PDA

View Full Version : Arguement

JForestZ34
01-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Hey guys I just want everybody's opinion on this one.. My girl and I are on our way back from the movies. We saw Yes Man... Movie was pretty good, anyway we stopped off at white castle on the way home and got the food to go... I said to her please don't eat in the car because I want to keep the car nice and not have food or any crap all over the place.. She is known for leaving her crap in the car and not clean it out.. So anyway we start arguing and this isn't the first time I told her not to eat in the car.. I've told her for a year now... Was I wrong to tell her that.. I don't think so being it's my car... WTF.......

James

powermadd400ex
01-03-2009, 10:51 PM
the women is ALWAYS right...period
yes man was a good movie though.

ZeroLogic
01-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Women are always right.;)

pro-rider46
01-03-2009, 10:56 PM
ejector seat:devil:

BlaineKaiser450
01-03-2009, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by pro-rider46
ejector seat:devil:
"ejecto seato cuz!"

440racer66
01-03-2009, 11:36 PM
well you need to take hotter girls to the movies. mistake one WHITE CASTLE! if she is hot enough you would let her eat and throw her trash in your floor.

01-03-2009, 11:59 PM
keep your pimp hand strong...

nemo25
01-04-2009, 08:11 AM
I saw yes man also it was a good movie than I went to wendys and ate in the car lol

jherbie28
01-04-2009, 09:41 AM
is it your car? and if it is then if you tell her not to she should have the respect for you not to eat in the car......the woman are not always right:p

ZRider400
01-04-2009, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by JForestZ34
Hey guys I just want everybody's opinion on this one.. My girl and I are on our way back from the movies. We saw Yes Man... Movie was pretty good, anyway we stopped off at white castle on the way home and got the food to go... I said to her please don't eat in the car because I want to keep the car nice and not have food or any crap all over the place.. She is known for leaving her crap in the car and not clean it out.. So anyway we start arguing and this isn't the first time I told her not to eat in the car.. I've told her for a year now... Was I wrong to tell her that.. I don't think so being it's my car... WTF.......

James

I guess she wanted you to be a "yes man" too when she wanted to eat in the car...lol

my X g/f was like that, always making a freakin mess in my truck, you woudlnt believe how many drinks were spilled on my floor. Some girls JUST DONT GET IT. All i can say is, if she has a car or ever does...eat ur *** off in it and make a mess and see what she thinks.

let me ask u this though..........is her bedroom messy all the time / does she pick up after her self? if not..u might be stuck with someone who likes to make messes (been down that road). All i can say is dont spend all ur time tryin to clean up after her, send her down the road.

ridered11
01-04-2009, 11:06 AM
explain to her how walking long distances sucks

01-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by ridered11

hilarious! haha

ZeroLogic
01-04-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by ridered11

That don't get you any nookie. :ermm:

scuzz
01-05-2009, 08:58 AM
It's just a car, people are more important than cars. It would have been better had you asked her to pick up her trash and not leave it rather than making the car a "no food zone".

By telling her that she couldn't eat in your car she may have felt belittled, even though she has made a mess in the past it still bothered her being treated like that.

In 7 years you won't have that car but if your still with her she will still remember the fight. You chose the path.

Quad18star
01-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by scuzz
It's just a car, people are more important than cars. It would have been better had you asked her to pick up her trash and not leave it rather than making the car a "no food zone".

By telling her that she couldn't eat in your car she may have felt belittled, even though she has made a mess in the past it still bothered her being treated like that.

Exactly .

Don't be surprised if she doesn't stick around with you after doing something like that...... I know my girl would tell me to go "F" myself. It's just a car .... it takes about 2 minutes to clean it up.

smr
01-05-2009, 10:55 AM
been married for 20 years and I have never had a fight over something like that. If you asked her not to eat in the car and she got offended then it's time to move on. Yall should be so excited over each other that things like that should never be an issue.

#1...you are on a date and her eating in your car pisses you off.

#2...you told her it bothered you and she got offensive.

yall don't respect each other.

Move on yall will never make it as a couple.

01-05-2009, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Exactly .

Don't be surprised if she doesn't stick around with you after doing something like that...... I know my girl would tell me to go "F" myself. It's just a car .... it takes about 2 minutes to clean it up.

you can get ketchup out of the seats in 2 minutes? lol your good. If I had leather I wouldnt care it wont really stain or absorb a liquid. But cloth seats your screwed. Solution, when you get something to eat go sit down in the place or something

Quad18star
01-05-2009, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
you can get ketchup out of the seats in 2 minutes?

Yup .

It's amazing how far a little bit of soap , water and elbow grease will go.

coryatver
01-05-2009, 11:55 AM
I would be pissed to.. you asked her not to eat in your car and she just does it anyway? thats messed up. quadstar do you have fun cleaning your womens messes up or what?

JForestZ34
01-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Well gee let me think about this one..

Let her eat in my car and stain the seats plus have to clean up after her.. Then say 2-3 months from now she leaves anyway.. Now I'm stuck with a car that has stains all over the seats with french fries stuck in the seat and crap.. NO WAY.. I'm the one paying for the car not her so it will be the way I want in my car.. I don't go in my buddies car and decided I will do whatever I want because it's not my car..

That's the same thing is this situation... Say you don't smoke and your friend does.. Are you going to just let your friend smoke in your car without your permission.. I don't think so...

Dam maybe I should just let her pick her nose and flick it all over the car too.. Thanks but no thanks...

James

Quad18star
01-05-2009, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
I would be pissed to.. you asked her not to eat in your car and she just does it anyway? thats messed up. quadstar do you have fun cleaning your womens messes up or what?

No my woman doesn't intentionally make messes , but if something falls onto the seat it's not the end of the world. Like I said all it takes is a little bit of elbow grease and the mess will come out. I have a dog that sheds like crazy, that eats his treats in the back seat of the car ... that even crapped all over the back seat once .. all it takes is one afternoon of cleaning and it looks new.

Think of it this way .. whats more important .. your girl or your car?

scuzz
01-05-2009, 03:22 PM

That's the same thing is this situation... Say you don't smoke and your friend does.. Are you going to just let your friend smoke in your car without your permission.. I don't think so...

Dam maybe I should just let her pick her nose and flick it all over the car too.. Thanks but no thanks...

James

I don't know of anyone who got cancer from ketchup.

You know I bet masturbation would be a lot easier than dealing with a girlfriend, no sweet talk, no ketchup stains on your seats. No chick flicks. No coddling afterwards...

You should go for that.

Quad18star
01-05-2009, 03:23 PM
Well gee let me think about this one..

Let her eat in my car and stain the seats plus have to clean up after her.. Then say 2-3 months from now she leaves anyway.. Now I'm stuck with a car that has stains all over the seats with french fries stuck in the seat and crap.. NO WAY.. I'm the one paying for the car not her so it will be the way I want in my car.. I don't go in my buddies car and decided I will do whatever I want because it's not my car..

James

Looks like your mind is made up ... and you have this feeling that she's gunna leave in 2-3 months.

Your right , she's wrong .

So why even ask for peoples opinions? Kick her out of the car ... apparently your car gives you more lovin' than your girl. :rolleyes:

Quad18star
01-05-2009, 03:24 PM
You know I bet masturbation would be a lot easier than dealing with a girlfriend, no sweet talk, no ketchup stains on your seats. No chick flicks. No coddling afterwards...

You should go for that.

LMAO .... I bet ketchup stains are a lot easier to remove than ... ummm .... nevermind !!!!

scuzz
01-05-2009, 03:25 PM
... apparently your car gives you more lovin' than your girl. :rolleyes:

OP?

http://www.wayodd.com/british-man-likes-sex-with-cars/v/6800/

Quad18star
01-05-2009, 03:28 PM
OP?

http://www.wayodd.com/british-man-likes-sex-with-cars/v/6800/

Oh boy !!

I saw an 09 Dodge Challenger R/T all white with black stripe today ... I just wanted to run my hands all up and down the body ... but the sign said " Do Not Touch" .:(

JForestZ34
01-05-2009, 03:28 PM
You guys have me all figured out.. I asked for opinion to see what you guys would do.. But I guess nobody is on my side so I will drop the issue..

Oh by the way does anybody want to go out to a bar to get some drinks.. I could put my boots on your dashboard with dog crap on them and see how ya feel.. LOL

James

scuzz
01-05-2009, 03:32 PM

Oh by the way does anybody want to go out to a bar to get some drinks.. I could put my boots on your dashboard with dog crap on them and see how ya feel.. LOL

James

Sure!

It's just a truck.

Quad18star
01-05-2009, 03:36 PM
You guys have me all figured out.. I asked for opinion to see what you guys would do.. But I guess nobody is on my side so I will drop the issue..

James

Here's the thing ... why ask for opinions when you already have your mind made up? You've already got it in your head that she shouldn't be doing it , that it's your car and you don't want stains and that 3 months from now she's gunna leave you.

And as I explained my point of view .... all it takes is a few minutes to clean up a mess IF it does happen. You'd be surprised as to how well some cleaning products will get stains and whatever else out ... been there done that. Like I said ... my dog was sick one day and within the 10 minutes I went into a store and came back out he had crapped all over the back seat .. diareha . It took me 2 hours at home to clean it . I rented a carpet cleaner , bought a few products and the seats turned out the same as if they were new and never sat in. Now a small bit of ketchup only requires a bit of dish soap, water , rag and a little time and you would never even know anything happened.

Here's another alternative .... buy a seat cover from WalMart for $12 .

Quad18star
01-05-2009, 03:37 PM

James

If you're buying ... sure !!!!!

coryatver
01-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Here's another alternative .... buy a seat cover from WalMart for $12 .

lol thats halarious. I don't really date girls that you need to put on a seat cover for :huh

Quad18star
01-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
lol thats halarious. I don't really date girls that you need to put on a seat cover for :huh

There's an even cheaper alternative to that one ..... any baby store .. even WalMart, sells baby bibs that catch the food as it falls. $7.99

scuzz
01-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Nothing makes a 'gal feel special like her very own Wal-Mart seat cover.

01-05-2009, 04:12 PM
LMAO .... I bet ketchup stains are a lot easier to remove than ... ummm .... nevermind !!!!

haha

coryatver
01-05-2009, 04:14 PM
There's an even cheaper alternative to that one ..... any baby store .. even WalMart, sells baby bibs that catch the food as it falls. $7.99

thats a good one lol I have seen some cars that are like that:eek2:

trx400exxracer
01-05-2009, 04:15 PM
I am with you, she shouldn't put up a fuss. Some ketchup and fries here and there add up. I wash several folks cars, and they let their kids eat on the way home and lets say it isn't a good thing to do and it adds up over time.

ridered11
01-05-2009, 06:34 PM
go piss all over her shoe collection and call it even:devil:

Frostin
01-05-2009, 07:23 PM
I say if you ask her to not eat in your car, she should respect your wishes. It's not like you're asking anything difficult.

01-05-2009, 07:34 PM
get a truck and lift it fat chicks cant jump.

shok47
01-05-2009, 07:47 PM
If you have the knack for not letting people eat in your car, you should just go inside to get food and eat there, avoiding all the trouble and flashback fights since you know she wont wait.

Warnerade
01-05-2009, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by 440racer66
well you need to take hotter girls to the movies. mistake one WHITE CASTLE! if she is hot enough you would let her eat and throw her trash in your floor. you've probably been used a lot in your lfie havent you?

tool

but onto the issue, I used to never let anyone eat in my truck...at 18 I had a brand new fully loaded 07 dodge ram, not only my gf, but all of my friends also respected that...It took me almsot a year to even bring anything but bottled water to drink when I'm driving too...

I could care less now though, I smash on chinese food dropping rice everywhere while im swerving on the e-way.

01-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by hondarider11
I live in Southwestern PA so I must say. WTF is White Castle?!?!?!??!?!?!? lol

what!!! did those word just happen? only the greatest artery clogging food ever lol you can buy their burgers at sams club and oh man are they so good. thats what i have to do since there arent any in the area

mandrewlt250r
01-05-2009, 09:51 PM
If i were you this is what i would do..... drive like a complete @$$ hole so she cant eat. every time she trys to take a bite slam the gas or brake and tell her if she drops a crumb she walking home. make sure you manually shift you car/truck tho keep it in the lowest gear possible. eventually she'll get pissed or something and just wait it works very well trust me i do it to my gf when she tries to drink either it gets all over her face or she dont drink. just think about how funny its gunna be watching her try and eat that burger when you keep slamming brakes or gas hahahha or a burger jammed into her face and hair or you can just jerk the wheel side to side when she try's to eat have fun get the anger out drive like an @$$,. oh and you were so right tell her whats up and make her respect your wishes and you respect hers

300ex_#387
01-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by mandrewlt250r
If i were you this is what i would do..... drive like a complete @$$ hole so she cant eat. every time she trys to take a bite slam the gas or brake and tell her if she drops a crumb she walking home. make sure you manually shift you car/truck tho keep it in the lowest gear possible. eventually she'll get pissed or something and just wait it works very well trust me i do it to my gf when she tries to drink either it gets all over her face or she dont drink. just think about how funny its gunna be watching her try and eat that burger when you keep slamming brakes or gas hahahha or a burger jammed into her face and hair or you can just jerk the wheel side to side when she try's to eat have fun get the anger out drive like an @$$,. oh and you were so right tell her whats up and make her respect your wishes and you respect hers

Your a virgin aren't you?

Quad18star
01-05-2009, 09:59 PM

I'm guessing you have hairy palms.

mandrewlt250r
01-05-2009, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Your a virgin aren't you?
haha no. try it its very entertaining

Quad18star
01-06-2009, 04:28 AM
haha no. try it its very entertaining

I'll pass . I'd rather not be an a**hole.

smr
01-06-2009, 06:21 AM
for me it has nothing to do with the car or eating. It's the fact that you two don't respect each other. If I told my wife that something bothered me and she got offensive then I would be pissed also.

Like I said before. You both need to move on and find someone else.

Nothing to do with the car just sounds to me like two people that are a lot more interested in themselves than each other.

ALAMX37
01-06-2009, 07:22 AM
Look man if you are serious about no one eating in your car, let this one go and just tell her you are serious about it. If she cant respect that, she is probably already cheating on you. It is your car, care for it how you see fit, but I would look at that as being slapped in the face.

adawg89
01-06-2009, 07:44 AM
first off fast food is a big NO NO go to a restaurant and eat before/after the movie so she doesn't eat in your car.

The woman is always right. But it's your car she's in the area where she can't be right like how man like there cars/trucks and woman love the shoes we just don't understand each other. You we're not wrong telling her to not eat in your car. I don't let anyone eat in my car except this one friend of mine ate sun flower seeds and I told him not too he still did and he would spit the sunflowers out of the window but they ended up in the back seat. Which really made me mad he had no respect for my car and cause mice to get in my car. Basically I payed him a visit and he doesn't have a car anymore :devil:

Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
what!!! did those word just happen? only the greatest artery clogging food ever lol you can buy their burgers at sams club and oh man are they so good. thats what i have to do since there arent any in the area

Same here.

bwamos
01-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by shok47
If you have the knack for not letting people eat in your car, you should just go inside to get food and eat there, avoiding all the trouble and flashback fights since you know she wont wait.

Glad someone else saw the obvious.

If you're both hungry. And the car is a no-food zone. Don't go throught the drive-thru. Dine-in. As simplae as that.

I also agree with the others that are sensing a mutual respect issue. I'd worry about that more than the food. The food argument was a symptom, not the problem.

Punk'd
01-07-2009, 12:35 AM
Punch a crave-case through her head.