PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see MORE of in huevos 6?

QuadJunkies
12-18-2002, 12:10 AM
Just curious.. Of course I would like to see more of Idaho dunes, some TT,maybe a few ladies out there tearin it up,Stuff with the lil minis racing.. and some knawrly hillclimbs..And of course... lots of FREESTYLE!:blah ..

Wired
12-18-2002, 12:34 AM
very good post quadjunkies!!! im leaving for cali in a few weeks and i'll be sure to show wes this post if there is positive posts to show him!!! so lets hear if everyone! wes always wants to make the best movies out there so lets hear what opinions you have to say!!! :macho

airheadedduner
12-18-2002, 12:45 AM
Sand sand and more sand.

Some more crash footage would be nice too:p

Atomic83
12-18-2002, 12:52 AM
mellow the music out just a tad.

killed300ex
12-18-2002, 04:47 AM
yea get some minis in there lol get some huge like 200+ sized guys on some honda 90 andlet them rip up the track lol it would be great for a couple of laughs other than that more dunes
killed

400exBro
12-18-2002, 04:51 AM
a lot more mx and xc racing, of coarse freestyle and lots of it, some dunes, some local mx tracks where the riders just ride on the track (i.e - beans bike park except another place)
stuff like that, but i wouldnèt change 5, that movie is sick

Bro

A4StrokeGuy
12-18-2002, 06:07 AM
I'll have to agree, more duning!!!:D personnaly the music is awsome, what about a freestyle ramp hauled and put in the dunes:huh

Jordan

12-18-2002, 06:10 AM
less dana creech and more local pro or less known names.

12-18-2002, 06:11 AM
Racing, Racing, Racing and I love the hillclimbs too..:devil

YLW400
12-18-2002, 06:22 AM
I agree, I think it would be cool to check out more of the local circuits also. I would like to see some Budds Creek footage. By the way Wired......that was Phat....awesome job man! And more chicks. :huh

QuadJunkies
12-18-2002, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by A4StrokeGuy
I'll have to agree, more duning!!!:D personnaly the music is awsome, what about a freestyle ramp hauled and put in the dunes:huh

Jordan HHHMMM...freesyle ramp...sand.....AWESOME idea!!:blah :blah

Pappy
12-18-2002, 06:47 AM
i wanted to see some more racing and more xc racing.

400grl
12-18-2002, 08:47 AM
Yeah - more lesser known names, maybe throw in a girl or two that can ride.......sound tracks are awesome - I've bought so many CD's because of stuff I've heard off there! MX footage - some party footage - freestyle is always sicksicksick.....crashes are always good to see - it's cool to watch them (cuz we've all bit it - and most of us never got to see what it looked like!) and it also reminds us that this isn't exactly the safest sport on the planet - good reality check. And you can never go wrong with GLAMIS SHOTS!!!! :D Freestyling at Glamis would be the *&^%!!!

Corry

300EX KING
12-18-2002, 10:42 AM
Lots of xc and hillclimbs, no TT i hate TT,

cjpoole1
12-18-2002, 10:52 AM
longer run time and like some one else said some mini's

airheadedduner
12-18-2002, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
HHHMMM...freesyle ramp...sand.....AWESOME idea!!:blah :blah

LMAO!!:p

I was thinking the same thing. Only problem is getting it out to the sand.:confused:

QuadJunkies
12-18-2002, 11:35 AM
Ok, WEs.. you read this thread, heres an idea for ya... mini freestyle!!:blah :blah so what do you think..??? wll she makethe cut??;) he,he,

400exrules
12-18-2002, 03:21 PM
some drag racin alky's down south by me in Mississipi *hint hint* at springhilltrack :D www.springhilltrack.com :D

MichaelS693
12-18-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
some drag racin alky's down south by me in Mississipi *hint hint* at springhilltrack :D www.springhilltrack.com :D

;) :D :blah

AtvMxRider
12-18-2002, 03:30 PM
More MX and XC and Freestyle. Have less music and more sounds of the quads. Oh yeah and make them longer:D .

A4StrokeGuy
12-18-2002, 03:35 PM
All u would have to do is put sum type of ski underneath it and a big 4x4 truck to pull it. Think about it, put the ramp at the bottom of a hill, huge step up:eek: That would be the sickest thing just launching over dunes!! i'd jump off it and wreck to be on the video:macho

Jordan

tants
12-18-2002, 03:41 PM
mini freestyle, more hillclimbs, more xc and mx, more different riders... there was like 3 in huevos 5. more mud!
huevos 5 was only abou 40 minutes long in including the introduction. what did you all think about that? the chick fixin the z400? it shoulda been a 250r :blah

A4StrokeGuy
12-18-2002, 03:48 PM
Being that i'm quick, i've already built a ramp for the sand and jumped it with my old warrior:huh

Ryan
12-18-2002, 03:57 PM
I would definitly like to see more mx and xc racing. What ever happened to the kangroo kid? Is he still doing that dare devil stuff, if he is that would be cool if you threw him in there and someone willing to do some crazy stuff thats never been done. Longer run time, 1 hour would be awesome! I like the music from H4, that had the heaviest music but most of you probably didn't want to hear that. Add some Hillclimbing, TT, Drag racing ect. Even if there just real short clips its nice to see them in little bits and pieces of it, this way you get alittle bit of everything out of atvs. In the extra footage part of the dvd add a scene where its no music and just the quad sounds, not part of the video because that wouldn't sound right with the clips changing fast. Oh well, no matter what changes in Heuvos 6 im still getting it :)

Slick
12-18-2002, 04:16 PM
okay, i am watching Huevos 3 as i speak,..err type...I like the music but i think it would be better if you turned the sfx volume up some and the music down some so we could hear what is going on in the movie not jus some killer songs. Make sure to have a lot of freestyle but still have some racing, i like the riders acting "like the opening scene on H3". I agree you should show some unknown riders "call me for H7 ill be well by then LoL".

jaspurx
12-18-2002, 04:27 PM
tell wes his video`s are awesome , the only way to make them better is to make the running time longer. instead of 90 min. or whatever they are now , more footage in all! i have nothing bad to say about his video`s. i just want more. content is already a good mix of all aspects of atving , i like it all.

DirtDiggler
12-18-2002, 04:30 PM
I would like to see more race coverage including drags. More freestyle. I would also like to hear the quads a little it could be mixed with the music but for all these expensive quads I want to hear what they sound like. I love the hill climbs and the crashes are wild I could handle more of that. How about having some one check in the areas they are going to film in to see if someone has some wild custom quads like that cbr600 motor in a 250r frame with 400ex plastic I seen on e-bay. I would like to see some of these frankenstien creations.

dabombdale
12-18-2002, 04:34 PM
riding through the streets, it would be awesome just like on slednecks 4 but on quads!!!!!!!! going up stairs and stuff!

Regulator 250X
12-18-2002, 04:35 PM
Hey QuadJunkies... I see you are form Idaho, do you live anywhere near Boise... Cuz im going to be there for New Year's Eve. Im going to the Humanitarian Bowl. I attend ISU and the Cyclones are playing on the Smurf Turf!! There is a group of us from school here headed out, the most fun part will prolly be the tailgate, just gotta get some beer drank before the football game!! well was just wondering.... later!!

12-18-2002, 04:36 PM
anybody ever think about more views?

how about riders view!! that would be trick!

a whole 10 minutes of the riders view (helmet cam) and some 100ft jumps on a helmet cam :devil

sand, freestyle, xc, woods racing, hill climbs, and NO TT .. i hate tt.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-NO MUSIC-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets hear the quad sounds!

best wheelie comp :)

Ryan
12-18-2002, 04:40 PM
The music is sometimes better but I think they should have atlease one clip with no music. Definitly TT, Im not a big fan of it but still for the TT fans out there... oh yeah, and more bonus footage stuff, maybe stuff that was taken out of the video :confused:

Knight440
12-18-2002, 04:44 PM
quad sounds!

YES THIS WOULD BE GOOD :D

4punksdad
12-18-2002, 05:14 PM
how about this.............
hot chics wearing bikinis, racing mini quads, on the beach, in the 6" deep surf.......so they stay cool.

plenty of woods racing............
and I happen to like the TT footage.
also.........how about some footage of kids racing minis......
and some additional ice racing footage
and did I mention hot chics racing minis on the beach? :p

DEAL
12-18-2002, 05:15 PM
Just make them longer, Your never going to be able to make everyone happy without making someone angry haha, Keep it the way it is.
Some huge jumps made of snow would be sweet.

nacsEX
12-18-2002, 05:35 PM
mx and freestyle all the way.............NO MORE MUDDING PLEASE!.........the music's pretty good........the camera angles were pimp on the 5th one too, they gotta get that chopper back for the next one..........i think it would be pretty sweet if he made a whole seperate line of videos with only the freestylers rippin it up.....just my opinion

400exrules
12-18-2002, 05:39 PM
Hey MichealS693 have u ever been to that dragstrip bec i know the owners?and isnt there a dragstrip over there in brookhaven too?

nacsEX
12-18-2002, 05:50 PM
oh yeah.......all you guys talk about turning up the quad sounds.........uhhhhhhh its usually in slow motion.......it would sound like austin powers when he dropped his mojo

Wired
12-18-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by WOT400ex
anybody ever think about more views?

how about riders view!! that would be trick!

a whole 10 minutes of the riders view (helmet cam) and some 100ft jumps on a helmet cam :devil

sand, freestyle, xc, woods racing, hill climbs, and NO TT .. i hate tt.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-NO MUSIC-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets hear the quad sounds!

best wheelie comp :)

if you want to see this i got just the thing!!! one of my favorite parts is the bonus footage in H5 under behind the scenes of the colorado project. its about 10 minutes of rider cam from dana, sheldon and august with all the sounds included plus at the end it shows august's crash and dana joking around. its pretty cool, everyone should check it out! :macho

killed300ex
12-18-2002, 06:23 PM
definitly add some mud lol mudding is sweet its some great footage if dne right.
killed

mx517
12-18-2002, 06:46 PM
make it longer, add more helmat cam views when racing and doing freestyle and keep the sounds of the quads in some of the scenes. otherwise keep it the way it is.

400MXer
12-18-2002, 07:06 PM
deff. more MX...i love MX. I say, dunes, but make sure that they jump. H5, they didnt' jump any of the dunes.

Also, have a feature, that you can watch the movie with the soundtrack, or with the sound of the quads.

And i really liked the funny stuff they did in the other 4 movies.

Also, i dig watching the pro's ride.

More crash footage....the behind the scense on the DVD was sweet too.

Atreyu
12-18-2002, 07:13 PM
i'd like to hear the quads but still the music, so i guess the music turned down and the FX turned up:blah

LilGuyOn400ex
12-18-2002, 08:17 PM
..... im amazed no one else posted it... BACKFLIP!! if they can do it on a sled they better be able to do it on a quad since they are pro's:D

12-18-2002, 08:21 PM
uhhh quads dont really have the power u need to do a backflip

400exrules
12-18-2002, 08:35 PM
ya they do if ure jumpin out of a like a helicopter

ridesa00400EX
12-18-2002, 09:42 PM
personally, my favorite part of huevos 4 and 5 is the retarded stuff they do. like the 3 wheeler jumping and in huevos 4 the mudding and floatin through the water was sick. maybe some more hill climbs and a lot more woods racing. Desert racing is always good too. Huevos 5 is a great video might i add

QuadJunkies
12-18-2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Regulator 250X
Hey QuadJunkies... I see you are form Idaho, do you live anywhere near Boise... Cuz im going to be there for New Year's Eve. Im going to the Humanitarian Bowl. I attend ISU and the Cyclones are playing on the Smurf Turf!! There is a group of us from school here headed out, the most fun part will prolly be the tailgate, just gotta get some beer drank before the football game!! well was just wondering.... later!! yes.. i live about 15 minutes from there!!Have a good time, ill prol be working on new years..:( have one for me!;)

QuadJunkies
12-18-2002, 09:53 PM
Drag racing would be cool!!!:blah

ridesa00400EX
12-18-2002, 10:00 PM
yeah drag racing would be awesome. is there any way us exriders can get a hold of H Bomb Films? lol

QuadJunkies
12-18-2002, 10:19 PM
And how about a lil variety in sport quads too?? There ae so many now, lets see this Z400,predator, Kawi, Cdales, all them out there performing...

JUSTINcredible
12-18-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
Sure they do!! I bet within a year you will be hearing of a back flip on a QUAD!

nacsEX
12-18-2002, 11:06 PM
yeah i think somthing big's gonna go down very soon concerning the backflip;) ........its not me by the way

airheadedduner
12-18-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by ridesa00400EX
personally, my favorite part of huevos 4 and 5 is the retarded stuff they do.

I agree with that. I wanna see them messing around and doing stupid stuff

:p

400exBro
12-19-2002, 05:18 AM
also a tutrail.... (schooling) where dana goes through, step by step on how to do good heel clickers, or tim farr or bill balance teaching you what to do in a race, cornering, jumping etc... and have them explaing it as well as video clips.....

i think that would be cool.

Bro

Ryan
12-19-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by MNmxblaster37

Sure they do!! I bet within a year you will be hearing of a back flip on a QUAD!

Someone set me up on the right jump and a quad I don't have to pay for I will do a back flip :D Land it or not land it I wanna try it. Even if it costs me my life.

Probably wouldn't land it but it would be a thrill :devil

Wired
12-19-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by freeride132

i know for a fact its possible to do on a quad!!! im keeping my mouth shut though! :eek:

QuadJunkies
12-19-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by WiredCinqmars

i know for a fact its possible to do on a quad!!! im keeping my mouth shut though! :eek: HA! well... now you already opened it!:blah spill it...

Ryan
12-19-2002, 11:33 AM
If anyone saw the jump that Carey Hart hit when he first did his backflip. That would be a good jump to pull off a backflip on. Its striaght up and it kinda shoots you up to give you that levrage to do the flip.

A backflip is possible on a stock 250ex so don't tell quads don't have enough power :huh

Wired
12-19-2002, 11:55 AM
everyone will find out soon enough :D lets just say im heading down to california to stay with wes and the rest of the guys for a few months to "practice" yeah thats it..... practice :eek: :devil

Ryan
12-19-2002, 11:59 AM
everyone will find out soon enough :D lets just say im heading down to california to stay with wes and the rest of the guys for a few months to "practice" yeah thats it..... practice :eek: :devil

Just spill it. Im dying to know. So what your trying to say is someone is going to practice for the backflip?

QuadJunkies
12-19-2002, 12:09 PM
everyone will find out soon enough :D lets just say im heading down to california to stay with wes and the rest of the guys for a few months to "practice" yeah thats it..... practice :eek: :devil whoa! right on!!! Be safe..;)

Wired
12-19-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by R8
So what your trying to say is someone is going to practice for the backflip?

:eek:

ny300exrider
12-19-2002, 01:18 PM
quad sounds and longest wheelie comp would be so sick!!!

400exBro
12-19-2002, 02:00 PM
jon are you going to do a back flip???:eek:

will this be on the huevos 6 video???

hopefully no one will get hurt, be safe and i wish ya'll luck when doing this stunt.

lata

Bro

Sparky416ex
01-04-2003, 01:35 AM
just please keep the alternate soundtracks coming
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chef
01-04-2003, 02:04 AM
Jon, dont make me have to read another thread like the bartosek thread about you!!! Try to get out to sand mountain, I just may be there when you guys are. cough-25 to 28-cough :D

ThorChick
01-04-2003, 02:57 AM
I'd really like to see a lot more of the Oregon dunes, especially drag racing and trail riding. Florence has some really sweet trails, and **** I'll even volunteer to be a tour guide if they need one. Sandlake gets pretty intense when it comes to drag racing, especially on big weekends, you could get some good shots out there. Ripps and Shorty's Racing and a bunch of other big name shops spend the weekends out there so you get to see some awesome races. Sandlake is also pretty cool at night. There isn't a curfew there so everyone parties and drag races up the 1st bowl, all the lights out there in the pitch black would be a great clip.
I also agree with Tina (QuadJunkies), there definitely needs to be a lot more women in H6. And not just the trophy girls, I'd like to see some chicks kickin some arse on their quads. Women are becoming a bigger part of this sport and deserve a little more publicism than they've been getting.
Other than that, I think the Huevos videos rock! Keep 'em coming!

02 Red Rider
01-04-2003, 09:52 AM
Huevos 5 is bar far the best i've seen, although I think 1-4 ROCK! More hillclimbs, XC, and minis would be great. AND FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!!!! PUT THE MUSIC ON A SOUNDTRACK AND SELL IT TOO!!!! Or package a soundtrack CD with the movie. Youe going to make us broke buying CDs and we wont be able to afford Huevos 7. :D

Jason

Woodsrider
01-04-2003, 10:23 AM
I would like to see a box set of 1-6 at a resonable price:D

And a lot less punk

roostin_dale
01-04-2003, 10:36 AM
1-calm the music a little
2-Hill Climbs
3-Jumping Razor Back Dunes:D

Rob440EX
01-04-2003, 10:45 AM
I think it would be cool if he took one of the top shops like Ct...Nacs...Sparks.....and went through there shop...It would be cool to check out all the badAZZ quads

roostin_dale
01-04-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Rob440EX
I think it would be cool if he took one of the top shops like Ct...Nacs...Sparks.....and went through there shop...It would be cool to check out all the badAZZ quads

That would be cool for "behind the scenes" on the DVD

NTPracing22
01-04-2003, 12:06 PM
Freestyle and MX...always sick to see

Quadracer5
01-04-2003, 03:33 PM
I think there's too much freestyle myself. I'd like to see a lot more XC racing and hillclimbs. And it would be nice to hear the quads. My 2 cents.

Kyle

nacs400ex
01-04-2003, 03:54 PM
I want the movie to be longer, 45 mins is so short.. Your watching it its getting good, and then its all over:mad: Well i would like to see more MX, more Freestyle, more screwin around( like someone said ride around on minis), more hillclimbing, not as much dunes, just cause it gets boring. I would like the dune riding ,just all they do is spray sand, do some big jumps in the dunes! No 4x4's, I am not a big fan of them, and it gets boring quick. They should show some footage of up and coming racers, and like little mini racers. More footage in Canada !!!!

Craig

roostin_dale
01-04-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by NTPracing22
Freestyle and MX...always sick to see

thats all there is in H5..except like 2 mintues of XC.

Ryan
01-04-2003, 03:55 PM
Now that I think of it after watching H5. More inviews with the racers. :D

roostin_dale
01-04-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Honda300Rider
No 4x4's, I am not a big fan of them, and it gets boring quick.

yea i forgot that too. I hate those parts, i fast forward everytime(sorry to the 4x4 fans!)

02 Red Rider
01-04-2003, 04:55 PM
Just to clarify. When I said minis earlier, I meant lets see bit of the little guys out on the track. You know the future racers and riders those guys are all heart.

Jason

Glow Plug
01-04-2003, 05:14 PM
MAke them cheaper !!!!!!!!!

I have yet ot see a huevos movie because of the price like iwho's going ot pay 45 bucks (cdn) for a 45 min movie??/:mad: :mad: :mad:

4punkswife
01-04-2003, 05:25 PM
Real racing/riding ladies tho!.. not just a bunch of umm.. girls.. showing their body parts.. but real women riding and racing their quads etc! That would be awesome! Besides, not sure about the other ladies here that ride, but I feel ALOT more sexy in my riding gear.. than a cut off t and shorts.. guys what do you think :devil

4punksdad
01-04-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by 4punkswife
Real racing/riding ladies tho!.. not just a bunch of umm.. girls.. showing their body parts.. but real women riding and racing their quads etc! That would be awesome! Besides, not sure about the other ladies here that ride, but I feel ALOT more sexy in my riding gear.. than a cut off t and shorts.. guys what do you think :devil

I feel the same way when I get in her riding gear :o

01-04-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Just curious.. Of course I would like to see more of Idaho dunes, some TT,maybe a few ladies out there tearin it up,Stuff with the lil minis racing.. and some knawrly hillclimbs..And of course... lots of FREESTYLE!:blah ..

I would like to see YOU!

01-04-2003, 05:42 PM
More muddin, more SAND, more Hillclimb, more WIPEOUTS :devil , o and that hydroplaning across the h20 in huevos 3 was pretty badass.

Just an idea, pay some bums to go really fast over a really big jump to watch them break bones and stuff. (bumfights.com):devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil

Sparky416ex
01-05-2003, 07:06 PM
i think it would be cool to hear the quads most of the time...instead of that annoying punk music...gets old fast

Ryan
01-05-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Brit220
MAke them cheaper !!!!!!!!!

I have yet ot see a huevos movie because of the price like iwho's going ot pay 45 bucks (cdn) for a 45 min movie??/:mad: :mad: :mad:

45 bucks, Where the heck are you getting them from? The normal video price is $25.

I'll start my 3rd list again, lol.

More TT.
More XC.
More MX.
Some Drag Racing.
Freestyle Is Great.
Minis.
Girl Riders :D Dressed or undressed, all good to me :eek: ;)
Longer Run Time
Heavier Music.
More Interviews.
Less Slow Motion And Fast Motion Stuff.
Some More Behind The Scenes Stuff.
No More Cody At The Mx Tracks :p
Some Quads Beating Bikes At The Track :eek:

Thats about it. Thats just my suggestions but not everyone will agree with that. Either way H6 is gonna kick *****. :D

tants
01-05-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by ridesa00400EX
yeah drag racing would be awesome. is there any way us exriders can get a hold of H Bomb Films? lol

just call hbomb films themselfs. most of the time wes miller picks up the phone. if one of the girl picks up just ask if wes is there.
tell him about exriders. or even just email him the link then call and say you did.

jon get-her tell wes about the link!

01-05-2003, 08:32 PM
bike minis, not quads.....no tt, no xc, no mx, lots of freestyle ...a ramp in dunes? the ramp is metal ya know?

the africa part of huevos was a waste of time , i cant stand it no offense to wes or anybody but it was just like watching a nascar race nothing was good about it and it was long and boring, do some filmiing in octillo wells and soem scenic places

dunkfan_19
01-05-2003, 08:37 PM
i wanna see more racing, little less freestyle with like August Goebel and sheldon riggs, some local riders in pa like dunk.

RideRed04
01-05-2003, 09:09 PM
I think the cinimatagraphy is getting awsome, tell wes he is the man. I wanna see more dicking around, something funny. The fat guys in the lt50's after h3...classic! Put that nut on the 350x in again...he is my hero. I agree with showing off some new stuff from the aftermarket...just keep it up, they look good!

01-05-2003, 09:13 PM
oh yeah tell him to slow down on the special effects its too hard to see whats goin on it would be alot better without all the special effects crap , tell him to watch crusty and make a quad video just like it

Predator36
01-06-2003, 04:16 AM
Needs to be less choppy. More variaty instead of the same thing 20 times. Watch 80's bike videos and then the newer ones and see how they have improved. If you want to sell to a large audiance - than it is wise to film what interests that audiance and not just one or two guys.

GetHigh250r
01-06-2003, 05:08 AM
More actual mx racing...like in the national section on h5...wes cuts the shots so short....film straight through a section and dont keep jumping around(id try to explain to some of my friends parts of the track and the shots are to short)less tt and sand thats boring unless its something outta this country...More girls...keep the soundtrack(remember this video is aimed towards the youth of the nation!!!And always keep the freestyle....MORE JOHN!!!!

toomeyshee87
03-06-2003, 11:52 AM
MORE JON! lol and more freestyle, and a wide variety of quads, h5 was a little better about getting away from the 250r stage (not that 250r's arent good, they kick ***!) but theres alot of cool quads out there so lets see where they can do!

Wired
03-06-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by toomeyshee87
MORE JON! lol and more freestyle, and a wide variety of quads, h5 was a little better about getting away from the 250r stage (not that 250r's arent good, they kick ***!) but theres alot of cool quads out there so lets see where they can do!

lol, thanks for the comment. i can assure you there will be more then 3 seconds of me in h6 :blah we got alot of cool things planned for this movie including some things that should blow away pretty much everyone expectations on what quads can do! ;)

QuadJunkies
03-06-2003, 12:06 PM
Has Wes saw this thread?:) Lots of good ideas here,and what better than to ask the ones who buy all his vids!:blah

Wired
03-06-2003, 12:36 PM
nope actually i havent had him read this yet. when i get a chance i'll have to show him the thread.

jsjs97
03-06-2003, 01:23 PM
How about a DVD with two sound options, one with the soundtrack and one of the quads doing there thing. Some of us aren't into the headbanger stuff.

twisted threads
03-06-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by jsjs97
How about a DVD with two sound options, one with the soundtrack and one of the quads doing there thing. Some of us aren't into the headbanger stuff.
Can they do that?? One thing I do know is some of the older people (like my dad) dont care much for the music. I know it would be almost imposible to take out because of the slow motion but maybe tune it down a bit.
I would like to see more dunes in the next video also. I love the other stuff but it seems that every one loves the dune footage and seeing the same people over and over doing heel clickers is getting a little old. Thats why we need more of Jon doing them;). I could go on and on about the stuff I want but It mostly is 1)more dunes 2)last a bit longer , but they could be 3 hours long and it still would be to short!:rolleyes: :cool:

AndrewRRR
03-06-2003, 02:15 PM
More duning!! Especially Oregon dunes like Winchester, Florence, maybe a little Sandlake.
Less TT. I'm sure TT racing is fun, but it's boring as he!! to watch.
Some drags would be sweet. A lot of those stretched out Alky and Nitro burning drag bikes are just beautiful. I liked how they had Brutus in H2. There are some bikes up here that would knock your socks off. Tell Wes if he wants to set up a time to shoot them PM me. Triple banshees, Insane 250r's.

It would also be killer to have a feature on the DVD where you can just listen to the quad sounds instead of music (I heard H5 has something like this but I haven't picked it up yet).

twisted threads
03-06-2003, 02:28 PM
AndrewRRR I couldnt have said it better my self!;) :cool:

jamiesel
03-06-2003, 02:29 PM
Some advice on those who don't like headbanger stuff.

Turn the music off completele and play your favorite cd while watching it.

The reason Wes probably does the hard stuff is because artisticly, it matches what these rocker quad riders are doing... kicking @ss.

I LOVE Wes's work and the music he puts in, post rap era...

Keep up the good work H-bomb.

My suggestion, the music should compliment the riding not vis versa. These are not music videos but quading vid's (the BEST quad vids ever). Huevos 5, in my opinion, was so polished and the music fit the vid so good that you could begin to think you were watching a music vid. Huevos 4 had personality though not as polished. I think there is cool spirit to the quading industry especially east of the rockies. That should be capitalized on.

Sand stuff is cool, Jeramiah Jones precision mx stuff was cool, Huevos 4 swamping was awesome (redrecks), freestyle, an interview from Honda's atv marketing manager would be good:mad:

400exrules
03-06-2003, 02:32 PM
the sound of the quads engines instead of music all the time.

insane250Racer
03-06-2003, 03:24 PM
I wanan see more R's again i only seen 1 huevos with alot of 4 strokes and that was H5 all the other 1's were better when they had R's in it

George_ORH
03-06-2003, 03:48 PM
I thought Wes did a fine job on the films.... I wish I could of went with shane up to Keith and Greg Little's for some of the filming in 4...And I would of like to have gotten to go up to the "WALL" in TN
with our crew.....

I think Wes should get all of "US" together just to get a good shoot of us all... When I say "US", I mean exriders or bluetraxx or just fans of Huevos in General.... Meaning meet somewhere in the central U.S. one weekend and just have a BIG party!!!

We (ORH) were invited to show off a little BUT I had to FREAKING work, It was during the week....

Then I and Shane (owner of ORH) were invited to go to the opening of Huevos 4, and well I passed..... And should be kicked in the *** for it...

Then we were going to go to the opening of Huevos 5 and it got freaking canceled.....GEEEEEEEZE...

If we work at it hard enough maybe we all can get this popular enough to actually come to your local theatres... Can you imagine!

George

03-06-2003, 09:28 PM
make it a full 60 minutes and keep the music matter fact more music dont listen to all those gay ppl who get off on listening to engines:grr :grr i dont like them but more keep doing hill climb and more crash footage and MORE air such as in freestyle

Mr_Bub400ex
03-06-2003, 10:38 PM
my opinion:
more metal like SOAD
an option to listen to just the engines
some riding tips from jon, dana and the guys
more screwing around, slednecks 4 in the city was amazing
more one of a kind things, like dana doing the 360 on that landing, man that was sweet
i think they should put little handles by their seats and do like mulisha airs and stuff....
i want matt coulter back!!
thats all for now
peace
greg

QuadJunkies
03-06-2003, 11:15 PM
Have you ever noticed they (all quad vids in general) center the dunes at Glamis?:huh I mean, I like to watch all the crazy pissed off quads out there and all, but there is sooo much more out there than Glamis ,lets see some of Utah Ore, Idaho ect....Hill climbs, minis and some drag racin!!:D

D-4our
03-06-2003, 11:19 PM
I guess your right for quad vids in "general" but not Huevos, in fact they do go to idaho, oregon, pismo and other places.

batgeek
03-07-2003, 12:00 AM
What would you like to see MORE of in huevos 6?

video of the chick (in the opening sequence) in a red teddy!!!! :D

roost on you
03-07-2003, 02:27 AM
There is nothing like the sound of a 250R roosting on the competition !!! They need more of the sounds of the actual quads shooting mother earth all over the place. The type of music is fine just tone it down to a background so we can hear those engines screamin :0) Specially those macked out hillshooters and sand duners that people like me dont get to hear on a regular basis !! We see them in the mags all shiny with like 5 exhaust pipes and crap but never get to see or hear what they can do !!
Let the engines roar !! Never hurt to mix it in :0)

QuadTrix6
03-07-2003, 03:30 AM
more MX Racing, no dunes (its so boring to watch, maybe fun to do) a small amount of TT and a lot of backyard riding like the john natalie section in 4

03-07-2003, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by batgeek
video of the chick (in the opening sequence) in a red teddy!!!! :D

your too desprate get out more and for god sakes geta gurl friend

03-07-2003, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by roost on you
There is nothing like the sound of a 250R roosting on the competition !!! They need more of the sounds of the actual quads shooting mother earth all over the place. The type of music is fine just tone it down to a background so we can hear those engines screamin :0) Specially those macked out hillshooters and sand duners that people like me dont get to hear on a regular basis !! We see them in the mags all shiny with like 5 exhaust pipes and crap but never get to see or hear what they can do !!
Let the engines roar !! Never hurt to mix it in :0)

The constant blaring of the engine screws up speakers n e ways the sound of it would get me annoyed to where i wouldn't watch it its diffrent when ur actually riding but when ur watch a movie it would get annoying just listen to a 2 stroke with the throttle half way open and stand next to is for 50 minutes see if its fun and entertaining and if u really like it watch the movie but turn down the volume to u cant hear the music and open the windows and doors and have a 250R and have it revving so u cant hear it clearly there now u dont have to listen to the musc:blah :devil

newjacksm
03-07-2003, 04:43 AM
how about longer huveos 5 was like 45 min :o

batgeek
03-07-2003, 05:10 AM
your too desprate get out more and for god sakes geta gurl friend

LOL desparate cuz i like to look at good lookin chicks in lingere??

i have a girlfriend, i like to look at her in lingere also...so what does that make me? soopa doopa desperate?

ROFL!

i have a quad so i dont need to watch it on TV, better to be riding than watching. on the other hand, i have a girlfriend, but damn i aint gonna turn down a chance to look at nice looking females....if i did that, i might as well be ghey.

my guts hurting from laughing too hard.

A4StrokeGuy
03-07-2003, 05:51 AM
personnaly forget the quad sounds, i can here that when i go riding let me rock music blare! X-country to me so very boring but hey i'm not the only one, so i think there should be sum of everything in it, TT, big air jumping in the dunes, but mostly playing around. Watch those sledneck movies, they just go out and go very big anywhere they can find!

250rtone
03-07-2003, 06:24 AM
More of the behind the scenes stuff, and make the entire video longer. No need to repeat what everone else has said.:D

Glow Plug
03-07-2003, 06:32 AM
LONGER!!! make i cheaper please

JLanphear
03-07-2003, 07:22 AM
I would also like to see some more wheelies and goofing off....specifically some footage of our team @ www.cvboyz.com ....hey I can dream right??? ;)

justn1st999
03-07-2003, 07:51 AM
i would like to see a lot more cross-country racing and some motocross racing and maybe some dunes riding and hidroplaning. Mostly XC though

2fastandfurious
03-07-2003, 12:06 PM
More hot ladies, more air, more tricks, more drags and climbs. Cutting it short......."the usaual"

deathman53
03-07-2003, 02:30 PM
I'd want to see more xc racing, freestyle, mx and alot more trikes and give them some dignity in huevos 5 that made an *** of that 350x and also in 2.

D-4our
03-07-2003, 02:37 PM
lets see, more hydro-planing, more free-riding, more BIG jumps, freestyle, more dunes with bigger jumps, and a backflip segment. What it can do without is tt raacing, 4x4ing, and oh yeah, it can also use another hill-climb segment.

MojaveKing
03-08-2003, 05:27 PM
i was kinda thinkin of some.....Hot Chicks!!.....Cross country!!...hel* of alot of Freestyle!.....um....back flip shots.......um...shots of Jon...(i am puttin in a good word for u man) um.....i am not a fan of tt....but its tight.
did i say.....hot chicks,XC, and freestyle,backflip.....also more Inter views....that tight!!:D
good luck Boys!! keep it X-treme!!:blah :devil

nick23
03-09-2003, 09:23 AM
i want ot see one that is all racing.

dirtmomma
03-09-2003, 09:56 AM
Yeah definetly some women riders & I like Quadjunkies idea of the mini's, TT/flat track, ect.!!!!!:D :D The ramp in the sand sounds good too!!!!!!

300extreme#8
03-09-2003, 10:30 AM
I think it would be cool to see some 300exs goin all out in dunes or freestyle.lol.just a thought

Dan_Guetter
03-09-2003, 02:43 PM
hey

its a good thing this thread was goin when i showed Wes!! He really got some good ideas for what people want.....since i will be working with him now for a full time job........just tell me what you guys think, and keep this tread going!

Team Outlaw #34
03-09-2003, 02:47 PM
hey are you going to show the ice race where you guys were this past weekend....that was some awsome races....

Dan_Guetter
03-09-2003, 02:51 PM
its gonna be on film to doubt!!!!!!

what was really cool about that race, at the award ceremony, some dude that was ridin a predator practilly was begging Wes to be in the movie, it was pretty funny!!!!!

who knows dude, you might be in the mov!!!!! Check it out when H6 comes out!! You'll be seein my name in the credits!:D

MojaveKing
03-09-2003, 02:57 PM
thats Tight wiredmini...so r u Jon's....what...lil bro...did u come down here to Hendricks?

Team Outlaw #34
03-09-2003, 02:57 PM
hey, yeah that was really fun....i was the one with the yellow 400ex with #34 in the unstudded class....lol i was the one that did really bad :macho ....but i had a blast...and i got to meet your bro to and that was awsome....

thats awsome that you get to work for wes....good luck

MxBlaster2x
03-09-2003, 02:59 PM
Personally though....I have all of the Heuvos's N i like to see Some local riding and less freestyle..Im not much N to the Dunes i thnk they kind of get boring a little bit...I like seeing some stunts pulled like some world record jumps and some more TT Also i would like to see some 90 mods n there tearing it up i know JR hinds n i talk to him alot kinda N it would b kool to c him n Heuvos tearing it up... Thanx alot Wes hope u like what i wrote..

Dan_Guetter
03-09-2003, 02:59 PM
hahahha that was you huh!??? we were giving you the thumbs up when you were racing!!!!!!! Hey i got you on film, Wait, i did a little interview with you!!!! hahahah thats cool!!!

Team Outlaw #34
03-09-2003, 03:11 PM
sweeeet! i didn't know it was you that was filming lol....i did see ya where they were givin out trophies but you were talkin to your buddy so i didn't want to interrupt (SP?)....thanks for rootin me on lol....

zephead400ex
03-09-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by 400exBro
also a tutrail.... (schooling) where dana goes through, step by step on how to do good heel clickers, or tim farr or bill balance teaching you what to do in a race, cornering, jumping etc... and have them explaing it as well as video clips.....

i think that would be cool.

Bro

That is a bad ***** idea!!

quadfamily
03-09-2003, 03:48 PM
here's my humble opinion:
1.)grass/dirt drags
2.)ice racing If you want more females then you chould check out the girl that won the ice racing championship 2 years in a row.
3.)Hill climbs, not contests but back woods type remote locations.
4.)add more engine sounds. I didn't say eliminate all music, but it would be nice to hear what's going on at certain times. Mix it up a bit with music and engine or both at the same time. I'd say tone down the music but that's a losing battle!
5.)interviews with the pro's
6.)if you shoot a places like Glamis with the radical sand drag quads then show some closeups of the nicest bikes and maybe a 6 second interview with the owners for example: "my name is Joe Sand Drag and this is my Banshee with a blown big block Ford and it runs blah blah blah MPH" End of interview then show that quad in action
7.)maybe some quads on the street like in the beginning of I believe it was the Quatros Locos movie
8.)Maybe some party shots and definately some horseplay but not too corny.

That's all. No matter what I'll be buying it because they're all great! I just wanted to throw out some ideas.

Nausty
03-09-2003, 03:48 PM
Is what i'd like to see more of in h6 is a lot more diversity and maybe have a few more sections like the old videos with really fast music and lots of extreme stuff. I really liked the music in h5 with killswitch engage and cky and what not. Also not so repetitive with tricks and jumps.
What I think would be really awsome is having a wheelie section of people doing high speed wheelies, bar hop wheelies and stoppies, I also think it would look cool starting off the moving doing donuts on the handle bars in gravel with a strobe light behind it in the dark with the song called sinisstar-freak of nature playing to pump you up. Also if your having a hard time finding new music from small bands check out In Flames- clayman or maybe insolence-poisen well. I have to agree with the guy above about hill climbs out in the boonies in coal mines and what not. It would be cool to see people jump over some gaps like supermans over big creeks, crevases and other things. Overall more out of control stuff and diversity to keep people on the edge of their seat. Maybe throw in some superbikes, rails, dirt bikes, cars, drag bikes and cars and maybe trucks.

I own all your videos also.;) lol, wanna stop by my house any time soon?:D If you ever going through iowa or anything I know where a lot of the good tracks are if your ever interested.
http://links.exriders.com/albums/album20/test.jpg

Mxbubs
03-09-2003, 04:37 PM
KILL THE MUSIC, get some interviews, show some machines, race highlights, background sound, but mostly, KILL THE MUSIC.

300extreme#8
03-09-2003, 05:07 PM
it would be pretty awesome if you had some one do a donut in the figure of a 6

Sportrax10
03-09-2003, 05:13 PM
Hill climbing, mudding (utility AND sport), a box set of all the dvds for a reasonable price, trick quad contest, wheelie contest, riding at Hatfield Mccoy, Raush creek, Tower city.