PDA

View Full Version : 87 250r sale or trade for mx bike in Kansas City

LONG-ROD
01-11-2009, 10:23 AM
This is a imaculant 250r, not to many stock parts. Just built this over the summer of 08 and has about 16 gallons of vp 110 ran through new engin. Motor is 265 cc with 19 cc dome. Engin was done by Duncan raceing, port work and piston fitting. I replaced the crank bearings, seals, mechanical seal, and other misc. seals and bearings in motor, also new cluth basket. no cracks in frame. new seat foam and cover, renthal fat bars, burgard +2+1 a arms and new ie rods, clark 4 gal tank, trail tech lights, electrics, polished cases, magura clutch,lsr bearing carrier,lsr block off, and bearings, swing arm bolt and bearings new. bike has bills pipe,and silener, mid rang, 39 mm pwk, pymid reeds, or boyseen carbon fiber, spacer plate. also has works shocks, this has a long rod oem crank. engin skid plate and rear end skid plate.new ac new style bumper not show in pics This is a very reliable bike and fast no dissapointments . I am sure there is more that you will find when you see it. Almost everything is new except frame and pro pegs. only ran klottz r 50 oil 32:1. No title but will give bill of sale and the recipts that I have, includeing the one from Duncan raceing. the sleeve in this bike has 6 more bores left, can go up to 310 cc. contact Justin at 913-544-8226 . I would possibly trade for a super nice 06 or newer 450 or 250 mx bike, no junck the pictures do this quad no justice.