PDA

View Full Version : Alabama Arena Cross

randyl@mschev.c
01-06-2009, 12:38 PM
I would like to congatulate my 8 year old son Brit Lamb on his 2 wins this past weekend in Cullman Al. on his Predator 90 he held off some fast competition.I would also like to thank all the other riders in his class for racing hard and clean,I think that is a reflection on good parents also.

Best Wishes,Randy Lamb

Brit Lamb #7

Ryko racing
01-07-2009, 11:05 AM
Hey Randy

Its great to see that Predator still flies. Iwill tell Ryan that it won again. ( He still says that that was his favorite quad)

Are you still running that Lakes Motorsports motor???

GREAT JOB BRIT.

randyl@mschev.c
01-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Yes that is a brand new top end from Lakes Motorsports.He is listening to me this year and is really coming on.I told him to slow down to go faster and it paid off.

Randy

thequadfather+2
03-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Randy, we raced with yall at Cullman. Brit sure has picked it up this year. Jordan won the championship on his LTZ90 and I sure hated to see yall break the frame on the predator in Cleveland. Hope to see you guys next season, we are coming back for a repeat, this time on DRR's. Jordan is ready, he just got out powered in a few races by guys like Brit. I do have some good video from Cullman and some of Cleveland before yall broke.

#17 & #18

Bruce