PDA

View Full Version : New Jesrsey UFO?

Cr85rRida
01-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Any one see this on the news? Anyone see it in real life? I cant find a link anywhere I saw it on News 12 though.

adawg89
01-06-2009, 03:44 PM
probably government got involved and made everything disappear *conspiracy person*

01-06-2009, 04:16 PM
UFO's are fake. If smart living human like things could build a flying machine from another planet/galixy and make it to earth im sure they would land and comunicate with us just like we would if we found life on another planet.

And alien does not meen green guys. Any thing living found on another planet is called alien.

Their will never be skinny green guys with lazer guns trying to kill earth.

Im sure theirs life in space because to think earth got lucky and no other planet did is just stupid. We know so little about space. Most of what is on earth including oil came from space it wasn't just always on earth.

gcart2
01-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by SuzukiO
UFO's are fake. If smart living human like things could build a flying machine from another planet/galixy and make it to earth im sure they would land and comunicate with us just like we would if we found life on another planet.

And alien does not meen green guys. Any thing living found on another planet is called alien.

Im sure theirs life in space because to think earth got lucky and no other planet did is just stupid. We know so little about space. Most of what is on earth including oil came from space it wasn't just always on earth.

unidentified flying objects.

we all know what UFO stands for. however lots of people (like the one above) think UFO's are alien based.

listen here grasshopper. where in unidentified flying objects (UFO) did you get aliens?

the government flies goofy planes all the time and to us, the uninformed people of this country, consider these UFO's.

i have not yet heard of the UFO sightings but im sure it is our government testing a new plane, rocket, or weapon.

Motoracer13
01-06-2009, 04:52 PM
The little green men are not aliens! They are humans from the future. When the comet hits Earth on 12/12/12 it changes alot of things but most important how much sun we get. When we finally get the bugs worked out of time travel we come back to these trying times to see if theres any corse of action to take that will change the future. And yes the goverment knows all about this cause they are in contact with these future beings and that is why there is such a cover-up.

gcart2
01-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Motoracer13
The little green men are not aliens! They are humans from the future. When the comet hits Earth on 12/12/12 it changes alot of things but most important how much sun we get. When we finally get the bugs worked out of time travel we come back to these trying times to see if theres any corse of action to take that will change the future. And yes the goverment knows all about this cause they are in contact with these future beings and that is why there is such a cover-up.

congratulations. you just made it to my signature!!!:blah:

01-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
unidentified flying objects.

we all know what UFO stands for. however lots of people (like the one above) think UFO's are alien based.

listen here grasshopper. where in unidentified flying objects (UFO) did you get aliens?

the government flies goofy planes all the time and to us, the uninformed people of this country, consider these UFO's.

i have not yet heard of the UFO sightings but im sure it is our government testing a new plane, rocket, or weapon.

Because people dont go crazy cause of the UFO. They go crazy because they think theirs Green guys flying it.
And if you ever notace green aliens you see on tv normaly look like green asian people. You know what that meens... Asians are aliens!!!:eek2: :devil:

THEY ARE HERE :scary:

01-06-2009, 09:07 PM
UFO if its not known humans its Atlantians. I have no problem believing that is the only way, things from a distant planet... give me a break. There are so many clues I have gathered that leads right to Atlantis so thats my theory.

01-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Whats Atlantians? If their from some other planet I say wrong. Intelligent life form that can make it to earth would land and communicate they wouldn't fly around and then take off. At less theirs a planet with a bunch of green muslims im sure theirs no ET people that want to kill earthlings.

And the life on other planets is in a different galaxy we dont know about.

What I hope is like how people preach about when you die you go to hevin, well I hope hevin is a name of a planet that are life starts over on. For real I do.

01-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Whats Atlantians? If their from some other planet I say wrong. Intelligent life form that can make it to earth would land and communicate they wouldn't fly around and then take off. At less theirs a planet with a bunch of green muslims im sure theirs no ET people that want to kill earthlings.

And the life on other planets is in a different galaxy we dont know about.

What I hope is like how people preach about when you die you go to hevin, well I hope hevin is a name of a planet that are life starts over on. For real I do.

just wondering how old are you? cant be more than 12

chadbarger18
01-06-2009, 10:02 PM
heres how i see it if there is really other inteligent life out there they know not to land on earth because they know we would find where they came from move there try to spread the word of god and we would take a few or most of them and run test after test on them and then it would be a war with the little green asain muslum alien men:devil:

powermadd400ex

uhhh I'm pretty sure Heaven isnt the name of a planet.
If you really want to know what Heaven will be like read the Bible ;)

Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
just wondering how old are you? cant be more than 12

I been out of school for a while. Im not all sharp on the school stuff. So I take it Atlantians are humans?

Quad18star
01-06-2009, 10:03 PM

You really have no idea what you are talking about , do you?

UFOs ( Unidentified Flying Objects) are real. Anything that is not Identified is considered a UFO ... get this ... because it's Unidentified. This can be aircrafts , missles or meteorites that , at that present time, could not be identified.

Alien means anything that does not belong to the same country or land .... anything Foreign. I'm an alien to the USA since it is not my home country.

Oil comes from space? WTF are they teaching you in school or have they not gotten that far in the teachings yet? Oil comes from a variety of different matter .... most of it being organic material. After millions of years of being deposited at the bottom of seas that have now disappeared , and under intense heat and pressures , oil is formed.

01-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by powermadd400ex
uhhh I'm pretty sure Heaven isnt the name of a planet.
If you really want to know what Heaven will be like read the bible ;)

Isn't heaven said to be in the clouds lol? Thats what I been toled since little. And that is not possable.

But any ways I think heaven would be boring. No quads.

But heres what I think. Heaven is a made up story that stuck. Just beaing dead and that being the end does not sound nice. But after you die and going to heaven sounds much nicer. You see your family after you die and go to heaven. Well I think its all a story that stuck just cause it sounds nice to die and go to heaven instead of just beind dead 6ft under an that being the end.

Heres how it is. You think sience is fake and all the proof they got you just say is fake and you go by some story book and say thats how it is and its wrote not even by some random guy.

01-06-2009, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
You really have no idea what you are talking about , do you?

UFOs ( Unidentified Flying Objects) are real. Anything that is not Identified is considered a UFO ... get this ... because it's Unidentified. This can be aircrafts , missles or meteorites that , at that present time, could not be identified.

Alien means anything that does not belong to the same country or land .... anything Foreign. I'm an alien to the USA since it is not my home country.

Oil comes from space? WTF are they teaching you in school or have they not gotten that far in the teachings yet? Oil comes from a variety of different matter .... most of it being organic material. After millions of years of being deposited at the bottom of seas that have now disappeared , and under intense heat and pressures , oil is formed.

Yes but when people see a UFO they think its aliens. Thats why UFO's are made a big deal.

And yes most of are resources came from space. Meteors used to hit earth all the time and thats where we got most of are minerals and "most" of are oil. Most of it came from space.

Quad18star
01-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Yes but when people see a UFO they think its aliens. Thats why UFO's are made a big deal.

And yes most of are resources came from space. Meteors used to hit earth all the time and thats where we got most of are minerals and "most" of are oil. Most of it came from space.

Ummm ... NO .

99.9% of our minerals come from our own planet ... you know that molten center we call the Core. The only thing that happens when meteorites strike the earth , is that they crack the crust and mantle which allows the molten metals to flow to surface . We can see this process of flowing molten metals at any active volcanoe ... which is basically fissures ( aka canals) that allow the lava to reach the surface of the Earth. Also these meteorites need to be large enough in diameter to do any kind of damage. Most small meteorites burn up upon entry into our atmosphere.

Any modern day mining that happens at or a few thousand feet below surface is a result of either a meteorite impact which cracks the mantle and allows the magma to rise to or near the surface ... or is a result of fissures or pipes which allowed the magma to travel away from the core.. That's why most mining underground is vein mining.

Cr85rRida
01-06-2009, 10:45 PM
...........................:eek2:

ANYWAY haha, The family that video tapped it said it was hovering around for a while and then took off. The husband is a pilot for over 20 years and he said he has never seen anything like it.

in the vid you see a triangle formation and then to the left these other two dots. ITs pretty cool

there were also other 911 calls about it so more then one group saw it. Im sure it'll be on the web soon.

powermadd400ex
01-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Isn't heaven said to be in the clouds lol? Thats what I been toled since little. And that is not possable.

But any ways I think heaven would be boring. No quads.

But heres what I think. Heaven is a made up story that stuck. Just beaing dead and that being the end does not sound nice. But after you die and going to heaven sounds much nicer. You see your family after you die and go to heaven. Well I think its all a story that stuck just cause it sounds nice to die and go to heaven instead of just beind dead 6ft under an that being the end.

Heres how it is. You think sience is fake and all the proof they got you just say is fake and you go by some story book and say thats how it is and its wrote not even by some random guy.

i PMed you. dont wanna jack the thread

01-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Ummm ... NO .

99.9% of our minerals come from our own planet ... you know that molten center we call the Core. The only thing that happens when meteorites strike the earth , is that they crack the crust and mantle which allows the molten metals to flow to surface . We can see this process of flowing molten metals at any active volcanoe ... which is basically fissures ( aka canals) that allow the lava to reach the surface of the Earth. Also these meteorites need to be large enough in diameter to do any kind of damage. Most small meteorites burn up upon entry into our atmosphere.

Any modern day mining that happens at or a few thousand feet below surface is a result of either a meteorite impact which cracks the mantle and allows the magma to rise to or near the surface ... or is a result of fissures or pipes which allowed the magma to travel away from the core.. That's why most mining underground is vein mining.

No. Their are only 2 things in this world that interest me. #1 quads and #2 space. I know more than every average person about it. Most of what we have came from meteorites. Most of the oil we have today came from meteorites that hit earth long long time ago. That helps show that their is most likely life on other planets in other galaxies. And life most likely came from meteorites or lightning. Meteorites that hit earth had protein on them or else lightning that used to constantly strike earth constantly created protein.

And a lot of people think the end of the world is never going to happen cause they dont know any thing about space. Well once the sun dies which its half way their and once it turns into a red giant every one is going to burn to death. But heres the thing. In the last 750,000 years their has been 8 ice ages. Are next ice age is coming up. The ice that is milting from global warming most people think its going to flood the world over time and it will do that alittle but here is what will happen. The cold fresh water that is milting is going to change the currents in the ocean and is going to cause another ice age.

Another thing is right under yellow stone is a giant volcano. It was due to blow years ago. If it goes off again most of life on earth will be killed and it will cause another 10+ year ice age.

Its all true. Science just interests me so much. If I'm not researching engines and quads I'm researching space.

Pappy
01-06-2009, 11:12 PM
This thread has to much "Slow" in it:eek2:

powermadd400ex
01-06-2009, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

crap, i shouldve known that. well i wasted my breath with him :ermm:

tri5ron
01-06-2009, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

Well spoken.

I'm glad it's not contagious by association.
for a moment there, I was sure there was going to be an argument made, claiming the interterrestial origins of atv's !!!

Quad18star
01-07-2009, 05:18 AM
No. Their are only 2 things in this world that interest me. #1 quads and #2 space. I know more than every average person about it. Most of what we have came from meteorites. Most of the oil we have today came from meteorites that hit earth long long time ago. That helps show that their is most likely life on other planets in other galaxies. And life most likely came from meteorites or lightning. Meteorites that hit earth had protein on them or else lightning that used to constantly strike earth constantly created protein.

And a lot of people think the end of the world is never going to happen cause they dont know any thing about space. Well once the sun dies which its half way their and once it turns into a red giant every one is going to burn to death. But heres the thing. In the last 750,000 years their has been 8 ice ages. Are next ice age is coming up. The ice that is milting from global warming most people think its going to flood the world over time and it will do that alittle but here is what will happen. The cold fresh water that is milting is going to change the currents in the ocean and is going to cause another ice age.

Another thing is right under yellow stone is a giant volcano. It was due to blow years ago. If it goes off again most of life on earth will be killed and it will cause another 10+ year ice age.

Its all true. Science just interests me so much. If I'm not researching engines and quads I'm researching space.

Does your research of space limit you to watching re-runs of Star Trek?

You go from meteorites , to oil , to lightning ..... you can admit it , you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. If Yellowstone were to blow we'd see an ice age of more than 10 years.

Meteorites are mostly all comprised of iron ...... no oil there buddy.

Now you can keep on argueing with me and try to prove me wrong , but let me tell you this just for your reference .... I live in the basin of a meteorite impact area , I've grown up in this Mining community and I'm a Mining Engineering student . I think I know a little bit more about meteorites , rocks and minerals than you may think.

But go ahead , keep firing away with protein from meteorites and lightning and oil comming from space.

rookiex
01-07-2009, 08:21 AM
lol anyways oil is down 1.10 today first day in a week its going down....dont worry be happy! dont worry be happy!

tri5ron
01-07-2009, 09:03 AM
Does your research of space limit you to watching re-runs of Star Trek?

You go from meteorites , to oil , to lightning ..... you can admit it , you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. If Yellowstone were to blow we'd see an ice age of more than 10 years.

Meteorites are mostly all comprised of iron ...... no oil there buddy.

Now you can keep on argueing with me and try to prove me wrong , but let me tell you this just for your reference .... I live in the basin of a meteorite impact area , I've grown up in this Mining community and I'm a Mining Engineering student . I think I know a little bit more about meteorites , rocks and minerals than you may think.

But go ahead , keep firing away with protein from meteorites and lightning and oil comming from space.

There is NO WAY IN HE77, that you, as a mining engineering student, growing up in the bottom of a meteor strike, being raised your entire life around miners and the mining community, playing around mine shafts as a kid, avoiding them as a atv rider, listening to miners talk stories, and basically being someone whose entire life has been all consumed with all things underground,....

How can you POSSIBLY know more about mining, minerals, and meterorites, than some kid who owns every episode of Star Trek, Star Wars, and Battlestar Galla-tigly-ickl-gaga-lliky-eag-lia!!!

I mean COME ON MAN !...
WHERE'S YOUR HEAD BEEN ???
SHEESH!

I bet you don't even have all the lines memorized to either one of the Alien I or Alien II movies, and you have probably NEVER EVEN SEEN Invasion of the Body Snatchers!!!, and you probably have never been to a Trekkies convention!!!
Do You Even Know about the old TV series "Lost in Space"???
I BET NOT !!!

so who the Heck are you to go telling him off???
Hhmmm???

why dont you just settlle yourself down,
let him shine in his light,
and show his superiorty?

Oh, trust me, I could go on, and on, and on, .....
(ROTFLMAO)

Quad18star
01-07-2009, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by tri5ron
There is NO WAY IN HE77, that you, as a mining engineering student, growing up in the bottom of a meteor strike, being raised your entire life around miners and the mining community, playing around mine shafts as a kid, avoiding them as a atv rider, listening to miners talk stories, and basically being someone whose entire life has been all consumed with all things underground,....

How can you POSSIBLY know more about mining, minerals, and meterorites, than some kid who owns every episode of Star Trek, Star Wars, and Battlestar Galla-tigly-ickl-gaga-lliky-eag-lia!!!

I mean COME ON MAN !...
WHERE'S YOUR HEAD BEEN ???
SHEESH!

I bet you don't even have all the lines memorized to either one of the Alien I or Alien II movies, and you have probably NEVER EVEN SEEN Invasion of the Body Snatchers!!!, and you probably have never been to a Trekkies convention!!!
Do You Even Know about the old TV series "Lost in Space"???
I BET NOT !!!

so who the Heck are you to go telling him off???
Hhmmm???

why dont you just settlle yourself down,
let him shine in his light,
and show his superiorty?

Oh, trust me, I could go on, and on, and on, .....
(ROTFLMAO)

Well when you put it that way ......

Yup , I still know more. LOL ;)

400grl
01-07-2009, 10:01 AM
This thread is hilarious!!! :D

Quad18star
01-07-2009, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
This thread is hilarious!!! :D

Hey Corry ... I havent seen you on here in ages . How you been?

yamahaman623
01-07-2009, 10:38 AM
i gov't probably has all kinds of aircraft that we have never heard of. what kind of alien would want to come to this **** hole of a planet anyways if its supposed to end in 2012. if i were you guys id be scared the little green dudes are vicious one attack me before, but now its in my closet. HAHA:D

rookiex
01-07-2009, 11:00 AM
DE PLANE DE PLANE!

tri5ron
01-07-2009, 01:44 PM
I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT KNOW !!!, how I'm going to make it through this day,.....
The whole PLANET must be flipping upside-down,
I wake up this morning to find:

1- I can't find my Storm Trooper halloween mask, with the little rubber band to go around my head, so that basically means that I cant be caught dead leaving the house....

2- my labrador chewed my light saber and swallowed it, so now everything she hits with her tail gets cut in half, (my wife is gonna be PI$$ED when she comes home and see's the couch, and her new dining room set)....

3- my goldfish named "Wookie" has apparently learned a new trick, and is floating upside down in her fishbowl. She obviously must think it's funny, because she simply wont listen to me, and just floats there stareing at me with her mouth open...

4- the Berrilluim Crystals in my 400EX have apparently reversed their polarity, so now my quad has 5 reverse gears, and 1 forward...

5- one of my Garden Gnomes has apparently gotten ahold of some Outer Space Protien powder, because he's out there right now, and he's got Tinkerbell bent over the water spigot, and is using her magic wand to shoot the avacados out of my tree with photonized fairy-dust torpedoes,...

and 6- I just heard that Captain Kirk has been abducted by venutians from the planet Vdfgnrvretghc, and are demanding that we turn over all of our play-dough, or on Dec. 12th, 2012, they are going to tickle him non-stop, till he pee's his pants!

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO ???

01-07-2009, 01:58 PM
this turned out hilarious, suzukiO everything you said made me laugh harder. Haha knowing more about this than anyone else? then mixing Heaven in the clouds, quads, UFO's, meteor, and saying 99.9% of our minerals came from space. if its slow how is the flux capacitor on the ecliple. maybe you can find a space material to make the car invisable so it looks better lol forget the viper v10 in it just use those alien gravitron thrusters.

Cr85rRida
01-07-2009, 08:34 PM
I like how he said there are only two things IN THIS WORLD that intrest him, and one of those two was SPACE. LOL!!!!!!!!

tri5ron
01-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida
I like how he said there are only two things IN THIS WORLD that intrest him, and one of those two was SPACE. LOL!!!!!!!!
sometimes it's the "inner space" that seems most fascinating.
can you say Cranial Echo ???

PolarisRider06
01-08-2009, 12:06 AM
suzukiO i'm glad you watchched the history channel special on things that may end the world... it was on yesterday or the day before so dont try and say you've know all of that for years and years...

yeah there could be an ice age caused by global warming but if you would have paid a little more attention to the show(the 2 minutes of it when they mentioned what areas it would affect)... it didn't include america... they figured northern europe and parts of southern europe could go into an ice age if polar melting keeps occurring... i caught that much just flipping through channels...

yeah yellowstone could cause an ice age if it exploded... 10 years only? not to likely.... go to yellowstone... you'll learn a lot, trust me....

oh and tri5ron i think its a little beyond cranial echo i think the oil filled meteors caused a sonic boom on the way through "inner space"...

tri5ron
01-08-2009, 01:07 AM
Qoute:
oh and tri5ron i think its a little beyond cranial echo i think the oil filled meteors caused a sonic boom on the way through "inner space"...

I'm am laughing so freakin' hard right now, I'm entering into full blown seizures!
I'm pretty sure my keyboard is going to short out due to the tears pouring down my face.
I can't take much more..., this has been hilarious!

ProspectorJim
01-08-2009, 01:17 PM
so slow made a glorious return for a little while anyway?