PDA

View Full Version : AC Front Bumper, what do you all think?

08-02-2001, 12:50 AM
I want to get this bumper and have red the review here on exriders.com, and I am sure it is better than the dg and beats the dg for looks. But I would like to here aditionally from riders here like rico that have them.

Poor out your thoughts guys I am ready to here you all out.

BTW rockymountainatv.com doesn't have them on their catalog on their web site, where is another good place to get them?

Thanks,
Circa

krazykurtk
08-02-2001, 03:06 AM
My suggestion is this...if you want to be like everyone and their brother, buy the AC bumper...if you want something that looks better see http://www.prm-atv.com In my opinion, the bumpers look a whole lot better & it has a skidplate that comes down off of the bumper and wraps over a chassis skidplate.

SLB400EX
08-02-2001, 07:07 AM
You can order the bumper straight from AC Racing..go to their web site for more info.
Later...Sherri

oynot400
08-02-2001, 08:19 AM
I have the AC bumper, I really like it. It is strong also. It has survived two hard rear end hit with a Polais Sportsman. If you get it you will be happy with it.

Pro400EXC
08-02-2001, 10:48 AM
I think the AC and DUNCAN are trick. Pro-Tech also sells a trick front bumper. The AC is the cheapest. You can get a AC bumper for $54 at www.Chaparral-racing.com. They also sell the ac skid plate for $79.

<2001>400EX for XC
Pipe
Bars
And no more mods because I'm saving up for the new Honda TRX

08-02-2001, 11:01 AM
i have a AC front bumper and it is very strong and looks good too. i have bumped trees before some at high speeds and my bumper has no dents in it at all(to my surprise).
joe

08-02-2001, 11:52 AM
I have no complaints about my AC bumper. And I think they look better than the DG or PRM bumpers.

coryatver
08-02-2001, 12:06 PM
from www.quadforce.com

08-02-2001, 12:09 PM
So it sounds like its good quality and will hold up to some hits. That is just what I want. Ya at first I was looking at the dg but then I figured that this ac one is more popular and looks better.

Btw I don't want skid plates at all, they are probably good for protection but are as ugly as hell.

Can anyone comment on how easy it is to install them? Like does it take a while what is involved?

Thanks,
Circa

08-02-2001, 12:11 PM
Hey Cory! You just posted a pic, thanks so much.

Looks great! Now I am convinced, a picture really is worth a thousand words.