate Lick exit off rt 28 just out of Pittsburgh. tell him Bill sent ya

etondaddy
01-13-2009, 04:07 PM
Hey Mopar guy check your pm's..........

Mike Kozura

racer28
01-22-2009, 07:59 PM
5. No commercial advertising of any sort, except for advertising for our sponsors/paid advertisers - including banners in posts, avatars, or signature lines, website addresses, phone numbers, or messages (public or private). This includes users advertising for different shops or companies. We enjoy all shops taking part in ATVriders but no contact information, including websites or phone numbers. The administrator alone will make the final decision on what is advertising but as a simple rule it covers all retail shops, chop shops, and product manufacturers big and small. Manufacturers are strongly encouraged to post information on their own products, but please no ads or prices. Violation of this rule will result in one warning and then a permanent ban.

XXX -rider
01-22-2009, 08:26 PM
who is your uncle ? ..tell us more..name of shop ??
gotta website ?..is he on here ? does he contribute here ?
what does his resume/experience on these machine look like ?
what type of racing ?

racer28
01-23-2009, 05:35 PM
kelvin nelson
nelson motosport, founded 4 years ago
no website yet
i think hes one here
hasnt really had time to do anything on here yet
knows these bikes inside and out. can get any part needed
has dirtbikes and quads out there
hes not knew to the scene, he went pro back in the day on dirtbikes

SMS
01-23-2009, 06:35 PM
I dont know how close I am but we are in central Ohio
Snyder Motorsports
8303 Cleveland Rd
Wooster, OH 44691
www.snydermotorsports.net

Or you can click the sms snyder banner at the top of this page, it is in cycle with other ads
Thank You