PDA

View Full Version : Dang i got lucky!

rodeo#11
01-07-2009, 02:55 PM
I was reading a thread on here the other day about a guy gettin pulled over for speeding, and well it reminded me of the time i got pulled over about a month ago. I was coming home from school it was about 9:10pm or so and i was about 300ft away from my road and outta nowheres i see bright lights coming up behind me and then he flipped the blue lights.. My first thoughts were "ya gotta be f***in kidding me" well lemme tell ya how big of a jackass i was during this whole thing.. I pulled off the road and went to shut the truck off and accidentally revved the truck (foot slipped) well my exhaust had rusted off at the headers so my truck was insanely loud. MISTAKE #1 i automatically went to grab my registration from the glove box (not my first time gettin pulled over) well my arms are pretty sure so i cant reach the glove box unless i take my seat belt off. MISTAKE #2... Well then the state trooper comes up the the truck and ask why my seat belt was off i simply explained it was due to the fact i was gettin my registration. He let that one slide. Well then he ask why my truck was so loud and where was my exhaust, i told him it had rusted off the day before and i hadnt been to the shop yet to get it replaced, he let that one slide as well. Then he ask for my license and i handed them to him. Well i had restricted license at the time and wasnt suppose to be out past 9pm driving..MISTAKE #3 he automatically noticed this, and ask why i was out past 9pm i told him i was coming home from class and it had just let out at 9pm (which wasnt a lie) so he let that one slide as well.. Then he told me why he had actually pulled me over i was going 65mph in a 55mph zone....MISTAKE #4 (very stupid and unsafe i know) well he ask where i lived and i said "the road straight up there on the right" well he told me to get on home and told me to promise him i would never speed again...... I seriously didnt think i had any luck at all until tonight, i could of been charged with a ton of stuff but this trooper was in a dang good mood and let everything slide......And yes i know this is a random story and that i am a jackass for speeding and all that other junk..

hondapower8
01-08-2009, 10:09 AM
you got lucky, but some cops are nice. some not as much.

it aslo that reminds me of the time my friend got his ltr. the same day we went to see my other friend but to get to his house we had to do like 1-2 mins on the road so we went to my friends house, he wasnt there so we continued another 2 mins to get to the other trail so we go down the road and its a dead end. but there another road like paralel(sp?) like 15ft away with like a gravel driveway so we stopped talking where we should go when the cop comes down the little driveway. we didnt run we didnt know he saw us on the road so he asked for insurance registration and all that stuff, well turns out he was makming the turn just as we make our turn so he saw us. so he asked why we were out, if we worked (we worked like atleast 10hrs a day) and we had just finished. he asked if someone could comme get us, my parents were gone to the states and my friends parents worked so he asked us whaty he should do and we said : give us a chance because you never saw us before, and we have been working all summer and its the first time were out. after 5 mins of hesitation he said : fine now go home, i dont want to see you out tonight. so i think we were pretty lucky, my friend didnt have his plates, insurance, registration because he had just got the bike that morning.