PDA

View Full Version : Anyone live in are around Charlotte N.C.????

foxracingboy
12-18-2002, 01:08 PM
Anyone live in are around Charlotte N.C.????

MOUSE
12-18-2002, 01:12 PM
i live about 4 hrs from charlotte going tooward the coast

WISHERTDF
12-18-2002, 01:35 PM
I live in Chester, S.C. about 35 minutes south of Charlotte. Not to take away from this site but try:
WWW.ATVNC.COM
I'm sure you will find some good info. There will be some of us going to TnT motorsports in Chester on Saturday at 1000 a.m.

foxracingboy
12-18-2002, 04:35 PM
WISHERTDF i know where chester is i got family down there. Man chester aint nothing but trails lol. I heard of TNT is it any good ?

WISHERTDF
12-18-2002, 05:11 PM
I don't know really see, I am in the Marine Corps and have only been once and it was so muddy that i didn't stay to long. I live 6 miles from there know and I will be there Saturday, come on out have some fun. I've heard that no matter what as long as you are with a group you will have fun. Did you check out that website yet?

HondaRancherES
12-18-2002, 05:55 PM
I live in burlington. About 1 hr 1 hr and a half away

Slick
12-18-2002, 06:00 PM
i am about 1 and a half to 2 hours away, close to winston-salem nc. I currently have a ####ed up liver/splene so i cant ride till about the first of summer, but i will be working with a bulldozer and backhoe on a motocross track starting soon, this summer it should be doing pretty good! There is a old thread on this subject, you might want to check it out..it had some good info.

EXflattracker
12-18-2002, 06:44 PM
I live in Midland about 10 to 15 min northeast of Charlotte so in other words I live right there. I'm in Cabarrus County. Reply to the thread and maybe we can get up and ride sometime. Later

foxracingboy
12-19-2002, 07:08 AM
EXflattracker I know where Cabarrus county is i live right on the county line

WISHERTDF i'm going to greensboro saturday to look at a raptor i checked out that web sight

luvmyex
12-19-2002, 01:13 PM
Hey im in greensboro.Atvnc is a good local site.Theres usally somebody getting a group ride up about every weekend.Im Exjunkie on that site.Check out cameron sand pits,That place is so much fun! Hills,some you have to be nuts to try.I saw this dude flip his banshee from the very top of a 50' hill last sunday.Mashed him pretty good on the first flip,then flipped 3 more times end over end.Plenty of nice jumps too.heres a link to a few cameron pics.Im going back this weekend to get some more pics.
http://groups.msn.com/atvphotos/cameronsandpits.msnw?page=1