PDA

View Full Version : waiting..

Ruby Soho
01-06-2009, 12:31 PM
is it just me or can anyone else not stand waiting for parts?

i ordered a shock for my 110 the 31st and it said 2-5 day shipping, and its been over 5 now, so im antsy for the shock.. plus i havent ridden my 110 since december 13th. i have a hole new rear end on it and im dying to try it out..

i got teased today with a package from USPS and UPS, both for my brother..:mad: :mad: :mad:

anyone else get like this ? hah

907Rider
01-06-2009, 12:39 PM
Oh yeah that happens to me alot. It sucks, I hate shipping. I hate paying for it, and I hate waiting for my stuff to come.

scuzz
01-06-2009, 12:50 PM
My biggest pet-peeve is eBay shippers, or people whom I purchase items from on eBay. I'll win the bid on a Friday and pay immediatly and they "ship" on Tuesday. Then on top of it all they quote UPS prices and ship express mail. I want a tracking number dammit.

Ruby Soho
01-06-2009, 01:07 PM
i know, the worst is with out a tracking #.. i dont mind if its shipped USPS, because their tracking system is more of a delivery notice.. they dont update it like UPS does.

ProspectorJim
01-06-2009, 01:13 PM
shipping has been taking forever since the holiday season or its because my latest packages were shipped through UPS instead of Fedex. UPS is horrible...A box I got for Christmas had a crushed in side and was soaked on the other.
I'm currently waiting for a bumper.

gcart2
01-06-2009, 01:54 PM
waiting for my lowering shackles for my truck. be here thursday.

Mxjunkie
01-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
waiting for my lowering shackles for my truck. be here thursday.

lol me too!! I'm waiting for a swaybar, tie rod ends, coils, edelbrock shocks f/r, lowering leafs and spindals. :D

gcart2
01-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
lol me too!! I'm waiting for a swaybar, tie rod ends, coils, edelbrock shocks f/r, lowering leafs and spindals. :D

im guessing you arent doing all that to make a little f150 sit level:p

meankfx
01-06-2009, 09:44 PM
I HATE WAITING TO. MY NEW CAMERA SHOULD BE HERE SOON I HOPE.

hondapower8
01-07-2009, 08:01 PM
first i hate having a non-fonctioning bike.
i stripped my sprocket shaft the like 5th of oct, i brought my motor to a "mecanic" he "fixed" it after 180$ then my 3rd gear was skipping, had to pay another 70$ for a gear and shifting fork, now after like 2 months the 3rd gear ****ed up again and i only have about 10 hours top on the bike since oct. its getting frustrating. and he only told me the 2nd time around that my valves are done and i should change em so another 100$ in valves.

also anothing that annoys me is living in canada and buying from us. first of all, i bought 500$ worth of parts on RMATV and it said free shipping on orders over 99$ or whatever so i buy my stuff and when it gets here i get a 250$ bill from ups. that sucked.
and since im canadian it costed my like 900$ for parts i could have got locally for like 650$

then i bought a-arms, shocks, and axle from a member on here for 900$, us another like 1200$ canadian shipped k alot but whatever i wanted them, suposed to come with tie-rods, after like 10 days , ups is late 2 days, then i get another 233$ bill from ups. there was a hole in the box and no tie-rods so they suposable fell out.

now i still have a non-fonctioning bike with a skipping 3rd gear when i give it throttle, and no tie-rods. i spent like 3000$ on parts and havent got to ride it yet. im getting frustrated. i use to ride litterally everyday when i went working i would have gone with my bike, no license yet, so now i have to bum rides to work which also sucks.

haha sorry for the somewhat long post but i hadnt said anything yet and i was boiling. ya so i hate ups charges and wating for my "mecanic" to figure out whats wrong with my tranny!!!

edit : i also got some header wrap and when i removed the exhaust studs one broke :mad: :mad: im getting agrevated!

sorry for bad english im french.. lol

powermadd400ex
01-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by hondapower8
first i hate having a non-fonctioning bike.

im in the same boat. mine needs a rebuild :ermm:

hondapower8
01-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by powermadd400ex
im in the same boat. mine needs a rebuild :ermm:

yeah i think im gonna go crazy, its snowing and its my favorite riding weather, 6-10 inches of fluffy snow, ugh i miss it sooo much, and i hear the bikes passing it almost pisses me off, o well hopefully another 2 weeks and its done..

pro-rider46
01-07-2009, 08:17 PM
bought a carb sunday night, and it should be here tomorrow. so im not complaining.

300ex_#387
01-07-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm tired of waiting for my knee to heal so I can ride again. I'm not to worried about waiting for my hipers and houser stem I bought, because I can't even get around to put them on yet haha.

atvnut22
01-07-2009, 10:17 PM
i waited almost 3 weeks for my hipers, now that really made me mad. :mad:

csr250r
01-08-2009, 08:33 AM
O yeah i hate waiting for shipping, especially when you need a part so you can race your next race.

meankfx
01-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
I'm tired of waiting for my knee to heal so I can ride again. I'm not to worried about waiting for my hipers and houser stem I bought, because I can't even get around to put them on yet haha.

but if u could u would feel like the rest of us.:D

Ruby Soho
01-08-2009, 04:12 PM
i got my shock yesterday, of course there was a 1/4" of ice covering everything with snow underneath that so i couldn't try it.. but i got it on and all, then today i took it out in the snow, it was most definitely worth the wait haha

heres my 110 by the way, with the new rear end

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8462/newshock003ez4.jpg

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/251/newshock004wc7.jpg

jason_31
01-08-2009, 07:35 PM
i agree that shipping to canada sucks! most of the best online stores are obviously not canadian so i order mostly from american stores then shipping is just rediculus. however my last order i got everything shipped to a family friend's mailbox in the states :D just gotta pay a little duty.

im waiting for pro taper grips, trail tech 1 1/8" bar mounts with red xbars, cant wait to put them on, since i have a huge heated barn, i can do it even with all the snow