PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i - CHEAP!

BlazinOrange700
01-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Up for sale is my 2006 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i. It has about 70hrs and 330 miles on it. It is in excellent shape. It has the team green fenders on it now and include the original limited edition galaxy silver fenders as well.

This quad was always taken care of, looks like new yet, and has many extras including :

-Team Green Fenders
-Extra complete set of Galaxy Silver fenders (good shape, original fenders from ATV)
-Moose Power Module CDI
-Custom snorkel kit (Did this to eliminate the stumble the quad had when it was stock when steam went through the air intake tube, no more stumble now)
-12" Motorsport Alloy Telluride wheels
-27x10 front and 27x12 rear Maxxis Mudbug tires (98% tread, bought them and barely rode the quad after that)
-Moose Halogen ATV fog lights up front with blue LED side marker lights
-Ducks unlimited rear rack bag
-Billet aluminum shift knob that has "V-Twin 750" engraved on the top of it
-Gripper seat cover

Plus some more things I am sure I am forgetting.

Anyways here is why the price is so cheap -

About a month ago I let my friend ride it. I wasn't around when he rode it so I'm not too sure what really happened to it. But after he rode it it has developed a knocking noise and it does leak oil out. It will start and run but knocks and seems to have a small oil leak somewhere now. No idea what could be the problem as I didn't have it checked out yet. My guess would be the timing chain or rods. THIS QUAD DOES LOOK LIKE BRAND NEW STILL, IT WAS NEVER BEAT ON, NOT SURE WHAT MY FRIEND DID TO IT...

Anyways, asking price is $4,200 obo and e-mail me at ctdbullet01@yahoo.com with any questions or anything at all.

01-13-2009, 07:47 PM
Any interest in trading for a Small Ford 8N farm tractor? Tractor has a front end loader with hydrolic tilt bucket (expensive and saught after) and a rear plow.

If you are interested then maybe we can set something up for me to look at the quad so I can see if I want to take that project on or not.

BlazinOrange700
01-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Not really interested in that kind of trade. I would be interested in trading on a 450, though.

Where do you live and when would you like to come take a look at it?

I can e-mail you some pictures if wanted...

01-15-2009, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by BlazinOrange700
Not really interested in that kind of trade. I would be interested in trading on a 450, though.

Where do you live and when would you like to come take a look at it?

I can e-mail you some pictures if wanted...

Sorry, I don't really have straight cash to buy it. I wish I could though.

300exHILLER
01-26-2009, 02:13 PM
450 trade?

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=365922