PDA

View Full Version : elementryrider

quadracer707
01-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Tyler,
You guys have any pics of you & wade banging it out in "B" class at SSQSA this past weekend at Amp Extreme I believe it was. Or anyone else,

Thanx Ken

1100 miles away to watch

gcart2
01-07-2009, 05:34 PM
im curious to see how shelby yoder did.

i wish i could have made it to that race. however i was told amp extreme's new track sucked. driving all the way up north damn near to georgia for a crappy race isnt worth it.

if you want me to i will post some pictures of the old one. it was amazing.

quadracer707
01-07-2009, 05:41 PM
I wasn't there my son was, however he said the track was nice, places to pass nice jumps, longer then normal racing. I believe he told me there was a triple or an up hill stepup, that he was 4th gear pinned & almost cleared it. I believe he also told me the boy your asking about finished like 4th-6th, again we talked alot about different stuff, but don't quote me or anyone get mad if i didn't give the right finish.
What race you have pics of you that your talking about,

Ken

gcart2
01-07-2009, 05:47 PM
amp extreme (the one your son raced at) is a new track. they used to have a clay track in Live Oak; it had a 95-115' table with a downhill landing, a huge table table section, about a 25' drop off(scary), and a nasty woop section. very wide and very very fast. i got a concussion racing there last year.

quadracer707
01-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Yea I new about the old one, best track prob around, he LOVED it, however this guy is trying & we were there last year when it he was going to have a ssqsa at new track, was a little lame, however the owner came over & wanted all kinds of input on what to do. I wish that guy a lot of luck cause it sems like he took a screwing at old place,

gcart2
01-07-2009, 05:57 PM
yea thats what i heard. i would really just like to see a double step up like the one that used to be at waldo, mount waldo. then a couple cool step downs. but i will be at thundercross. how about your boy?

quadracer707
01-07-2009, 06:04 PM
I believe so, dont know when all the dates are, I know he is coming home to PA. Feb 20th weekend to help a friend wrench on his quad at Motorama if he needs it,

Ken