PDA

View Full Version : 2004 YFZ450 $4800 Or BO

brandonfreyman
01-11-2009, 12:30 PM
2004 Race Ready YFZ450
I am posting this for my teammate. His number and email will be at the bottom of this page. If you send a reply on here I will make sure he gets it. This atv was purchased new in 2004 and was modified and maintained for motocross racing. The quad was adult owned and maintained, and was garage kept. The engine oil and filter were changed every two races. The suspension was pulled apart and greased every two races. The shocks were rebuilt after every season. The top end of the engine was rebuilt after every season. The valve clearance was checked every four races. The suspension bearings and bushings were replaced after every race season. This quad has a professionally built race engine specifically for mid range and top end power. I have raced this quad for four seasons winning a number of races, and finishing second place overall in the District 6 series points championship in 2006, and have finished in the top six overall every season I have raced this machine. The machine was purpose built, and if it did not make the quad faster, handle better or meet safety requirements, it was removed from the machine. It is extremely powerful and handles very well. I have over $6000 invested beyond the purchase price of the quad. I am asking $5000 for the sale price. I am taking a huge loss on this machine and the price may seem steep but read again what you will be getting for your money. I will accept the best REASONABLE offer below the asking price if the asking price is not met.

Engine Mods

Pro Design Pro Flow Billet air filter intake
39FCR carb with Duncan Racing jet kit
Duncan Racing HP4 Head, including: porting, 3 angle valve job, heavy duty springs, oversize valves, intake and exhaust cams
450cc Cylinder with Wiseco 13:1 Piston(must run race fuel 108 octane min.)
Full Duncan Racing Fat Boy 4 Exhaust system
Vortex programmable ignition
Hinson 9 plate clutch system
YZ 450F Kick start system with hot start lever
Lost Creek cycles "no battery" wiring harness (eliminates battery and the faulty YFZ charing system)

Front Suspension Mods

Laeger's +2 long travel a-arms (black powder coat)
Elka triple rate, long travel shocks with remote resevoir
Lone Star chrome steering stem
W.E.R. Steering Stabilizer (rotary style)
Rox handle bar risers (+3)
Azonic CR Low Bend bars

Rear Suspension Mods

Laeger's std. length swingarm (round bearing carrier)
Elka long travel linkage
Elka Dual Rate, long travel shock with remote resevoir
RPM Dominator adjustable axle

Misc Items

Pa Title
Itp holeshot mxr front tires (20x10x6) mxr6 rear tires (18x11x8) mounted on Hiper Technology carbon fiber beadlock rims
CT Racing graphics and seat cover
Duncan Racing front bumper
AC pro peg nerf bars
Bling star rear grab bar
Burgard Racing Gusseting
2 spare K&N filters
Extra set of holeshots mounted on itp t-9 aluminum rims
Pro Armor Tether cord
Original Yamaha Wiring Harness
Yamaha Service Manual/Elka set up sheet
Build Sheet for Engine from duncan Racing

http://i38.tinypic.com/2z4a7f6.jpg