PDA

View Full Version : cr 250 ignition ny 1 have 1 for sale

bansheeboyo
01-03-2009, 12:11 PM
hi guys Happy new year to you hows it going ?
any of you have a 2001 cr 250 ignition and esr mounting plates
cheers scott

Langbolt
01-03-2009, 03:20 PM
I don't have one.....but need an ignition system for an '86 250R as the rolling chassis I bought to house my spare motor didn't come with electrics.....:(

How much do you want for it ???

bansheeboyo
01-03-2009, 03:58 PM
well it is not a stock electric system i have got
it is a fly wheel of a 250r atc a few oz lighter than the one on the trx it has been modified to run trail tech hd halogen /baja lights and power a battery according to the last owner from the states
i live in scotland /uk so i would say you would be better off buying one from canada or states as shipping is a fair old whack!
i have 1 cr ignition already they are so much greater than stock it is on my mx bike 250 cc
i am in need of another to shove on my 350 esr muck around bike and my 410 ct drag bike

Langbolt
01-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Ohhh ey laddie! Now I see you're really far away!!!

I've been searching e-bay.....found a complete system and lost out on the bidding by $2.50 in the last second of the auction!!!
:(

I'll just keep lookin'

Thanks anyway.....I thought I was bad with having 3 quads!!!

Good for you!

:devil:

dunatic
01-03-2009, 06:50 PM
I have a factory stator and flywheel, along with a billet timing advancer.

$150 for everything shipped to your lower 48 front door.

I take paypal and if you pay by the weekend I can ship on monday, as I have other parts to pack and ship that day.

Langbolt
01-03-2009, 08:05 PM
Hey Dunatic,

Sorry I should have specified.....I have the Stator & Flywheel.

I need:

CDI

Regulator

Coil

Wiring Harness

:D

2-330s
01-03-2009, 09:08 PM
i have a cdi $45 rect $35 coil $25 aftermarket harness $50(no lights) teather kill

Master LTR450
01-03-2009, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Langbolt
Hey Dunatic,

Sorry I should have specified.....I have the Stator & Flywheel.

I need:

CDI

Regulator

Coil

Wiring Harness

I have everything you need the harness is brand new all for $100 plus shipping

Langbolt
01-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Excellent!

I'll PM you my address.

Thanks

dove
01-04-2009, 02:34 AM
anyone know if a 2002 cr250 ignition is as good as the 2001

bansheeboyo
01-04-2009, 07:20 AM
yeah i was wondering the same thing will a 2002 fit on my r or is it just up til 2001
cheers scott

bansheeboyo
01-04-2009, 07:20 AM
yeah i was wondering the same thing will a 2002 fit on my r or is it just up til 2001
cheers scott

Langbolt
01-10-2009, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Master LTR450
I have everything you need the harness is brand new all for $100 plus shipping

Master LTR450, I've sent you the $$$ by PayPal and you're on the fence about shipping it to me ??? Or what you want to send me / refund me ?

Please let me know what your plans are.

Thanks

bansheeboyo
01-10-2009, 09:22 AM
or just the adaptors
ny 1 know where i can pic these up ?new or used
cheers scott

Master LTR450
01-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Langbolt
Master LTR450, I've sent you the $$$ by PayPal and you're on the fence about shipping it to me ??? Or what you want to send me / refund me ?

Please let me know what your plans are.

Thanks

On the fence about shipping it to you?? If I remeber correctly i was honest with you and told you i was mistaken and only have an 88 harness. You said thats fine ship it and told me that you were very happy that I was honest with you and told me its nice to see honest people around still. Im sorry that i dont come here every day and im sorry that your in Canada and the parts arent going to make it there in 1 day since they have to go through customs. These parts have been shipped usps priority, but i cant tell you the exact date that you will recieve them. You need to relax the parts will be there. Thanks Rob

Master LTR450
01-10-2009, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by bansheeboyo
or just the adaptors
ny 1 know where i can pic these up ?new or used
cheers scott

you can get them from esr, honda or check ebay item number 120360989773

Flyin_250r
01-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Langbolt

Ive dealt with Rob (MasterLTR450) on quite a few occassions. He is a good guy to deal with. I also live in Canada, and the parts do take a few days more to get here, sometimes even get held up at customs for a day or so. Either way, im sure he'll get you the parts. Its taken up to a week and a half to get parts through usps at times. Its slow. Anyways, Robs a good guy. I think ive dealt with him more than anyone to be honest.

Langbolt
01-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Flyin_250R:

I'm sure Rob is a great guy to deal with....he's got positive feedback. It's just a communication issue....I'm not mad or upset....I just wanted a reply to my message.

Master LTR450R:

Rob, I'm sorry but there's been a missed communication. I didn't know you shipped it...I was waiting for a responce to the PM I sent you about sending it or not as you stated, with apology, that it was an '88 Harness and not an '86 like I was looking for.

Yes I did state that you were an upfront guy and didn't want to misslead me in any way and make a good transaction. I still feel that way...don't get me wrong. It was just the fact that I had sent you a PM and noticed you had been on line a couple of times and thought you were ignoring me or not checking your mail.

I guess I was being a bit impatient but usually 2 days is enough for someone to return an e-mail.

It's all good.....Thanks for letting me know that you've shipped everything.....that's all I was after...It's the NOT knowing... that's the crappy part.....you'll still get positive feedback....Thanks

Langbolt

bansheeboyo
01-10-2009, 02:22 PM
master lt450r:
the item number quoted are they just as good as the esr ones ?
do you know if the ones from honda are billet or cast
i did try esr web site but only seen the complete kit
and i sure as hell don't wanna pay that much ill take my chances with second hand
thanks for all the help

Langbolt
01-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Bansheeboyo:

I'm pretty sure I saw a price of $75 for the ESR one in their catalog.

Give Tom a call... (805) 489-1999.

I'm positive they'll sell you just the billet bracket to mount the CR stator on a TRX case.

Master LTR450
01-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by bansheeboyo
master lt450r:
the item number quoted are they just as good as the esr ones ?
do you know if the ones from honda are billet or cast
i did try esr web site but only seen the complete kit
and i sure as hell don't wanna pay that much ill take my chances with second hand
thanks for all the help

Banshee I honestly dont know about the quality of the ones on ebay, but i would imagine it to be just as good as the one esr sells. its not like the part is really going to be taking a beating and the one on ebay looks to be billet so i would imagine that is just as good as esr's.

Langbolt there was no miscommunication. I just got the pm you sent me today. if you go and track your pms you will see that. but no worries the parts are in the mail. let me know when you get them. thanks rob

Langbolt
01-10-2009, 03:49 PM
Master LTR450:

Great!

Can you PM me the tracking number.....please.

Thanks......I'll let ya know when they arrive.

mxduner
01-10-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Master LTR450
Banshee I honestly dont know about the quality of the ones on ebay, but i would imagine it to be just as good as the one esr sells. its not like the part is really going to be taking a beating and the one on ebay looks to be billet so i would imagine that is just as good as esr's.

Langbolt there was no miscommunication. I just got the pm you sent me today. if you go and track your pms you will see that. but no worries the parts are in the mail. let me know when you get them. thanks rob correct me if im wrong... doesn't ct sell a adapter plate that offers adjust ability? thought i heard about one on the other site:ermm:

Langbolt
01-11-2009, 09:22 AM
Mxduner:

I've never seen an Adapter plate that offers adjustability.

It's usually the Pick-up that is moved to enable adjustable timing...not the stator.

Like this......