PDA

View Full Version : Drr Dealer

Hemi636
01-11-2009, 05:56 PM
-I am hoping that someone can help me find a local DRR or APEX dealer.
-I am looking to move my two boys up from 50cc to a 90cc ATVs. I have dealers near my house that sale Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Polaris, Yamaha, Kymco, and Can Am.
-I have done alot of researching on the net, and have decided that I want to get them either DRR 90s or APEX 90s based on what I read how both are at the top of the 90cc class.
-I live approx 30 miles south of Pittsburgh, and can't seem to find a dealership close to me. The closest that I could find is Hetrick Racing in Oil City, PA which is about a 2.5 hour drive. Now I have read that they are one of the best in the business at making these things perform, but was hoping I could find something closer to home.

3400ben
01-11-2009, 06:14 PM
I bought my son's new drr 90 over the phone. The dealer had it set up the way I wanted it. I drove 4 hours one way to get his. Don't be afraid to buy for a dealer and have it shipped to your house. The parts are easy to get and info to fix is on this forum.

01-11-2009, 07:09 PM
i'm a dealer located by harrisburg pa i pmed you a price

01-12-2009, 05:36 AM
i'm a dealer located by harrisburg pa i pmed you a price

GNCC Laeger 250
01-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Hetrick's are great people to work with...........Give them A try.....

SMS
01-12-2009, 08:40 PM
I sell DRR and APEX we are located in central Ohio. I can sell anywhere and have it delivered. Alot of customers have us customize their DRR to what they want and then come and ride it here and then take it with them. I prices are higher than alot of places to be up front. I do take off all the parts we have problems with from the factory and upgrade to better parts such as battery, chain, coil. We also jet the carb on our dyno to make sure the carb and clutch are tuned properly. I take alot of pride in the bikes we build and quality and problem free are our goals.
Thanks

bulldogfallon
01-13-2009, 08:09 PM
You will find a lot valuable info here and also a lot dealers as well.

Best bet is to talk to a few potential dealers and see who you feel the most comfortable with.

Local support is great if the dealer knows their stuff and Hetrick is well known and has lots of experience.

Don't be swayed by a bidding war....

The easiest part of the racing experience is buying the quad...it is the service and support you receive after the sale that will make the biggest difference.

You can't put a price tag on exceptional support....

Good luck with your search.

rmuscle
01-13-2009, 08:17 PM
bought both my quads from g force , have nothing but good things to say, support is second to none

JEDWARDS
01-13-2009, 09:08 PM
***Edited by Moderator***

Advertising is for our paid sponsors only.

5. No commercial advertising of any sort, except for advertising for our sponsors/paid advertisers - including banners in posts, avatars, or signature lines, website addresses, phone numbers, or messages (public or private). This includes users advertising for different shops or companies. We enjoy all shops taking part in ATVriders but no contact information, including websites or phone numbers. The administrator alone will make the final decision on what is advertising but as a simple rule it covers all retail shops, chop shops, and product manufacturers big and small. Manufacturers are strongly encouraged to post information on their own products, but please no ads or prices. Violation of this rule will result in one warning and then a permanent ban.