PDA

View Full Version : Anyone woods ride their all out mx 450?

HondaRaceReady
01-04-2009, 01:31 PM
I'm talking 50" or wider in the front and rear, 18" rear tires, lightweight flywheel, built motor.

klutch
01-04-2009, 01:45 PM
Yeah... lol I just feel bad when I go in deep mud/water.... But I'm horrible on any other bike... lol. I have a stock motor though...:ermm:

quadracer707
01-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Last year at the 1st gncc in Fla. race my son & dunk raced there mx quads full 50" steups. Real tuff to run they said, since most of the ruts are 46-48" wide & they were riding in between ruts, also TOO much engine isnt good as you can get real squirrly, & i know dunk ran 20's in the rear, not sure about my kid, Having strong engine was good for the hole shot though. Make sure you have skid plate & tire balls, it helps again if you have them. I know my son would love to try it again, a totally different experience. He actually came off at end of race & puked. Also make sure you figure away to get gas in there FAST, I had it all over him me & the quad. But go out & have fun,

Ken

atvnut22
01-04-2009, 06:58 PM
i ride my 450r in woods made for utility bike and its between 48 or 49 in the front, 50 in the back, but stock motor, i have learned how to strattle ruts while flying down trails. one day me and my buddy with a kx raced deer trails made by bikes, now that sucked.:D