PDA

View Full Version : Ross and je, any difference?

la400ex
12-18-2002, 03:38 PM
I brought my cylinder to get bored and the guy told me that the Ross piston is just a je with a different name? Is that true? I saw something about it being developed by the same person but I thought the rosses were lighter or something. Thanks, Anthony

RAPTORAZ
12-18-2002, 05:32 PM
I've heard that the guy that originally designed the JE piston now works for Ross. But I don't know for sure. I do know that the Ross is almost 20 grams lighter than the JE. The weight specs are right on their websites. That's why I went with a Ross piston. Lighter reciprocating assembly equates to a faster revving engine. Also Ross is known for having high quality stuff.

bmw500hp
12-18-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by RAPTORAZ
I've heard that the guy that originally designed the JE piston now works for Ross. But I don't know for sure. I do know that the Ross is almost 20 grams lighter than the JE.

Do you have a website to re-affirm this and to buy Ross piston??

Dudefire607
12-18-2002, 05:54 PM
www.rosspistons.com

www.jepistons.com

All the info. you need should be there except the part about who designed what.

DF...

12-18-2002, 06:09 PM
Wheres Honda Jim when you need him (BTW he designed both pistons).

And you can buy them here:

JhallettEX
12-18-2002, 06:39 PM
440 it is really nice to see that you have stopped drinking so many wine coolers and have realized how good Dusty and Colby really are at C&D Racing and that they DO have the cheapest prices anywhere:p

12-18-2002, 07:28 PM
Hi my name is Ross

la400ex
12-18-2002, 08:53 PM
I agree about C and D. Very good service. Dusty forgot to send my parts out last friday. She sent them out monday with no shipping charge and fed ex 3 day delivery. I ended up gettin the parts tuesday. I wish they would have sent me some c and d racing stickers. Thanks, Ant.

12-18-2002, 10:09 PM
440 it is really nice to see that you have stopped drinking so many wine coolers and have realized how good Dusty and Colby really are at C&D Racing and that they DO have the cheapest prices anywhere Wine coolers WTF :) now I know your goofin.

They have been excelent to deal with and the prices are right too. Now we just need to get them to stop giving away freight so they dont raise their prices :)

Oh and dont push me Josh cause it looks like your gettin better enough to start bustin again :) :devil

BTW I had never said they werent good just that you were pushin a little hard.

Ant, I think it took a few orders (and a whole buch of thousands) before the stickers showed up. :D

JhallettEX
12-18-2002, 10:32 PM
Keep buying from them and you will get what ever you want, I can tell you all one thing, my GF is kinda thankful that I had my crash b/c I dont spend any more money with them anymore, I just get money sent to me b/c I am parting the quad out.

440, relax man I am just playin with ya.