PDA

View Full Version : I Need Opinions

tyman2395
01-02-2009, 04:01 AM
Hey guys i need your opinions on what i should do in this situation.

When my uncle past away a couple months ago he left me his snowmobile (1998 polaris indy 500). Now this sled is starting to give me problems and i am getting fed up with it. It is a really fun sled and i love going out on it but this year it seems like it is just problem after problem i emailed a few people to see if they would trade me and waiting for their reply's. I kinda want to get something good out of it but i kinda don't wanna trade it because my uncle left it to me. what should i do? :(

atvnut22
01-02-2009, 04:22 AM
its hard to say, im sure all your uncle would want would be for you to be happy, and that might involve trading for what you want, then again, if its something that he really enjoyed and it was really special to him and he wanted you to have his "prized possesion" then you might not want trade it off. just my 2 cents;) :confused:

tyman2395
01-02-2009, 04:27 AM
ya we used to go out on it all the time and have fun on it. I used to have a cr85 and loved it and he also loved it and he said get whatever bike you like so i am thinking he might be saying this sled is giving you problems so get rid of it before something major happens and you wont be able to sell it plus our winters arn't like they used to be anymore when we do get snow there is to much snow then it rains takes all the snow away plus the trails haven't been good because the groomer wont go out so i'm thinking i might be better off to trade it.

atvnut22
01-02-2009, 04:34 AM
like i said , you have to make that decision,just think about things like if your gonna regret it, if your trading it for what you want, and if thats what he wanted you to do

gcart2
01-02-2009, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by atvnut22
like i said , you have to make that decision,just think about things like if your gonna regret it, if your trading it for what you want, and if thats what he wanted you to do
very well put

atvnut22
01-02-2009, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by gcart2
very well put

im suprised i sayed something that good since it was 5 in the mornin haha:p