PDA

View Full Version : Energy Drink Companies

TrapZ400
01-04-2009, 07:42 PM
I have noticed that none of the energy drink websites feature ATV Pros. RedBull doesnt have Dustin Wimmer and Dustin Nelson on theres. Rockstar doesnt have Doug Gust on theres. Monster doesnt have Josh Creamer and Chad Wienen on theres. You would think that they would have Wimmer all over the site for winning the AMA Pro ATV championship and Nelson too for winning the ITP Quadcross championship. Why dont they have them on there sites? The energy drink companies feature all the other sports except atv racing.

Some may think that its not that big of a deal. But I think that they should be featured on the sites. They are sponsored riders and they are helping promote the products so the companies should put them on there sites. If the energy companies put there sponsored ATV pros on the sites then it would help the pros and the sport get more exposure. It would get people that would not notice atv racing to take notice in it. Which will help the sport grow more.

warriorxcr1
01-04-2009, 08:10 PM
i almost feel like these companies, or any outside company is embarrassed to promote atv racing. there is something about our sport that repels good exposure. when people think of illegal offroad vehicle use, they most likely think of quads since they have gained the most popularity. its a real shame that you see commercials about lawsuits against yamaha for their rhino side by sides and things like that because of the idiots out there. these idiots have without a doubt held this sport back, and who knows if we will ever be on professional dirt bike racings level.

this is the only conclusion i have come to; the negative exposure of atvs has restricted its success and kept it from becoming a dominant sport in the u.s.

i dont know how trucks pulling a 100000000 pound slab in a straight line get more tv time than guys jumping a 400 pound atv 110 feet through the air.

some things i'll just never understand......