PDA

View Full Version : New Here!

F150 Rider
01-07-2009, 04:20 PM
What`s up fellow riders I just joined the site after reading alot of usefull info on here and instead of lurking any longer here is a pic of my new to me 04 400ex! the guy I bought it from said it had a new lightweight frame, stage 2 cam, stage 2 injectors, and HMF exhaust, is there anything else you can see that is aftermarket on it? Oh and its Fast to me!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/f150rider/DSCN1200.jpg

97WarriorRider
01-07-2009, 04:27 PM
lol..new light weight frame and stage 2 injectors??..looks like a stock frame to me..I hope the stage 2 injectors is supposed to be a stage 2 jet kit b/c the 400ex is a carburator machine and doesnt have injectors? what did you pay for this if you dont mind me asking?

F150 Rider
01-07-2009, 04:29 PM
I`m by no means an expert on these things yet but it just may be a stock frame I dont know this is the first sport atv I`ve bought, I meant to say jet kit I`ve been messing with vehicles to long lol... I havent taken the carb apart yet but I will soon enough and find out, I paid $2200 for it also got a helmet and chest protector included in that price, the helmet fits and is in good shape so is the chest protector, Here is a pic of the other side, I took the header and pipe off last night and polished it up it was covered in dirt.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/f150rider/DSCN1204.jpg

cam19aro86
01-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Thats a pretty good price, it looks very clean. Welcome to the site and nice bike.

F150 Rider
01-07-2009, 04:41 PM
thanks cam19aro86! it`s clean now but it will get dirty
:D
it has itp holeshots on the front and turftamers on the back both have good tread but I would like to replace the turftamers with holeshots because the turftamers just dont hook up at all, man these things are a pure blast to ride!

BlasterEaten250
01-07-2009, 04:44 PM
looks nice!

F150 Rider
01-07-2009, 04:58 PM
Heres some more pics, are the a-arms stock can you guys tell? I think they are but again this is new to me. I put a new air filter in it last night and changed the oil and oil filter.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/f150rider/DSCN1202.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/f150rider/DSCN1206.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/f150rider/DSCN1205.jpg

cam19aro86
01-07-2009, 05:02 PM
Look like stock to me.

97WarriorRider
01-07-2009, 05:12 PM
yeah the rest of it looks stock. nice looking machine but the stock color a arms kill it..I love the color of that frame..Very clean..goodluck with your new investment..believe us..your not done spendding yet.

bigd's ex
01-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Welcome, nice ride.

"SOON YOU TOO WILL BECOME AN ADDICT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

97WarriorRider
01-07-2009, 05:14 PM
Hey can you get a pic of the from right behind the bumper?

sprayedgt
01-07-2009, 05:23 PM
Nice to have you here. Have you been to Carolina Adventure World? Its in Winnsboro, SC and it should be a bout a 2hr drive for you. The BEST place in the area to ride.

F150 Rider
01-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by 97WarriorRider
Hey can you get a pic of the from right behind the bumper?

alright lets see if this is what your talking about or does it need to be right directly behind the front bumper, Do you think I could strip the grey off the a arms and paint them the same color as the frame I think that would look sweet!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/f150rider/DSCN1216.jpg

F150 Rider
01-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by sprayedgt
Nice to have you here. Have you been to Carolina Adventure World? Its in Winnsboro, SC and it should be a bout a 2hr drive for you. The BEST place in the area to ride.

Naw I havent been yet but I want to go, me and a few buddys went to TNT Motorsports in SC after christmas and it was ok but it would get boring fast I have heard they have some awsome tracks at Carolina Adventure World!

97WarriorRider
01-07-2009, 05:38 PM
right behind the bumper is there a plate with numbers on it? Yeah you could paint the a arms but if you ride in the woods mostly the paint will get chipped up

sprayedgt
01-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Yeah TNT is only fun for about an hour. I've never seen such short trails. Carolina is only 20 mins from TNT. Their trails are awesome! Hit it after it rains and you won't be able to tell the color of your new four wheeler:D

F150 Rider
01-07-2009, 05:56 PM
right behind the bumper is there a plate with numbers on it? Yeah you could paint the a arms but if you ride in the woods mostly the paint will get chipped up

let me try this again man, I looked and did not see any numbers anywhere around the frame I`m guessing that would be the vin #?

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/f150rider/DSCN1211.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/f150rider/DSCN1209.jpg

lilyamaharacer4
01-07-2009, 05:59 PM
The quad is wider than stock by aftermarket axle in the rear and wheel spacers up front. I also see a tether switch and ss lines in the front. Also it appers that it hit something because the bumper is bent. He also apparently had it back on the grab bar riding wheelies. It is a deffinantlely a nice quad though. First things first though get a belly and swingarm skid because you will bottom out.

97WarriorRider
that might possibly be an aftermarket frame..idk much about aftermarket frames..

sprayedgt
Someone took their time painting that frame. I wonder why they covered the VIN?

lilyamaharacer4
01-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by F150 Rider
let me try this again man, I looked and did not see any numbers anywhere around the frame I`m guessing that would be the vin #?

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/f150rider/DSCN1211.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/f150rider/DSCN1209.jpg

Yes thats where the vin# should be located at. You got a bill of sale along with a title right?

F150 Rider
01-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by sprayedgt
Yeah TNT is only fun for about an hour. I've never seen such short trails. Carolina is only 20 mins from TNT. Their trails are awesome! Hit it after it rains and you won't be able to tell the color of your new four wheeler:D

I cant wait to go down there man, I noticed in your sig you have a 13 tooth front sprocket, mine has 15 tooth front and a 35 on the back with 20-11-9 tires on the rear so I think it is setup for speed is that correct? I read somewhere on here going down 1 tooth on the front was like going up 3 teeth on the back so I think I would like to try a 13 tooth on the front and see how it feels, first gear is real high right now and i would like it to be lower.

lilyamaharacer4
01-07-2009, 06:05 PM
I cant wait to go down there man, I noticed in your sig you have a 13 tooth front sprocket, mine has 15 tooth front and a 35 on the back with 20-11-9 tires on the rear so I think it is setup for speed is that correct? I read somewhere on here going down 1 tooth on the front was like going up 3 teeth on the back so I think I would like to try a 13 tooth on the front and see how it feels, first gear is real high right now and i would like it to be lower.

Go down to a 14 tooth. You will top out very fast for riding trails with a 13. I personally love the 14/38 gearing im running.

sprayedgt
01-07-2009, 06:15 PM
I have the 13f/38r sprockets and for trails it's great. You can use 2nd and 3rd most of the time and you have tons of bottom end torque to pull you through when the trail gets slow but technical.

F150 Rider
01-07-2009, 06:34 PM
that might possibly be an aftermarket frame..idk much about aftermarket frames..

I idk either but if it is a aftermarket frame is that why the vin # is not there? I did get a bill of sale but no title oh well I`ll know next time!

Honda10
01-07-2009, 06:37 PM
thats a clean bike for that price, you paint the a-arms the same color and if would look even better.

Honda10
01-07-2009, 06:37 PM
thats a clean bike for that price, you paint the a-arms the same color and if would look even better. And the front might just be wider because of different offset wheels, are the front wheel stock?

F150 Rider
01-07-2009, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by lilyamaharacer4
The quad is wider than stock by aftermarket axle in the rear and wheel spacers up front. I also see a tether switch and ss lines in the front. Also it appers that it hit something because the bumper is bent. He also apparently had it back on the grab bar riding wheelies. It is a deffinantlely a nice quad though. First things first though get a belly and swingarm skid because you will bottom out.

it does have a tether switch and ss brake lines in the front, and yes the bumber is bent alittle but it works for me! I agree the belly and swingarm skids are the next most important mods. What are some good brands of skid plates? Thanks for all the help from everyone this place is full of knowledge!

97WarriorRider
01-07-2009, 06:42 PM
I personally dont think ill ever buy anything but PRM skids.

97WarriorRider
01-07-2009, 06:44 PM
I idk either but if it is a aftermarket frame is that why the vin # is not there? I did get a bill of sale but no title oh well I`ll know next time!

well the frame number is there..the VIN is on a sticker on the right frame rail just behind that little plate

F150 Rider
01-07-2009, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Honda10
thats a clean bike for that price, you paint the a-arms the same color and if would look even better. And the front might just be wider because of different offset wheels, are the front wheel stock?

Thanks man! I will try painting them first, Do any of you know what the color of the frame is called? I dont know if the front wheels are the stock or aftermarket the only numbers I can find on them is (10X55AT 1201 DID JAPAN) if they are stock they have been kept very clean for 5 years!

lilyamaharacer4
01-07-2009, 06:55 PM
The paint looks to me like candy apple red. But mix it up have candy apple red lowers and black uppers. And while your painting i would take the stem out and redo that as its showing signs of rust.

lilyamaharacer4
01-07-2009, 06:57 PM
And on the rims they are either itp or douglas, because they are dished in to much to be stock.

F150 Rider
01-07-2009, 07:13 PM
well the frame number is there..the VIN is on a sticker on the right frame rail just behind that little plate

here are some closer pics man! sorry to be so ignorant but I could swear I dont see any numbers or plate anywhere on the frame there is one little place that is scratched on the frame up and to the right of the plate

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/f150rider/DSCN12171.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/f150rider/DSCN1214.jpg

97WarriorRider
01-07-2009, 07:16 PM
yeah thats where the sticker should be that had the Vin on it

F150 Rider
Originally posted by lilyamaharacer4
The paint looks to me like candy apple red. But mix it up have candy apple red lowers and black uppers. And while your painting i would take the stem out and redo that as its showing signs of rust.

thats a great idea man I think that would look awsome and on the rims I really dont think they are stock because of the shape they are in, man I have learned so much already about this bike I didnt know!

Brauap
Dude.. nice bike and welcome to the site!

I just sure hope you didn't buy a stolen bike! Atleast you have a bill of sale if something does turn up, you can't get blamed and you can go against the people who sold you the bike. Thats what happend with my YZ125. I bought it w/o a title (bill of sale) and it ended up being stolen so I lost a ton of money but I went after the people who sold me the bike and I got the money I bought it for, but I lost all the money I put into it. Atleast the original oner got it back.. :ermm:

You can't powercoat the frame, but you can paint it. If I where you, I'd just go gloss black (trust me) because the red will be too hard to match and will look over done w. the red. Also with the black, they may look aftermarket.

Speaking of the aftermarket, that is not an aftermarket frame. Not all all. It's 100 OEM, as is the a-arms.. the swing arm looks aftermarket however!

If I where you, if you woods riding (like already stated) get some skids, new tires, and narrow up the front and rear.

Good luck with what ever you do with your new machine and I hope you have a whole lot of fun with it! Just remember a few things:

1) Always ride safe. Wear a helmet at the least.
2) You will soon become a fellow addict. If you are afraid of this horrible addiction (but terribly fun!) sell your quad now! hah just playing.
3) Have fun!

97WarriorRider
01-07-2009, 07:17 PM
the plate i was refering to is the piece that runs from one frame rail to the other that is right behind the bumper..I dont see any numbers on yours

F150 Rider
01-07-2009, 07:18 PM

well that sucks I hope it isnt stolen or anything is there any other id numbers anywhere that I could track its history by?

Brauap
01-07-2009, 07:20 PM
thats a great idea man I think that would look awsome and on the rims I really dont think they are stock because of the shape they are in, man I have learned so much already about this bike I didnt know!

No, there stock. (They don't have wheel spacers) They have been flipped. With this, it supposedly add alot of non-wanted bump-steer.

PS: Your frame however MAY be one from the dealer (they don't come w/ vins). Say you crack your frame, and you go to the dealer to buy a new one.. they one they sell doesn't come with a vin. Orrr.. they just painted over the vin. 50/50 stolen/clean
Not meaning to worry you, but just trying to inform you.

Brauap
01-07-2009, 07:22 PM

It isn't a sticker, its ingraved.. :eek:

Brauap
01-07-2009, 07:24 PM
well that sucks I hope it isnt stolen or anything is there any other id numbers anywhere that I could track its history by?

There is also a vin on the engine behind the shifter.. you can take that and ask your dealer to run it for you.. but remember.. if it is stolen (very well may not be) they'll take your quad and you have to go after the seller. That is if the info he gave you isn't false.

If that engine vin is smooth... :eek: you have a problem!

97WarriorRider
01-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Brauap
It isn't a sticker, its ingraved.. :eek:

umm not its not..its a sticker on the frame rail..the frame number is engraved

Brauap
01-07-2009, 07:38 PM
umm not its not..its a sticker on the frame rail..the frame number is engraved

The vin number IS ingraved on that peice being the bumper! Don't believe me? Ask anyone you know! NO ONE puts it as a sticker therefore it would be much too easy to steal it and hide it.. doh. :rolleyes:

97WarriorRider
01-07-2009, 07:45 PM
do you want me to take a picture of mine..theres a sticker right on the frame that says Vin number

F150 Rider
01-07-2009, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Brauap
Dude.. nice bike and welcome to the site!

I just sure hope you didn't buy a stolen bike! Atleast you have a bill of sale if something does turn up, you can't get blamed and you can go against the people who sold you the bike. Thats what happend with my YZ125. I bought it w/o a title (bill of sale) and it ended up being stolen so I lost a ton of money but I went after the people who sold me the bike and I got the money I bought it for, but I lost all the money I put into it. Atleast the original oner got it back.. :ermm:

You can't powercoat the frame, but you can paint it. If I where you, I'd just go gloss black (trust me) because the red will be too hard to match and will look over done w. the red. Also with the black, they may look aftermarket.

Speaking of the aftermarket, that is not an aftermarket frame. Not all all. It's 100 OEM, as is the a-arms.. the swing arm looks aftermarket however!

If I where you, if you woods riding (like already stated) get some skids, new tires, and narrow up the front and rear.

Good luck with what ever you do with your new machine and I hope you have a whole lot of fun with it! Just remember a few things:

1) Always ride safe. Wear a helmet at the least.
2) You will soon become a fellow addict. If you are afraid of this horrible addiction (but terribly fun!) sell your quad now! hah just playing.
3) Have fun!

Thanks for the advice Brauap! like you I am thinking that red color will be hard to match and make it look right I guess I`ll stick with black for the a arms, skids are next then tires in that order I think would be the best, I`m leaning towards itp holeshots for the rear tires and still not sure what skids to get yet?

97WarriorRider
01-07-2009, 07:47 PM
see those stickers there?

lilyamaharacer4
01-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the advice Brauap! like you I am thinking that red color will be hard to match and make it look right I guess I`ll stick with black for the a arms, skids are next then tires in that order I think would be the best, I`m leaning towards itp holeshots for the rear tires and still not sure what skids to get yet?

Id go with either prm or pro armor.

F150 Rider
01-07-2009, 08:34 PM
alright I looked and there is some numbers on the engine above the shifter so that make me feel better about it! I will paint the a arms tomorrow and take some more pics of them painted black, for the skid plates I really like the looks of the prm plates and the price is about the same for prm or pro armor, I will get the swingarm plate first as I dont want to buy a brake disk and rear sprocket right now and then I will get the bottom frame plate! thanks again for all the help I really do appreciate it!!!

01-07-2009, 08:55 PM
the # engraved on the frame with dots right behind the bumper is the v.i.n. number...i have traced about 4 of them for title transfers over the past few years...honda also uses the sticker as mentioned

usually when a frame is powder coated, the sticker is ruined when it is removed and the engraving is filled in with powder

the a arms can be painted, but not powder coated

01-07-2009, 09:00 PM
armadillo swing arm skids are good...don't matter too much as long as ya get a '250 thick one...andwho really cares how they look...they are hidden underneath and get all banged up anyway

97WarriorRider
01-07-2009, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
the # engraved on the frame with dots right behind the bumper is the v.i.n. number...i have traced about 4 of them for title transfers over the past few years...honda also uses the sticker as mentioned

usually when a frame is powder coated, the sticker is ruined when it is removed and the engraving is filled in with powder

the a arms can be painted, but not powder coated

I believe mine are different

iownatoyota
01-07-2009, 09:04 PM
why cant u powdercoat the a arms, everyone does that and there frames? my 2 friends just got there raptor and kfx 450 bac from powder coating and they look great!

so what makes the fourhundo any different???

97WarriorRider
01-07-2009, 09:05 PM
the stock a arms cant be coated because the ball joints are removable to cant get that hot

01-07-2009, 09:10 PM
the stock a arms cant be coated because the ball joints are removable to cant get that hot

i've seen 3 sets of stock a-arms powdercoated. ball joints were fine i'm sure the oven isnt like 500 degrees

01-07-2009, 09:18 PM
i don't feel the grease will hold up to the heat and they can't be regreased...

i would bet your frame is like i said...the 4 bikes that i traced were a 1997 300ex, a 2000 400ex(twice), and a 2006 450r. ican't see honda breaking that pattern...unless your frame was a replacement...they may stamp them differently...

F150 Rider
01-08-2009, 10:55 AM
what`s up fellow`s, got the a-arms sanded, cleaned and Painted this morning, I`ll post some pics of it put back togather tonight when I get off work anyway here is a few pics of before and after

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/f150rider/DSCN1220.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/f150rider/DSCN1224.jpg

Brauap
01-08-2009, 01:44 PM
lookin good! ;)

(you have already been bit! hahh)

can someone take a good picture of the sticker that has the vin? Mine only said something like 2003 Honda of North (or south) Carolina

I can't remember it having any numbers!!!

01-08-2009, 02:36 PM
i have a pc-ed frame...mine sticker is long gone

F150 Rider
01-08-2009, 04:43 PM
heres some more pics of it finished, let me know what ya think

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/f150rider/DSCN1226.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/f150rider/DSCN1227.jpg

Honda10
01-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Nice, you got those done quick. next you should paint the nerfs black, and maybe get a nicer black bumper, just a suggestion.

Brauap
01-08-2009, 06:08 PM
A-arms turned out nice! Please say you primmed painted and clear coated it.. all several times? Your a-arms take a beating!! Esspecially if you don't run a-arm skids. People say there worthless, but I think there a realllly good idea.. especially if you ride over stumps or rocks because I can even tell you how many times I got a stick hung up in that "A" on the a arms.

Just an idea for future mods..

new front and rear tires (I prefer maxxis but many people prefer ITP or others..)

skids (PRM/Pro Armor/or off brand like these (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-TRX400-EX-Full-Frame-Skid-Plate-A-Arm-Set-400EX_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3 a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a0Q7c293 Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZit em380094949223QQitemZ380094949223QQptZMotorsQ5fATV Q5fPartsQ5fAccessories). I will buy the off brand set only because its cheaper.. doesn't take a lot of beating in those places.. and is (I think he told me) .190 alum. But for your swingarm.. I won't use anything less that .250.. how I ride (rocks.. random stumps.. ect) it takes a HUGE beating!

A black Pro Armor Bull Horn bumper would look really nice on your quad IMHO.

swap your tires back around (you have to swap the stems back or pick up some cheap used ones) This is leaving your brake likes and calipers open for some random rock or stick to come along and trash it

SUSPENSION (450R shock rebuild.. or anything else that fits you well.. this won't just make your ride better, but it will make you a better rider, making you be able to ride faster. You don't relize how mad the stock shocks are until you experience one with aftermarket shocks.. the stock shocks are HORRIBLE! (hince why people call them 'pogo sticks')

and a steering stabilizer and you'd be set! You can buy a stick (rebuildable or non.. rebuildable has a shorter stick but tends to not last as long as a non-rebuildable. Or you can buy a puck style.. like this (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_ATV-Parts-Accessories__honda-TRX-400EX-steering-stabilizer_W0QQitemZ270326491139QQadiZ2869QQadnZAT VQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQcmdZViewItemQQptZMo tors_ATV_Parts_Accessories?hash=item270326491139&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A727%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318 ). Many people have bragged on these.. and they are cheaper than alot of sticks. Puck styled are more reliable.. last longer.. are more tucked away.. (look better IMO).. and suppose to be better at its job. But more expensive puck styles like Precision ($481) or Elka ($580) have more adjustments. (All prices where taking from eBay)

I can't remember if you said you are a woods rider or not or even if you did.. if your an MX'er sorry I am talking as if your a woods rider!

Ruby Soho
01-08-2009, 06:16 PM
nice 400.

the frame is stock, and powdercoated.

F150 Rider
01-08-2009, 06:35 PM
yes I did prime them and put about 5 layers of paint on them so it should last for alittle while, I ride some on the trails but this one will be mostly for track or open areas, I have a three wheeler for the woods, the next mod will be a swingarm skid then new back tires the front tires have plenty of tread on them, I have riden a few quads with itp holeshots and I really like those tires so that is probably what I will go with for the back tires, thanks for all the advice from everyone on here it is really helpfull, now I just need to go ride some!:D

lilyamaharacer4
01-08-2009, 06:36 PM
I agree on the black bull horn but dont paint your nerf bars. Just polish them up because even pc will get scraped off from the nerfs hitting rocks. The paint on them would just be wasted time.

F150 Rider
01-09-2009, 07:57 AM
some more questions for you experts!

the stock shocks can they be revalved or whatever it is called? can you tell a big difference in the way it handles after this is done? or do I need to buy 450r shocks and have them set up for my weight? again just asking because I dont know!

and does anyone have any experience with this steering stabilizer?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270326491139&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=270323680567&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p284.m183&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%252BI%26itu%3DUCI%2 52BSI%26otn%3D4

lilyamaharacer4
01-09-2009, 08:06 AM
I have no comments on that stabilizer but i do love the stick style ones. And no you can not get ex shocks revalved. You have to get 450r shocks and get them revalved but without a revalve even they are much better than stock shocks. Now if i could just scrape the money together to buy a set.

F150 Rider
01-09-2009, 08:44 AM
thanks lilyamaharacer4 I`m like you if I can scrape some money up somewhere to buy a set that would be sweet I need to get a skid plate first though, man theres so many parts I would like to get and not enough money!

yellow416ex
01-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by hondarider11
If you have the money just look around for a stock set of 450r shocks and then have all 3 set up for your weight and riding style. That quad looks very nice. Oh and your rear shock looks like it needs adjusted becuase your rear ride height looks really high. Also you do not have wheel spacers on the front your front rims are just flipped around.

I agree the front rims look flipped, looks like they drilled new holes for the valve stems too

F150 Rider
01-09-2009, 01:33 PM
If you have the money just look around for a stock set of 450r shocks and then have all 3 set up for your weight and riding style. That quad looks very nice. Oh and your rear shock looks like it needs adjusted becuase your rear ride height looks really high. Also you do not have wheel spacers on the front your front rims are just flipped around.

thanks that is a good idea I will keep my eyes open and see if I can find a set and have them revalved and set up for me

F150 Rider
01-11-2009, 07:45 AM
Yea you can always just get the 450r shocks and then save up until you can have them and your stock rear redone for you at any time.

I really need to get that done after riding today, my uncle has a 08 yamaha YZF 450 I have ridden it some and the shocks on it are alot smoother than the stock ones on mine anyways here is a small vid clip of me jumping a small jump yesterday! this machine is a blast to ride!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn1Gt7cLBNg