PDA

View Full Version : Mini Truck or SPecV (import)

Crazy lil punk
01-11-2009, 09:41 AM
Okay guys, right now, I have this 96 chevy s10 mini truck. Its a 2.2 4 cyclinder auto, with 130,000 miles its got some minor motor mods, and most exterior mods you can yell from the pics, it is a static drop, not bagged.

I got offered to trade for this 03 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V and $2,000 on my end. The car has rims, nice interior, 130,000 miles, 6sp manual, and putting out around 175hp stock. Quick little car, my bro had one.

I am lost on what I want to do.

So vote, and tell me why!

(ps-I dont really use this truck to haul around my quad)
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/joejoejoe333/IMG_1461.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/joejoejoe333/IMG_1559.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/joejoejoe333/96s10-3.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/joejoejoe333/spec1.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/joejoejoe333/spec2.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/joejoejoe333/spec3.jpg

thanks, Joe

01-11-2009, 09:54 AM
beaner or ricer... your call

ProspectorJim
01-11-2009, 10:08 AM
is that a fart can I spy on the back of that car?

liex21
01-11-2009, 10:13 AM
id stay with the s10 because in your pictures you always have stuff in your bed so obviously you use it the specv would look a little funny with a 50 in the trunk and maybe over time switch to bags and slammm her.IMO.

Crazy lil punk
01-11-2009, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider

I love how mature you are, thanks for your useless contribution.

k4f5x0r
01-11-2009, 10:49 AM
lose lose situation :ermm:

Crazy lil punk
01-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by liex21
id stay with the s10 because in your pictures you always have stuff in your bed so obviously you use it the specv would look a little funny with a 50 in the trunk and maybe over time switch to bags and slammm her.IMO.

When ever I really go to ride I borrow my Mom's avalanche. I want to bag it, but Dad says no. Yes, I paid for the truck, and I would be paying for the bags, but I cant do it, makes alot of sense right? haha

01-11-2009, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Crazy lil punk
I love how mature you are, thanks for your useless contribution.

your welcome. do you want to fit in with the beaners or the ricers. Thats your question to make a decision on.

Crazy lil punk
01-11-2009, 11:25 AM
your welcome. do you want to fit in with the beaners or the ricers. Thats your question to make a decision on.

Nah, thats not true at all. Most mini truckers are white. And I would like to applaud your ignorance on what a "ricer" is. Do you see a big wing? Or spinners? Or neons? Or anything out of the ordinary? Yeah, I didnt think so...

I would like to point out your negligance (sp?) on still not backing up your opinion, which is what I am looking for through this thread.

trick450r
01-11-2009, 11:26 AM
ex girlfriend of mine had a 03' sentra ser, granted it was an auto but it was slower than spit rolling up hill.

keep the sdime, you cant go wrong with that truck.

01-11-2009, 12:04 PM
Nah, thats not true at all. Most mini truckers are white. And I would like to applaud your ignorance on what a "ricer" is. Do you see a big wing? Or spinners? Or neons? Or anything out of the ordinary? Yeah, I didnt think so...

I would like to point out your negligance (sp?) on still not backing up your opinion, which is what I am looking for through this thread.

A debadged car is not cool. Look up ricer i bet you find debaging or improper badging. Most mini truckers that mod like that are either mexican or a wigger. Its my opinion though and thats what you asked for.

Crazy lil punk
01-11-2009, 12:15 PM
A debadged car is not cool. Look up ricer i bet you find debaging or improper badging. Most mini truckers that mod like that are either mexican or a wigger. Its my opinion though and thats what you asked for.

Sweet, The car has the proper badging (SER on the side), so its not a ricer. And wiggers just like big rims, not mini trucks. But thank you for your opinion.

klutch
01-11-2009, 02:08 PM

Stop being such a jerk it was a serious question and you acted like an idiot and took it out of proportion. Just calm down and give a serious answer.

Hmm, I like the truck, but idk I like the car too. Tough call, I'm gonna say I'd stay with the truck though. And, if you'd keep the truck you'd keep $2000 lol.

Crazy lil punk
01-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Okay, I am going to add something here. I have $1200 total wrapped up in the truck. The kbb on the car is like $6,500. I am thinking about doing the trade, getting the car, and if I dont like, I sell it and build another truck. Also, I did none of the work on the truck.

mineralgrey01gt
01-11-2009, 02:57 PM

damn I guess im a ricer now. I drive a debadged mustang GT.

i want a bagged truck, I would love to have one actually. So I guess im a "beaner" now too. Man your just on a roll on deciding what people are like on this site when you dont know anything about the hobby of mini trucking or the group of people that do it. You really need to just keep crap like that to yourself, all you ever do when you post is look for attention, just like your typical e-thug. I bet your not even of legal age yet. That shows through your maturity level which is the same of a typical teenager

mineralgrey01gt
01-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Okay, I am going to add something here. I have $1200 total wrapped up in the truck. The kbb on the car is like $6,500. I am thinking about doing the trade, getting the car, and if I dont like, I sell it and build another truck. Also, I did none of the work on the truck.

that wouldnt be a bad idea either. Thats kinda high miles for an 03 but it should sell for someone looking for a good car for a DD

JJs450r
01-11-2009, 03:48 PM
i have a 2003 ser its a fun little car, not the best in the world with gas mileage , pretty quick car hangs with gt's all day long even beatin a few that could drive forgot to say its basically stock with a few interal mods i dont consider the ser a ricer but that just me i guess cus i drive one and to trick450r im almost positive all the ser are 6spd ive never ran across an auto

brian76708
01-11-2009, 03:58 PM
put 2,000 into the truck and put the 4.3 in it

theTman
01-11-2009, 04:00 PM
mini truckin for life

trick450r
01-11-2009, 04:06 PM

i drive a debadged ws6? does that make it a ricer?

lets see what you drive asspacker.

trick450r
01-11-2009, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by JJs450r
i have a 2003 ser its a fun little car, not the best in the world with gas mileage , pretty quick car hangs with gt's all day long even beatin a few that could drive forgot to say its basically stock with a few interal mods i dont consider the ser a ricer but that just me i guess cus i drive one and to trick450r im almost positive all the ser are 6spd ive never ran across an auto

i dont know anything about the cars but im positive it was an auto, and im positive it was an ser. I thought it was purty slow but i will say it drove pretty nice.

01-11-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by theTman
mini truckin for life

now thats a nice smaller truck

Crazy lil punk
01-11-2009, 04:32 PM

How come its not a beaner? How come you didn't answer anyone elses questions? How about you just stay out of this thread now unless you can contribute.

It is a super clean truck.

Crazy lil punk
01-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by brian76708
put 2,000 into the truck and put the 4.3 in it

I don't really want to go through the hassel.

I do eventially plan on buying another s10, and have it laying frame.

01-11-2009, 04:36 PM
I want to bag it, but Dad says no. Yes, I paid for the truck, and I would be paying for the bags, but I cant do it, makes alot of sense right? haha

story of my life

keep the truck, imo yellow cars are gay

theTman
01-11-2009, 04:47 PM

but its debaged..and lowered... except for my v6 emblems

feuerstack411
01-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
i drive a debadged ws6? does that make it a ricer?

lets see what you drive asspacker.

He drives a civic hatch:rolleyes:

I debadged my BMW, I guess I'm a ricer too:(

Oh and foxhonda, most of the minitruck scene is white. I used to have an s10blazer I wanted to drop for the longest time.Also, up here in NJ, if you drive a civic hatch, your probaly Puerto Rican, just ask my Puerto Rican freind who's on his 1000000th hatch.

Anyway back on topic, I would probally trade for the Nissian, just becuase the sdime is Autotragic. Worse comes to worse you can always sell the Nissian. Nice s10 btw.

01-11-2009, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
He drives a civic hatch:rolleyes:

I debadged my BMW, I guess I'm a ricer too:(

Oh and foxhonda, most of the minitruck scene is white. I used to have an s10blazer I wanted to drop for the longest time.Also, up here in NJ, if you drive a civic hatch, your probaly Puerto Rican, just ask my Puerto Rican freind who's on his 1000000th hatch.

Anyway back on topic, I would probally trade for the Nissian, just becuase the sdime is Autotragic. Worse comes to worse you can always sell the Nissian. Nice s10 btw.

you guys are so funny. and no, i dont drive a civic hatch and i know a lot of PR's are into the hatches and usually ricing them out. The fact that the S10 has the different back lights and the interior like that and lowered with bobo wheels makes it fit into the mexican or wigger catagory which is typically who drives them. All i was doing is repeating something under the deffinition ricer. which included debadging. thats fine idc but the different lights and **** get real

hypersnyper6947
01-11-2009, 05:44 PM

No offense but the s-10 looks way better than that one.

hypersnyper6947
01-11-2009, 05:51 PM
you guys are so funny. and no, i dont drive a civic hatch and i know a lot of PR's are into the hatches and usually ricing them out. The fact that the S10 has the different back lights and the interior like that and lowered with bobo wheels makes it fit into the mexican or wigger catagory which is typically who drives them. All i was doing is repeating something under the deffinition ricer. which included debadging. thats fine idc but the different lights and **** get real

No this is a mexican truck

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/aclasson86/MexicanTruck.jpg

That S-10 is in no way a mexican or wigger truck, Ricer includes a fartcan exhaust, giant wing and someone driving who thinks there fast for no reason when i can prob beat them with my superduty.

That s-10 has some nice custom work its clean and falls under the mini truck category and thats it, not wigger or mexican. A wigger would be a white guy with a dew rag on driving a box caprese with faded paint and 22s on it.

Crazy lil punk
01-11-2009, 05:52 PM

Those lights are off a 50s era car.

907Rider
01-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Those lights are off a 50s era car.
I like the lights. Idk what FoxHondaRider is so pissy about.

theTman
01-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by hypersnyper6947
No offense but the s-10 looks way better than that one.

no offense taken!

the s10 is def. better looking no doubt

my truck isnt lowered anymore and i sold those wheels anyways, time for some new wheels!

01-11-2009, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by I live for this
I like the lights. Idk what FoxHondaRider is so pissy about.

i just love internet fights its so funny

907Rider
01-11-2009, 06:28 PM
haha true

gcart2
01-11-2009, 06:48 PM

wow your immature. id say its about time you leave.

id say keep the s-10. i wouldn't sell it. id build on to it and run it till it blows. but shoot those little chevy engines will run forever.

off topic: how hard is it to debadge a f-150. do you have to worry about glue being left on the paint?

jrspawn
01-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Guess im a beaner? Or wait, its shaved without a single badge, so ricer? Hold up, its got a pretty stout V8 drivetrain in it, so maybe a hot rodder? Or...........

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i309/jrspawn/100_4396-1.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i309/jrspawn/100_4393-1.jpg

People like different things, dont hate or bash on them for it. Save your time and others by keeping wastefull comments to yourself.

Back to the topic, id say just go with your gut on your decision. If your def planning on building another truck later on and want a car, maybe the trade is the best deal for you. But if so, dont just lay the frame like alot of others out there. Lay out the body and drop that thing!!!!!!!:macho

ProspectorJim
01-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by jrspawn
Guess im a beaner? Or wait, its shaved without a single badge, so ricer? Hold up, its got a pretty stout V8 drivetrain in it, so maybe a hot rodder? Or...........

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i309/jrspawn/100_4396-1.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i309/jrspawn/100_4393-1.jpg

People like different things, dont hate or bash on them for it. Save your time and others by keeping wastefull comments to yourself.

Back to the topic, id say just go with your gut on your decision. If your def planning on building another truck later on and want a car, maybe the trade is the best deal for you. But if so, dont just lay the frame like alot of others out there. Lay out the body and drop that thing!!!!!!!:macho

are there no speed bumps where you live?

01-11-2009, 07:34 PM
get those wheels at wally mart?

jrspawn
01-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
are there no speed bumps where you live?

Its body dropped and bagged, it will raise up for driving. Its actually not aired out all the way in the pics either, theres a coule small brakcets holding it up a little from laying the body all the way out, its crushes the bumper if so.

Heres a pic with it aired up.

jrspawn
01-11-2009, 07:37 PM
get those wheels at wally mart?

well, i could stoop to your level and say no, i got them from your MOM.

But no i didnt get them from wally mart.

feuerstack411
01-11-2009, 07:47 PM
Lets take a vote. All who thinks that FoxHondaRider should stop talking about cars say "I".

I

01-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Lets take a vote. All who thinks that FoxHondaRider should stop talking about cars say "I".

I

I

nemo25
01-11-2009, 07:56 PM

I

I
and please leave the site

01-11-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by nemo25
I
and please leave the site

Word. i'm fed up with his ****

c450Razy
01-11-2009, 08:44 PM
i like the truck, me and i my grandfather have been into lowerd trucks for a long time (expecily the chevy 1500's, done 4 of them so far)

there is a guy who lives close to us down in tampa who has a brand new F350 dully lowerd debaged painted matte black with gloss black wheels... prob the most BA truck ive ever seen in my life..

i would hold ontoo that truck its pretty knar.

400ex28
01-11-2009, 09:11 PM
Hey jrspawn got any pics under the hood?

ridered92
01-11-2009, 09:17 PM
i dont get lowerd truck like ive seen ford lightnings lowers a few inches and it looked awesome. dont get me worn gim not bashing lowerd trucks i like some of the body work you guys do to them. im just not a fan of the really lowerd truck. foxhondarider i like lowerd cars with body kits if its done right but yet i drive a 1997 ford f150 with a 3in and 33in tires does that make me a redneck?

01-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by ridered92
foxhondarider i like lowerd cars with body kits if its done right but yet i drive a 1997 ford f150 with a 3in and 33in tires does that make me a redneck?

no but it means you probally have a badass truck post up some pictures

ridered92
01-11-2009, 09:21 PM
i dont have any pics at the moment it needs paint because the beds black and the cabs greens but i like it it a 1997 ford f150 witha 4.6 v8 witha a3in lift 33in mud kings duel flow master exhausts and a sounds system ill try and get pics tomorrow

01-11-2009, 09:26 PM
i dont have any pics at the moment it needs paint because the beds black and the cabs greens but i like it it a 1997 ford f150 witha 4.6 v8 witha a3in lift 33in mud kings duel flow master exhausts and a sounds system ill try and get pics tomorrow

sounds good. i'm a sucker for trucks with big tires and lifted. I think only some trucks were meant to be lowered like the lightning or srt10 ram

ridered92
01-11-2009, 09:29 PM
i just dont get the point i can see a lowerd lightning but like 2-3 inches but on the ground? isnet that why we have cars? thats kind like a crew cab truck with a 4ft bed point less my old man has a crew cab but it has a 6 foot bed

01-11-2009, 09:30 PM
i just dont get the point i can see a lowerd lightning but like 2-3 inches but on the ground? isnet that why we have cars? thats kind like a crew cab truck with a 4ft bed point less my old man has a crew cab but it has a 6 foot bed

yeah i dont understand it. i guess the el camino was ahead of its time lol Trucks with short bends and most that are lowered just seem to take away what a truck has to offer.

ridered92
01-11-2009, 09:32 PM
the point of a truck is to have a bed. what u drive?

Crazy lil punk
01-12-2009, 02:45 AM
sounds good. i'm a sucker for trucks with big tires and lifted. I think only some trucks were meant to be lowered like the lightning or srt10 ram

I thought you were leaving? You have nothing to contribute here.

Thank you everyone who actually contributed, gave their opinion, or posted photos. Thank you Justin for posting pics of your mini truck and making mine look like junk, haha.

01-12-2009, 05:25 AM
I thought you were leaving? You have nothing to contribute here.

Thank you everyone who actually contributed, gave their opinion, or posted photos. Thank you Justin for posting pics of your mini truck and making mine look like junk, haha.

your welcome, i gave my opinion to you.

Crazy lil punk
01-12-2009, 06:15 AM

Upon no personal experiance(sp?). Either way, you gave your opinion, now please get out :)

After thinking about it, I am pretty sure I am going to trade. I am going to look at the car some time this week.

nemo25
01-12-2009, 07:16 AM
no but it means you probally have a badass truck post up some pictures

nice a-s-s kissing

fasterblaster09
01-12-2009, 10:19 AM
I cant see the pics beings how im at school, but I'd probably trade. I'd try to give him a little less cash though for sure. my friends has a setra type R (idk the difference?) but its a nice car.

Mxjunkie
01-12-2009, 10:25 AM
I'd keep the s-10, mini truckin is more fun just because the fact you can do anything you want with these pick up trucks.. Plus if you ever make it out to one of the drag and destroy shows or a lowrollers end of summer bash you'll see why you'll never want to sell that truck ever again... There's something awesome about seeing 50 s10s dragging across the delaware memorial bridge lighting up the entire area.. I had a blast romping around with some of the pro touring v8 s10s too.. :devil:

You'd be getting ripped off giving him your truck and 2,000 dollars that's just outragous, I saw how much you were asking for your truck, I could almost guarentee you that if you posted it on s10forum or took it to some of the shows with a forsale sign you'd add a couple more g's to your asking price. :)

ridered92
01-12-2009, 11:24 AM
crazy lil punk sorry for high jacking ur thread. my 2 cents i would keep ur truck ur proud of it and it customized to you. id put the 2gs toward part for the truck too. but like i said that just my 2 cents

Exrider434
01-12-2009, 12:00 PM
Why keep the truck if his dad won't let him do anything to it? I think it's a decent trade other than the 2000 extra, I think that could be worked down a little

Crazy lil punk
01-12-2009, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
I'd keep the s-10, mini truckin is more fun just because the fact you can do anything you want with these pick up trucks.. Plus if you ever make it out to one of the drag and destroy shows or a lowrollers end of summer bash you'll see why you'll never want to sell that truck ever again... There's something awesome about seeing 50 s10s dragging across the delaware memorial bridge lighting up the entire area.. I had a blast romping around with some of the pro touring v8 s10s too.. :devil:

You'd be getting ripped off giving him your truck and 2,000 dollars that's just outragous, I saw how much you were asking for your truck, I could almost guarentee you that if you posted it on s10forum or took it to some of the shows with a forsale sign you'd add a couple more g's to your asking price. :)

I really didnt think my truck would go for much at all honestly. Don't worry, the scene is dead up here in philly, I know it is hot down by you, in a year or 2 I plan on hitting the scene hard, I am going to build my own dime this time, and not just buy it.

crazy lil punk sorry for high jacking ur thread. my 2 cents i would keep ur truck ur proud of it and it customized to you. id put the 2gs toward part for the truck too. but like i said that just my 2 cents

My dad refuses to let me put any money into the truck, and I am proud of it, but I didnt build it, I bought it as is, I put the blood, sweat, and tears into buying it, but not building it.

SRH
01-12-2009, 12:44 PM
id keep the s 10....those import cars all done up are kind of tacky imo plus they attract cops, id just keep the s 10 and save up and buy a used m 3 or something when you have the money sell the s 10 if you want a sports car

ridered92
01-12-2009, 12:52 PM
crazy lil punk id sell it then if ur not aloud to put any money in it then i would sell it. do you mind if i ask how old you are? and why he wont let you put any money in it?

qballd50
01-12-2009, 01:04 PM
I would Stay with the S10 , Minitruckin is the way to go!

Mxjunkie
01-12-2009, 01:11 PM
I really didnt think my truck would go for much at all honestly. Don't worry, the scene is dead up here in philly, I know it is hot down by you, in a year or 2 I plan on hitting the scene hard, I am going to build my own dime this time, and not just buy it.

you might as well just start with the one u have now and work from there, you'd waste money starting over.

the scene isn't going to die anytime soon, the next show season from pa to north carolina there's going to be a mini truckin show every weekend then o.c and funk flex shows.. Heres's Lowrollers 08

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh202/llorracs93s10/Lowrollers%2008/100_5000.jpg

Kickstarts-suck
01-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by hypersnyper6947
No this is a mexican truck

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/aclasson86/MexicanTruck.jpg

lol i almost spit out my cheese its.
:p

I would keep the s10 and bag it. nice truck.

I think your parents should let you do what you want with your money.

I always ask if I can buy something and my dad always says "its your money do what you want"

Crazy lil punk
01-12-2009, 02:43 PM
crazy lil punk id sell it then if ur not aloud to put any money in it then i would sell it. do you mind if i ask how old you are? and why he wont let you put any money in it?

I am 17. It isn't exactly that he literally wont let me, he will just make me feel like an ***, and ultimate I wont drop the cash in it. He will come up with 100 reason why not to do it, and then I just deicide not to do anything so he stops. He says the truck is a death trap :) haha He has no problem with me building a newer truck, he just thinks its foolish to build on the currrent truck. I do plan on buying a newer s10 in about a year or 2, and building the hell out it, something extended cab and less miles.

gcart2
01-12-2009, 02:52 PM
d

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh202/llorracs93s10/Lowrollers%2008/100_5000.jpg

wow im not a lowrider guy but that is sexy.

01-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Foxhondarider makes slow look like a good normal human being:chinese:

EDIT: Keep the S10, its nice:D

ridered92
01-12-2009, 05:37 PM
must every thread be a pissing match? what r u all 6?

klutch
01-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX
Foxhondarider makes slow look like a good normal human being:chinese:

EDIT: Keep the S10, its nice:D

LMAO I actually said that to Alex (400ex28) like yesterday.

stuftmunky2k
01-12-2009, 05:44 PM
if you bag it just be ready for tickets. thats the main reason i sold my mini. fun as hell but not worth all the tickets.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj173/stuftmunky2k/IMG_0990.jpg

01-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by klutch
LMAO I actually said that to Alex (400ex28) like yesterday.

hahahaha

Sorry to hijack the thread.

Like I said, minitrucks are awesome. I say keep it and try to bag it. Im diggin the tail lights:cool:

Crazy lil punk
01-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by stuftmunky2k
if you bag it just be ready for tickets. thats the main reason i sold my mini. fun as hell but not worth all the tickets.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj173/stuftmunky2k/IMG_0990.jpg

tickets for draggin'. Or just for being bagged?

stuftmunky2k
01-12-2009, 06:17 PM
little bit of both. never got caught dragging..in ohio thats reckless op and truck impounded. you just get a bunch of b.s. tickets cause its something cops can get there quota threw. never got a ticket till i got the mini done and out on the rode then got 6 of them before i sold it. and never did anything to get singled out. just had a truck that rode a inch off the ground.

yfzrider310
01-12-2009, 06:59 PM
Word. i'm fed up with his ****
I dont think so that would involve getting a life which you obviously dont have. :ermm:

So whats the deal did you trade it or keep it? I would say take the money you got and sell the s-10 and build a newer better one. JMO.

stuftmunky2k
01-12-2009, 08:31 PM
this is the only reason y you should bag

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jRMmReSoAlE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jRMmReSoAlE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Crazy lil punk
01-12-2009, 09:13 PM
up-date: 1/12/08

Plan on going to look at the car this weekend. If I like it I am going to buy it straight out cash and keep the truck. Switch my insurance over to the car, and store the truck, after a few months, I will deicde what I want, and sell the other. Figure I cant lose this way?

ridered92
01-12-2009, 09:18 PM
how much cash?

Crazy lil punk
01-12-2009, 09:19 PM
how much cash?

prob about 4gs.

ridered92
01-12-2009, 09:21 PM
do you relly want that type of car? if your not tradeing towards it i would look around at some other cars. thats just me tho

justin1022
01-12-2009, 10:37 PM

im pretty sure this guy planeed on getting banned cuz he swaped his display picture and changed his signature and crap like that.

907Rider
01-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by justin1022
im pretty sure this guy planeed on getting banned cuz he swaped his display picture and changed his signature and crap like that.
hahaha did you see his thread he posted in the body section? It only lasted like 15mins.

warriorxcr1
01-12-2009, 10:57 PM
forget that kid....no one took him seriously anyway.

joey...there is one major thing we are all forgetting about here!

Which one puts the women in the seat man?!....

kinda sorta just playin...lol

this thread has really made me start liking s10s again. your s10 kind of grew on me too...the SER is nice, but i do love your truck.

either decision works, as long as your happy.

scuzz
01-13-2009, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by I live for this
hahaha did you see his thread he posted in the body section? It only lasted like 15mins.

He was a jackass anyway.

Crazy lil punk
01-13-2009, 12:28 PM
do you relly want that type of car? if your not tradeing towards it i would look around at some other cars. thats just me tho

Well, my brother use to have one and I really liked it, plus he has a 350z now, and the Spec-V is kind of like a little brother of the 350z, and I am his little brother, so i would just be kinda cool. But I dont know, I saw it and I like it, and thats it more or less. Now I have mad people trying to buy my truck off CL, I am a mess, haha

Originally posted by warriorxcr1
forget that kid....no one took him seriously anyway.

joey...there is one major thing we are all forgetting about here!

Which one puts the women in the seat man?!....

kinda sorta just playin...lol

this thread has really made me start liking s10s again. your s10 kind of grew on me too...the SER is nice, but i do love your truck.

either decision works, as long as your happy.

The women thing is actually pretty true man, I was chilling friday night, and the girl In have been trying to get for like a month was there, and I didnt have enough room to give her a ride, already had 4 people in the truck, ha. Either way, I think I made up for it later that night. (nothing sexual, just being a nice guy :)

I love s10s, I am definatly building another one, dont get me wrong.

warriorxcr1
01-13-2009, 04:55 PM
nothing sexual?!!!

......mad soft joe hahahahahahah

Crazy lil punk
01-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by warriorxcr1
nothing sexual?!!!

......mad soft joe hahahahahahah

Everything comes with good time my friend, no need to rush things, if something happens, it happens, if it doesn't, it doesn't. (words of wisdom from my barber)

warriorxcr1
01-13-2009, 05:06 PM
haha i know....if you got the cash do both man

toby400ex
01-13-2009, 10:24 PM
I usually regret selling something I put a lot of work into, and money. Money is the main thing. Dunno if you're the same or not or if you have sold something you babied.

ti2ibal1
01-14-2009, 12:09 AM
A friend of mine had a SE-R Spec V. It was a fun little car to drive. It handled like it was on rails! He had a lot of suspension work done to it. It was his AutoX racer.

I took the "Civic" badge off of my car just to clean the back end up. God, I'm such a ricer! BTW, the exhaust is a Honda factory part, not an Auto Zone "fart can". Like my vanity plate? :D

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2687/sexyasssmalljj1.jpg

Crazy lil punk
01-14-2009, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by toby400ex
I usually regret selling something I put a lot of work into, and money. Money is the main thing. Dunno if you're the same or not or if you have sold something you babied.

I put 0 work into the truck. Bought it as it is. But I see where you are coming from.

Crazy lil punk
01-15-2009, 06:57 PM
after going through ****ing hell to get this car, I can't get it. I am keeping the truck.

I was given the option to bag my truck finally, or get the car, my parents said I can do whatever I wanted. Now I am getting snubbed, decided to keep the truck because of all the **** my parents are giving me, and I decide to bag it, Dad says no because "I work to hard in school to lose my grades to working on bagging a stupid truck"

Yeah, so **** me.

I love my parents, I just don't agree with them I guess..

ridered92
01-15-2009, 07:00 PM
so you can or you cant bag ur truck????:confused:

gcart2
01-15-2009, 07:11 PM
so you can or you cant bag ur truck????:confused: x2

Crazy lil punk
01-15-2009, 07:31 PM
Can :)

But I can not touch it till summer, and I have no where to do it.

So now I will probally buy a quad to replace my yfz, and starting building my klx110 (maybe, already have a built crf50, so the klx110 might just stay stock)

Mxjunkie
01-16-2009, 10:57 AM
Can :)

But I can not touch it till summer, and I have no where to do it.

So now I will probally buy a quad to replace my yfz, and starting building my klx110 (maybe, already have a built crf50, so the klx110 might just stay stock)

Just some insight if your trying to keep it your daily driver it's going to beat the snot out of you on bumpy roads, all the bagged trucks my friends have is like riding around with block wheels and the bounce after you hit stuff is annoying!! Winter time you have to run the same stuff truckers use to keep their airlines from freezing and even then you still may run into issues of the lines freezing. I was in a ext. cab when a bag blew in the front at 50-60 and it was scary as hell.. It can happen, my buddy has a high end air ride tech kit and he's blown two bags but come to find out he didn't cut where it said to, gotta build em right! lol..

try and go with the suicidedoors 5 link set up in the rear, IMO it's the only way to do it right, a 3 link is just a cheap way about doing it and the air bar set up's are a jokewith this kit you get two frame rails, all the cross members and hardware, it's literally a bolt in kit once you cut the frame off.. My buddy and I put one on a 2002 dime, it was very simple to put together and is very safe..

http://www.suicidedoors.com/files/imagecache/gallery_image/images/865.jpg

jrspawn
01-16-2009, 11:31 AM
not all bagged trucks ride like crap.

a properly built setup with the correct shocks up front and rear positioned correctly with an air preasure thats not too high or low will ride better than any factory truck out there.

most of the time people are too worried what the truck looks like going down the road, so they drop the back and raise the front causing the ride to suck! you get it aired up right and againg if its built right youll never believe you riding in a bagged truck.

Crazy lil punk
01-16-2009, 01:06 PM
Just some insight if your trying to keep it your daily driver it's going to beat the snot out of you on bumpy roads, all the bagged trucks my friends have is like riding around with block wheels and the bounce after you hit stuff is annoying!! Winter time you have to run the same stuff truckers use to keep their airlines from freezing and even then you still may run into issues of the lines freezing. I was in a ext. cab when a bag blew in the front at 50-60 and it was scary as hell.. It can happen, my buddy has a high end air ride tech kit and he's blown two bags..

try and go with the suicidedoors 5 link set up in the rear, IMO it's the only way to do it right, a 3 link is just a cheap way about doing it and the air bar set up's are a joke.. Atleast with this kit you get two frame rails, all the cross members and hardware, it's literally a bolt in kit once you cut the frame off.. My buddy and I put one on a 2002 dime, it was very simple to put together.

http://www.suicidedoors.com/files/imagecache/gallery_image/images/865.jpg

Dont even go there, my drop is so bad right now, that I need to get a new CD ever week to listen to because they always get scratched from hitting bumps and the truck jumping acrossed the road,. If i hit a bump, the music stops for a good 30 seconds, and some times goes back to track one and starts over, haha

Mxjunkie
01-16-2009, 01:46 PM
not all bagged trucks ride like crap.

a properly built setup with the correct shocks up front and rear positioned correctly with an air preasure thats not too high or low will ride better than any factory truck out there.

most of the time people are too worried what the truck looks like going down the road, so they drop the back and raise the front causing the ride to suck! you get it aired up right and againg if its built right youll never believe you riding in a bagged truck.

Yeah you get the boys ridin cali style.. I swore I'd have to grab my kidney belt in 90% of the trucks I've ridden in.. I think the best one I rode in was my buddys bagged nissan it was about the closest thing to a caddy as I've ridden in.. lol I'd never bash a bagged truck saying it rides rough cause I build and enjoy them too but like your saying there is some out there that are worse then a bucking bronco! lol

I really want to see how my friends truck rides with this 5 link set up, it's suppose to be a huge improvement vs the old kit... Can't wait to go dragging either, we are mocking up some drag bars we came up with, we took stock leaf springs and cut down one of the leafs then we are going to mount a drag block on the end of them.. Then hopefully with the way we have the drag blocks cut if we ever happen to tag one again it'll skip it up and won't jolt us as bad.. The guy's out there that have hit a pot hole with the traditional way of mounting them will understand why we thought of this! lol talk about making your pants a little dirty! :p

Hey Jr, how far out are you from say newark? We have qutie a few mini truckers out here and I know there is a surplus out in the surrounding area of newark, We've been looking for locals to go to some shows with us this year, we had a convoy of 25 trucks that rolled with us to droptoberfest.. Might hit up freakshow this year too depending on if I can snag a ride in my buddys hauler.. We hit up just about every show withen 300 miles of our area.

ridered92
01-16-2009, 01:48 PM
i have an idea. get another truck and lift that SOB

Mxjunkie
01-16-2009, 02:03 PM
i have an idea. get another truck and lift that SOB

I have an idea, suggest someone to lift a truck in a thread about lifting trucks and not one about lowering lol.. hey isn't that a great idea?! I didn't even have to think about that one!! :D :blah:

ridered92
01-16-2009, 02:18 PM
heres another idea stfu.:blah: :macho . hes been back and forth with this truck for like a week seems like its being more of a head ache then its worth. also you just told him not to bag it when that infact what he wants to do. also i was jsut being a smart *****. becuase if he wanted a lifted truck he would already have one ever think about that one?

Mxjunkie
01-16-2009, 02:23 PM
Never said don't bag it, I said bag it right and posted information about it because if you go cheap expect to have a bumpy ride and headaches.. Just trying to help a fellow s10 guy out.. thanks though, helpful stuff there, no need to use profanity about it and ruin a thread!!.. :)

ridered92
01-16-2009, 02:25 PM
your very welcome. glad i could help

jrspawn
01-16-2009, 03:43 PM
Mxjunkie, im about 5-10 minutes from newark.

Im not big into the show thing anymore nowdays, i used to be bigtime into it all and honestly, grew out of it for the most part. Too much DRAMA! I just like to have nice/fast rides that i build to go out and cruise in honestly. I know alot of the guys around the area in the mini scene also. I had some of the guys from acrophobia stop by one day when i had my mini outside the shop. They seemed like pretty cool guys and loved the truck. Hopefully ill get it finished up before spring time so i can finaly get out in it. But gotta get it finished and worse yet, get it tagged:eek:

Justin

Mxjunkie
01-16-2009, 03:59 PM
haha no way I'm about 10 minutes from newark! I thought you were further away then that, if ya ever need a hand with it let me know, I'd be more then welcome to lend a hand, after all I work in a body shop lol.. Those guys are pretty cool I saw a bunch of them up at Lowrollers this year, thought about joining them or subzonickustoms but I'm not into the show scene THAT much... I hear you on the whole drama during shows it's such bs.. I just go to hang out and party on at the hotels lol, lowrollers there was people blowing up fireworks in the microwaves and climbing up the sides of the hotels.. it gets kinda nuts.. When I drove up they were offering Jerseys finest Miller Lite in the parking lot lmfao.. Hampton INN baby! :devil:

jrspawn
01-16-2009, 04:01 PM
Oh how i remember those days of the hotel parties............. Low rollers and ocean city, boy oh boy the stories i have LOL Memories:devil:

Mxjunkie
01-16-2009, 04:03 PM
LOL ocean city has never been good for me, last time I was laying in a road cuffed because I threw my hands up at cop when he was searching me.. I guess you have to wait till he tells you too LOL.. walked away with seat belt tickets with no rollback included for my truck thank god! :o

Lowrollers is fun too, buddy and me got lost out in the bumpiss of that town and almost ran over a bunch of turkeys, we slammed the truck down and scared the living piss out of them.. :D

jrspawn
01-16-2009, 04:07 PM
I hear ya man. Every OC show/weekend event i did always ended up in fights and cops coming after us. Looking back on it all i just laugh.

Mxjunkie
01-16-2009, 04:23 PM
lol this year someone went around and took the fire hydrants and made some burnout pits... :chinese:

Mxjunkie
01-18-2009, 08:07 AM
This is why that 5 link kit is nice! almost lost a foot when my buddy got ramy with the switch.. haha :blah: They lay out nice too!

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd183/BaggedConversion/Picture111.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd183/BaggedConversion/CopyofPicture094.jpg

Crazy lil punk
01-19-2009, 02:10 PM
i traded :) Car was too nice to pass up, plus the insurance is some how cheaper?

JJs450r
01-19-2009, 02:45 PM
youll like it i can corner mine almost as fast as my 954

Mean250r
01-19-2009, 05:06 PM

I agree as well, If you wanna fit in with the pablos :bandit: then keep the truck, if u wanna fit in with the ricers :chinese: get the rice patty.

nemo25
01-19-2009, 06:58 PM
OR if you wanna be just another guy with a mustang get a cobra and enjoy takin a turn

Crazy lil punk
01-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Mean250r
I agree as well, If you wanna fit in with the pablos :bandit: then keep the truck, if u wanna fit in with the ricers :chinese: get the rice patty.

thanks for your well educated opinion.

You forgot about the part where both of them get atleast probally 10 more miles to the gallon then that big old Ford of yours. They both get just as much, if not more attention from the girls, and the fact that both of them would be more then paid off way before your car. But you car is nice, very nice. But your comment was completely immature and irrelevant.

Spec-V for the win, IMO. Nice commuter and still runs like a mid 14 on the quarter in stock trim. But I plan on doing autocross if anything.

(btw-how can a stock car with a nice set of normal size rims, be a ricer? Just some food for thought for the sterotypical "real man car driver")

thanks guys!

feuerstack411
01-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by nemo25
OR if you wanna be just another guy with a mustang get a cobra and enjoy takin a turn

"Out of the 30 mustangs in this town, only 1 owner is a guy"

epic

Mean250r
01-20-2009, 08:24 AM
Sorry ladies didnt think you guys would get so serious :huh

I know almost every cobra owner around me being that im in a car club and not one is a girl :huh

And your saying the truck and the ricer get more attention from girls? MAYBE the truck, and thats if you want redneck chicks with skoal in there mouth. And the Ricer? PLEASEEEE the limegreen CRX down the road from me prob pulls more girls.

c450Razy
01-20-2009, 01:11 PM

Knar

907Rider
01-20-2009, 01:15 PM

I know almost every cobra owner around me being that im in a car club and not one is a girl :huh

And your saying the truck and the ricer get more attention from girls? MAYBE the truck, and thats if you want redneck chicks with skoal in there mouth. And the Ricer? PLEASEEEE the limegreen CRX down the road from me prob pulls more girls.

FLmxR911
01-20-2009, 01:39 PM
Once your out of high school 98% of performance cars are dude magnets. Unless it's a lambo or something then your pulling gold diggers. Pick what makes you happy I lol'ed at some of the retard statements here.

Crazy lil punk
01-20-2009, 02:07 PM

Congrats. You have reached E-tough guy status. Let me put the money into my "ricer" that you have in your ford, and we will race. Being that my "ricer" cost me about $3500, and your cobra cost about (just guessing) $25,000+? I have $21,500 to do mods with, and you have 0, if we kept it even. thanks for playing!

PS- Why would a "red neck chick" like a "beaner" truck? You make so much sense :huh

907Rider
01-20-2009, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by FLmxR911
Once your out of high school 98% of performance cars are dude magnets. Unless it's a lambo or something then your pulling gold diggers. Pick what makes you happy I lol'ed at some of the retard statements here.
Totaly. The guy traded for something HE likes, who cares what other people think.

Mxjunkie
01-20-2009, 03:51 PM

Looks like another muskrat to me, What was the point in posting a picture of half a stock looking car? Oh wait dark tail lights how could I forget! Can your feet touch the pedals too? you kinda lined yourself up for that one by sounding like a little brat on here putting a kids truck and his new car, then showing off a car most college grads cannot afford lol, I'm just roastin ur caonies a little heh. :blah:

But hey, Atleast these " beaner trucks " and " Ricer " cars are built by their owners and are usually built with blood sweat and tears and it's built to what the owner likes ya know.. I get made fun of for my " mini truck " all the time but hey atleast I know my bank account is funding my project unlike most of the haters out there.. I can't afford a SS camaro or a 500+ horse power mustang to fit their standards but I don't have a mom pop racing sponsor goin on! it shouldn't matter what car or truck you drive it's that your car crazy at heart!! Same goes for quads, instead of telling the kid with a 250ex to go buy a 450 when deep down that might be what would be best, it's just not fair to put down someone for what they can't afford ya kno?! :D

When ya'll get older you'll understand the whole concept it's better to say something nice then something bad.. :macho

Mean250r
01-21-2009, 09:43 AM
Looks like another muskrat to me, What was the point in posting a picture of half a stock looking car? Oh wait dark tail lights how could I forget! Can your feet touch the pedals too? you kinda lined yourself up for that one by sounding like a little brat on here putting a kids truck and his new car, then showing off a car most college grads cannot afford lol, I'm just roastin ur caonies a little heh. :blah:

But hey, Atleast these " beaner trucks " and " Ricer " cars are built by their owners and are usually built with blood sweat and tears and it's built to what the owner likes ya know.. I get made fun of for my " mini truck " all the time but hey atleast I know my bank account is funding my project unlike most of the haters out there.. I can't afford a SS camaro or a 500+ horse power mustang to fit their standards but I don't have a mom pop racing sponsor goin on! it shouldn't matter what car or truck you drive it's that your car crazy at heart!! Same goes for quads, instead of telling the kid with a 250ex to go buy a 450 when deep down that might be what would be best, it's just not fair to put down someone for what they can't afford ya kno?! :D

When ya'll get older you'll understand the whole concept it's better to say something nice then something bad.. :macho

relax pal i said i was kiddin with the ricer/beaner comment. And yeah i guess you could say my cars stock :p

Nick110
01-21-2009, 11:03 AM
relax pal i said i was kiddin with the ricer/beaner comment. And yeah i guess you could say my cars stock :p

Do you do the guido spike, drink jager bombs and go to the bar with your bras too? After all u are from Jersey.

c450Razy
01-21-2009, 12:18 PM
wow, all you guys are hatin harcore on this dude, but im willin to bet none of you guys have anything that will hang with that cobra

jrspawn
01-21-2009, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by c450Razy
wow, all you guys are hatin harcore on this dude, but im willin to bet none of you guys have anything that will hang with that cobra

youd loose that bet. ive got a few things here that would "hang" with that cobra. dont get me wrong its a nice cobra.

Crazy lil punk
01-21-2009, 01:47 PM
Honestly, there are way to many people in this thread that do not belong. The mini trucks, and import cars, yes, thats good. But there was no call for the "bad ***" muscel car guys, I dont want to hear your spel. I just want opinions from people who actually have been there and done it, not people who are concerned with things I am not asking for answer too. I already traded and I am happy with my trade, so all the haters can chill their role. I like what I have, and to the haters, have a nice life hating, I will be enjoying my car/toys and enjoying others good fortunes with them rather then bashing them and being immature and useless.

Mean250r
01-21-2009, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Do you do the guido spike, drink jager bombs and go to the bar with your bras too? After all u are from Jersey.

:D Thats funny. :D

416exfreak
01-21-2009, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by c450Razy

Haha. Id be willing to take you up on that one buddy.:macho

JJs450r
01-21-2009, 05:48 PM
our cobra eatin grocery getter :)

Mean250r
01-21-2009, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Haha. Id be willing to take you up on that one buddy.:macho

OKAY OKAY you guys are right, my cobra is indeed very slow. I gott pulled my a mini cooper the other day, thank god it wasnt the turbo one or i woulda got walked! :eek2: :huh

That SS is also indeed out of my league, pick on cars in your league please! :eek2: :rolleyes:

416exfreak
01-21-2009, 07:07 PM
OKAY OKAY you guys are right, my cobra is indeed very slow. I gott pulled my a mini cooper the other day, thank god it wasnt the turbo one or i woulda got walked! :eek2: :huh

That SS is also indeed out of my league, pick on cars in your league please! :eek2: :rolleyes:

Lawlz.

My friend..
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/440kid/012-2.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/440kid/016-2.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/440kid/005-2.jpg

(Going in currently is a little forged suprise.:devil:

ridered92
01-21-2009, 07:56 PM

When ya'll get older you'll understand the whole concept it's better to say something nice then something bad.. :macho [/B][/QUOTE]

hey ur right sorry for being a d i c k before like you said it dosent matter what u drive. like i said before for being a d i c k and immature

JJs450r
01-21-2009, 08:03 PM
z28 :) sorry to hurt your feelings, your car is very nice, i wouldnt mind having one if every body and there momma didnt have one all ready ;)

Nick110
01-21-2009, 10:18 PM
Guys just end it, my twin turbocharged Chevy Equinox would walk all over any car posted in here.

416exfreak
01-22-2009, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Nick110
Guys just end it, my twin turbocharged Chevy Equinox would walk all over any car posted in here.

LMFAO!

My lawnmower has twin turbos, and a 14-71 blower.

And a red powerband.

Its beastly.

Mean250r
01-22-2009, 08:11 AM

hey ur right sorry for being a d i c k before like you said it dosent matter what u drive. like i said before for being a d i c k and immature [/B][/QUOTE]

There was only 2003 10th ann cobras built, and only 213 torch red ones, but yeah! i guess everyone does have one :rolleyes:

And that truck 416ex has, it does look mighty fast, that thing would prob eat my cobra alive! if we ever raced i would need atleast 35 car lengths. I mean it prob weighs double my car and more then likely has less power..... i wouldnt have a shot! :eek2: :rolleyes:

Exrider434
01-22-2009, 09:33 AM

And that truck 416ex has, it does look mighty fast, that thing would prob eat my cobra alive! if we ever raced i would need atleast 35 car lengths. I mean it prob weighs double my car and more then likely has less power..... i wouldnt have a shot! :eek2: :rolleyes:

Might wanna take a look at what he's got done to it before you go bashin it, its got a pretty extensive list of mods. And im pretty sure its fast er

Mxjunkie
01-22-2009, 10:54 AM
youd loose that bet. ive got a few things here that would "hang" with that cobra. dont get me wrong its a nice cobra.

lol yeah buddy.. your toys are bad man

hey ur right sorry for being a d i c k before like you said it dosent matter what u drive. like i said before for being a d i c k and immature

There was only 2003 10th ann cobras built, and only 213 torch red ones, but yeah! i guess everyone does have one :rolleyes:

What's with the hostile post man.. I have a ton of respect for red for saying sorry, I think he is the first member I've seen do that in YEARS! Mad props man your setting a good example! The only reason I knocked on your car is because you totally put down lilpunks ride with your lime green honda comment, that was mean man.. this thread is a great example of how we can change and make this place an enjoyment again! I love this site and I love helping in anyway I can to make it enjoyable but darn can't anyone just state information without fueling an additude into their post anymore!? everyone must be some moody mofos out there! lol.. It ruins peoples vibes and makes people not enjoy their time reading a thread man.. I insert sacarsm, it's better to be a comic hostile then a smart allic one! lol you should know this from being on the site for awhile! How many times did you ever see anyone get irately pissed off like members have been in the past couple months? If they did it was their own fault because everyone was nice about being a smartarse, now it's like 2pac vs biggie warfare goin on, I don't know if I should wear my e-thug protection or not post lol...

Originally posted by Exrider434
Might wanna take a look at what he's got done to it before you go bashin it, its got a pretty extensive list of mods. And im pretty sure its fast er

first off though.. the boy lives in florida and mean is up north of me, so unless he's going to haul his ford up here and actually race the boy him posting pictures and boasting does nothing but boost the eguy ego some lol ya kno?

Taking a look is all we've done so far lol, I think I've seen that ford in about 30 frickin threads already comparing it to the car or truck that was orginally posted in the thread LOL not trying to rant but I think I could tell you every dent and ding on that truck by now from the same photo lol I know you 416 so don't think I'm bashing you! who's truck is it anyways man lol? No pun intended but a kid that's still in school really cannot afford to throw up the bills on any of that stuff thats stated ya know, even if it was bought I'd bet it was worth a penny or two.. I work full time and I work till 10-11pm every night after work alota members on here can vouce for me on that... just trying to pay for the small block I'm building for mine and foot my monthly bills is hard enough and I make decent money, I can't see how a young buck could afford a cobra payment/insurance or a crazy ford pick up with motor work bills to boot unless ya'll got some badass jobs and I'm missing something, ya'll doin some shady stuff or what lol.. Bragging get's to get a little tiring when it's repeated over and over.. I've never posted my truck or it's motor saying, O THIS WILL SMOKE YOUR CAR! lol Never saw in a thread where it said compare your toy to mine and I never would do that I think it's rude!! I guess the younger generation is a little goofy nowadays.. lol :p I'm not bickering to start a fight I don't know either of you personaly nor do I want too, It's just so upsetting seeing people boast and brag and making other members feel like what they have isn't enough and it ruins the vibe that we use to have on here.. I actually hold back on posting pictures of my toys because of the negative comments that I got in the past, I see it happen all the time and it's a shame that it has to happen, I know we have freedom of what ever we may want to say in this country, the world for that matter.. But what ever happened to being kind and having manners guys?

But hey if thats the game, for the cobra if your down I'll meet you at E-town this summer on my pops trike, of course I'll unhook the bottle, that'd just be unfair.. can't say it's mine of course that'd just be rude but I'll kindly ask to borrow it for a day lol, I'll be willing to give you 3 car lengths if you want me to hook up the bottle on it but I need the wheelie bar on it.. See since I actually live close by your fair game for me to pick a race haha and the fact that I WILL show up is another good reason lol.. I've done it with a S-10 with a member on here.. let's just say the 5.0 didn't fair to well.. lol :D

Lifes full of surprises, there is always someone with something better and badder out there, you might think your hot stuff till the next person comes along, I'm sure there is someone on here with a lambo laughing at all of us anyways... If your mad at another member go kick your dog, play pocket pool or go yell at a tree for being in the way of your trail way.. lol :blah:

JJs450r
01-22-2009, 02:41 PM

And that truck 416ex has, it does look mighty fast, that thing would prob eat my cobra alive! if we ever raced i would need atleast 35 car lengths. I mean it prob weighs double my car and more then likely has less power..... i wouldnt have a shot! :eek2: :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

sorry buddy i shoulda been a little more specific, meant cobras and mustangs in general, and i wasnt bashing it when i say everyone one has one everyone does (benefits of living in a miltary town)

ridered92
01-22-2009, 05:13 PM
416ex dont you have NOS in that thing?

416exfreak
01-22-2009, 05:32 PM
416ex dont you have NOS in that thing?

Everything is there and hooked up, I just havent sprayed it yet. Waiting for warmer weather and the track to open back up.:)

And Josh, there is nothing shady going on in the paying for of my truck.

I worked and saved for 4 years, along with selling alot of things I never used anymore (PS2, TV, old bmx bikes, etc.) and payed for the truck with that. I got the truck for a steal at $3'200. Most of the engine work was already done to the truck, the only major things I have done to it, are replace that edelbrock intake with a Weiand, the distributor with a stock style (having ignition issues with the crane) and some other things. The interior had just been completely redone.

The way I am able to pay for the things I buy for it, or break?

I have no shame in buying used parts my friend. I just picked up a rebuilt AOD with a 1 peice input shaft, B&M shift kit, Performance Automatic full manual valve body and a TCI 3200 stall convertor for $350. Its all having the right connections and knowing where to look for your stuff man.

Id say the truck makes close to 400hp on the motor, which by the end of summer should go up to about 550hp if all goes according to plan.

I go to school from 6:30 in the morning until 2 in the afternoon, leave school, go straight to work and usually dont get home until 10:30 or 11:00. And On the weekends I usually try to land little odd jobs cleaning someones yard or something of that nature for some extra cash flow.

I work for my stuff, but living with my parents still helps. Alot. But being they wont let me out until im 18, I may as well reap the benefits while I can.

ridered92
01-22-2009, 05:54 PM
i thought i saw a pic of a hook up before. will you post that again and what do you have for a sound system in that? haha im a sucker for trucks

416exfreak
01-22-2009, 05:57 PM
i thought i saw a pic of a hook up before. will you post that again and what do you have for a sound system in that? haha im a sucker for trucks

Sound system...

Heddman longtubes, into an H pipe, through 2 40 series flowmasters and 3 inch side exits.:devil:

No radio, no heater (soon to change...) and no AC.

I never posted a picture of the nitrous system on the truck. I havent taken any pictures of it since the day I bought it. Im to busy driving!:D

416exfreak
01-22-2009, 06:00 PM

In the 1/4 mile, i will admit you'd come by me and be moving, but in the 1/8th mile, I beleive I could get you.

How much does your car weigh, out of curiosity?

My truck weighed in at just under 3600lbs (with me in it) on the scales of the local landfill.

And btw- I wasn't trying to start anything with you, I was just telling the fella who said he would bet nothing on this site would touch that cobra, that I think I have something that will. Its all good on my end man. No beef.

ridered92
01-22-2009, 06:00 PM
are you sure? its behind ur drivers seat right ?

416exfreak
01-22-2009, 06:01 PM
are you sure? its behind ur drivers seat right ?

Indeed it is, but I've never taken a picture of it.

ridered92
01-22-2009, 06:03 PM
oic. some one else on here must have the same set up. what size bottle do you have in there?

416exfreak
01-22-2009, 06:11 PM
oic. some one else on here must have the same set up. what size bottle do you have in there?

10lb bottle.

If you just wanna talk about my truck, then PM me. We have completely jacked this dudes thread.. lmao.

ridered92
01-22-2009, 06:12 PM
lol very true

Mxjunkie
01-22-2009, 08:39 PM
Everything is there and hooked up, I just havent sprayed it yet. Waiting for warmer weather and the track to open back up.:)

And Josh, there is nothing shady going on in the paying for of my truck.

I worked and saved for 4 years, along with selling alot of things I never used anymore (PS2, TV, old bmx bikes, etc.) and payed for the truck with that. I got the truck for a steal at $3'200. Most of the engine work was already done to the truck, the only major things I have done to it, are replace that edelbrock intake with a Weiand, the distributor with a stock style (having ignition issues with the crane) and some other things. The interior had just been completely redone.

The way I am able to pay for the things I buy for it, or break?

I have no shame in buying used parts my friend. I just picked up a rebuilt AOD with a 1 peice input shaft, B&M shift kit, Performance Automatic full manual valve body and a TCI 3200 stall convertor for $350. Its all having the right connections and knowing where to look for your stuff man.

Id say the truck makes close to 400hp on the motor, which by the end of summer should go up to about 550hp if all goes according to plan.

I go to school from 6:30 in the morning until 2 in the afternoon, leave school, go straight to work and usually dont get home until 10:30 or 11:00. And On the weekends I usually try to land little odd jobs cleaning someones yard or something of that nature for some extra cash flow.

I work for my stuff, but living with my parents still helps. Alot. But being they wont let me out until im 18, I may as well reap the benefits while I can.

There ya go man, I knew that since I've known you for awhile now, This is what I wanted to show people, see once you figure out where everyone came from it gives you a differnt view on what someone owns and why when someone posts negative comments can be such a hassle!.. Now... when are you going to car transport it up here and take a week off work to paint it.. :blah:

10lb bottle.

If you just wanna talk about my truck, then PM me. We have completely jacked this dudes thread.. lmao.

Oh don't worry about it, the subjecct is mini truck and import so if you ask me since it's open forum shouldn't we be able to talk about trucks and cars in a NICE way since the questions were answered? Get a video of that thing lol :chinese:

ridered92
01-22-2009, 09:02 PM
^ agreed hey mxjunkie im going to be painting my truck soon do you have any ideas on colors i like white red and black thanks

Mxjunkie
01-22-2009, 09:06 PM
^ agreed hey mxjunkie im going to be painting my truck soon do you have any ideas on colors i like white red and black thanks

If your not too hot with body work white is a good color to hide some stuff, I always tell people the best color to go with for a first try at it is white.

Black is if your good with body work and finish sanding due to the fact black shows 100% of everything you do.. Even when washing the truck/car off you can put angel hair aka swirl marks in the finish.

Red paint's are the most expensive out of any color.. I just did a lexus for all you toyota mfg. lovers out there.. For one pint to do a fender and a door it was almost 160 dollars OUR cost at the shop.. Red's are a great color, I'd love to do my pick up in a candy apple red with metal flake. I just cant afford that right lol.. even working at a shop it's still waaaay to expensive.. :blah:

Also something to look into, there is two types of painting ways you could go.. One choice is single stage which many people swear by even with the new two stage system. It's more of less like what comes out of a spray can to be straight forward, it drys to a glossy finish and can be sanded and buffed just like Base coat/clear coat paint.. Which bring's me to the second choice which I swear by.. First you lay the color and then lay the clear coat, This is by far a little more complex spraying wise due to the clear being like water in some cases.. I try and thin mine out just a tad to get a luster.. There's 6 coats of clear on my truck, I did 3 then spent 3 days blocking it out with 1500 then sprayed 2 more, blocked it again and finished it off with a glossy coat and lightly sanded with 2000 then compounded. You can put a yard stick on my door and if the light is right you can read every bit of 20 inches on a yard stick.. :D

ridered92
01-22-2009, 09:09 PM
i just want somthing different somthing differnt that will stand out

Mxjunkie
01-22-2009, 09:18 PM
i just want somthing different somthing differnt that will stand out

you could paint it pink like mine.. plan on being awake from thursday till sunday night though lol When I went to some of the east coast shows there was another truck painted JUST like mine.. Then about a year ago a local guy painted a second gen the same color and put it on 20's..

I just bought 18's for mine, redoing the bed and some other little tricks I learned over this past show season.. :D

look real close.. you'll see just about everything as far as the tree's in the back :devil:

ridered92
01-22-2009, 09:32 PM
damn that thing shines. im set one the pink tho

Mxjunkie
01-22-2009, 09:34 PM
lol like I said I had to make it stand out in a field of s10s.... everyone always does blue, red, black or silvers, I'm into the crazy colors that change color in the sun and under street lights at night :devil:

ridered92
01-22-2009, 09:36 PM
true. what do you have for a sound system in that?

Mxjunkie
01-22-2009, 09:49 PM
I'm in the process of putting either one 12 inch sub woofer and a center counsel out of fiber glass or two fiberglassed 10 inch JL's with a thunder series amp. I've considered one 15 in the middle but I like my windows lol.. :D

416exfreak
01-23-2009, 07:33 AM
There ya go man, I knew that since I've known you for awhile now, This is what I wanted to show people, see once you figure out where everyone came from it gives you a differnt view on what someone owns and why when someone posts negative comments can be such a hassle!.. Now... when are you going to car transport it up here and take a week off work to paint it.. :blah:

Yea, I wasn't trying to be a douche to Mean, or start anything, just adding to the post count :)

And I'll head up your way as soon as I can afford too. Lol.

Talking with a couple of the local guys I know who do some paint and body work, they think it's going to be in the neighborhood of $2'000-$2'500 to paint it the way I want it done.

Im thinking that, everywhere the truck is black right now, should be white with a blue pearl in it, and everywhere that it's silver, should be navy blue with a small amount of metal flake.