PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN 02 RAPTOR on Jan. 10th ONTARIO!

rbgnwa45
01-11-2009, 01:44 PM
PLEASE BOLO for a 2002 Blue Raptor with aftermarket bars, exhaust, tires. I have a hunch that this is the same 23 year old prick that stole my Pontiac Sunfire in August 2008. He lives in the West Lincoln area (Hamilton, Binbrook, Dunville, Grimsby, Smithville, Caistor Centre, and Beamsville. The raptor isn't mine but it was stolen a few KM away and is my buds' buds. I want him to steal some more **** from me because I'll send him back to god with buckshot. Patrick Wheeler you're a fking dead man.

Quad18star
01-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Pictures would help the cause.

Keep an eye out on Kijiji.com , myzer.com. Seems a lot of stuff turns up on Kijiji though.

rbgnwa45
01-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Thanks Quadstar, I'll probably be buying the autotrader's for the next 5 months because of this. I'll get some pictures up. I also plan on running for Alderman and I'm 21, if I can catch a thief that'll look pretty good :eek2: .

LOCK THOSE TOYS UP PEOPLE, and for god sakes, don't leave the keys in it :huh Which is what they did.

rbgnwa45
01-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Correction, they pushed it to the road and put it into the back of a pickup. 2 sets of footprints. I'm calling a psychic for this one.

rbgnwa45
01-11-2009, 03:30 PM
Another correction the plastic is BLACK but the nose is BLUE, white shocks, and there is no rear grab bar. 1 sticker is on it.

rbgnwa45
01-11-2009, 03:37 PM
If was going to steal a quad I'd buy different plastics for it first, then steal it, then switch the plastics and take off the nerfs just so people like me can't say hey that's my quad. 40 minutes ago, about 1 hour away, someone posted an 03 660 with blue plastics and an aftermarket grab bar with no nerfs on kijiji. Buds 660 had nerfs. Who here thinks it could have played out like that? It also makes sence that they would change the year in the selling title. It's selling for $3500, too. Not too cheap, not too expensive. No questions asked. Atleast I've got a phone number. Thieves are idiots, because I think like one.