PDA

View Full Version : graphics

BossHogg420
01-02-2009, 01:06 PM
will be installing new graphics in the weeks to come. will be my first time install. anyone got any tips or tricks for me.. thanks

01-02-2009, 03:45 PM
take your time

Frostin
01-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Be patient and make sure everything is good and clean.

mjc597
01-02-2009, 06:08 PM
yeah what they said!! and i keep a hair dryer close cause the heat helps to keep air bubbles out and if you need to persaude the graphics a little bit it'll help alot...

BossHogg420
01-13-2009, 09:08 PM
heres the end result thanks for the help

alberto
01-13-2009, 10:16 PM
Looks great:) How was it? You mentioned that it was your first time, was it as difficult as you thought it would be? What advise would you give? I will also be installing some soon. I just need to figure out which ones to get. Anyway great job!!!!!!!

BossHogg420
01-13-2009, 10:54 PM
it was time consuming but wasn't that bad. just take ur time and use a credit card and hair dyer to work the bubbles out if it gets where u have a bubble and u cant get it out take a razor blade and slice a little hole in it to get the air out. also start with something easy like the hood or something to get the hang of it and do a mock up of it to get an idea of how exactly its gonna go on.

Dicestyle1912
01-15-2009, 05:05 PM
It is the easiest to put them on with soapy water. Just soak the plastic completely and slap them on you can move them around whereever you want. Use a credit card to squeegie the water out. It is time consuming squeeging them, but it is worth it. You get 0 air bubbles. Once you get it Take a hair dryer to completely get the moisture out of them. I have been doing it for a while and all my racing buddies do it. They are guaranteed to stick for years with out peeling off.Its how i put all my number plate stickers on too.

Dicestyle1912
01-15-2009, 05:30 PM
It is the easiest to put them on with soapy water. Just soak the plastic completely and slap them on you can move them around whereever you want. Use a credit card to squeegie the water out. It is time consuming squeeging them, but it is worth it. You get 0 air bubbles. Once you get it Take a hair dryer to completely get the moisture out of them. I have been doing it for a while and all my racing buddies do it. They are guaranteed to stick for years with out peeling off.Its how i put all my number plate stickers on too.

f4istunna
01-16-2009, 09:24 AM
+1 on the soapy water then squegee, just like window tint. Then if you dont put it in the right spot the first time no worries you can slide it around.

BossHogg420
01-16-2009, 12:02 PM
son of a ***** is what i say...yea i heard of this from my girlfriend of all people right after i put them on yea i could see that working well.

f4istunna
01-16-2009, 12:05 PM
hey, they look like they came out good the way you did so dont sweat it. Bike looks good man.