PDA

View Full Version : Coffee and Aspirin

tri5ron
01-01-2009, 04:08 AM
so how many of you partying genieus's spent the wee hours of the morning facing the wrong way on the toilet ?

"AAhh, the good old days" of "Dear god please let me live through this, I promise I'll never drink again,......(until next time)"...

Oh,... I'm Sorry,...Was I TYPING TOO LOUD ? ? ?

Happy new year!

ridered11
01-01-2009, 06:23 AM
i actually tried one of those hangover pills, it worked

happy new year.

quadracer707
01-01-2009, 08:00 AM
AMATEUR NIGHT:devil:

ZeroLogic
01-01-2009, 08:35 AM
I was fine, til I got home. Walked in my room blahhhhh!!! all over the place. Said **** it, passed out woke up took a shower and been huging to toilet ever since. Coffee and Cherrios right now.:blah:

Was it worth it? Helll yea!!

01-01-2009, 10:24 AM
i didnt throw up, how i have no idea. it started at dinner around 7:30pm and went on till 3:00am or something for drinking. Weird things happening but i dont even have a major headache i still feel funny though with just the slighest one. glass of water will cure it

ZeroLogic
01-01-2009, 10:57 AM
You didn't drink enough. :p

01-01-2009, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
You didn't drink enough. :p

lol maybe so but i couldnt stand or see straight and i had no idea what i was doing i would keep waking up and be like wtf how did i end up here it was so weird

KXRida
01-01-2009, 11:02 AM
I finally rolled out of bed about an hour ago and grabbed some cappacino (sp?) I almost NEVER puke, but last night I did once. haha I got to share a bucket with some hot girl. I've only ever thrown up 3 times. Not my proudest moments, but hey I usually don't drink once schools back in, so I'm making the best out of my new year.

powermadd400ex
01-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by KXRida
I finally rolled out of bed about an hour ago and grabbed some cappacino (sp?) I almost NEVER puke, but last night I did once. haha I got to share a bucket with some hot girl. I've only ever thrown up 3 times. Not my proudest moments, but hey I usually don't drink once schools back in, so I'm making the best out of my new year.

haha if i got to share the bucket with the hot chick, i wouldnt be ashamed of barfing :D

ZeroLogic
01-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by KXRida

Did she hold your hair?:blah:

Nah, last night was the first time I ever threw up from drinking. It wasn't my proudest moment.:ermm:

ALAMX37
01-01-2009, 11:26 AM
I am pretty sure I am dying slowly right now. I drank a liter of Gentleman Jack, didnt throw up but it feels like I would have been better off.

byrdman37876
01-01-2009, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by ALAMX37
I am pretty sure I am dying slowly right now. I drank a liter of Gentleman Jack, didnt throw up but it feels like I would have been better off.

drink a big cold glass of buttermilk and u will be fine.:macho

Warnerade
01-01-2009, 12:00 PM
kids these days...

I spent my night getting turned down by hot white girls and dancing with larger lack girls....hell ya!

ZeroLogic
01-01-2009, 12:21 PM

Make yourself throw up. Thats what I did then grab a glass of water. It was easy for me I just planted my face in the toilet. :macho

ALAMX37
01-01-2009, 12:23 PM
the puke has hit the toilet. LOL
I danced with some hotties last night too, I cant wait to see the pics.

ZeroLogic
01-01-2009, 12:24 PM
I'm afraid to see pictures at the parties I went to.:chinese:

madskrillz2
01-01-2009, 01:48 PM
I managed to not have a hang over. But any of yall tried Airborn as a hangover cure? Last time I was in Tuscaloosa I got just CLOBBERED and needless to say my morning was garbage. My friend gave me some airborn and in about 15 minutes I felt like a million bucks.

redlineranger
01-01-2009, 02:28 PM
drank a glass of water and took two asprins before i passed out.. woke up and did the same, took a shower, and now i feel great. in a couple of hours we're gonna do it all again.

happy new years!!

01-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
I managed to not have a hang over. But any of yall tried Airborn as a hangover cure? Last time I was in Tuscaloosa I got just CLOBBERED and needless to say my morning was garbage. My friend gave me some airborn and in about 15 minutes I felt like a million bucks.

airborn make me feel better when i'm sick lol havent tried it for that yet i'll have to test it out I have a tube of it

redlineranger
01-01-2009, 02:39 PM
hey where do you cats get that airbourne stuff at? is that the stuff they sell at gas stations or what ever?

ti2ibal1
01-01-2009, 03:07 PM
I quit getting hammered on New Years Eve around '03. I don't need a Holiday as an excuse to drink.

01-01-2009, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by redlineranger
hey where do you cats get that airbourne stuff at? is that the stuff they sell at gas stations or what ever?

Walgreens i'm sure has it, probally walmart, idk if gas stations do or not. They make a few different flavors i like the apple cider one

redlineranger
01-01-2009, 03:20 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
Walgreens i'm sure has it, probally walmart, idk if gas stations do or not. They make a few different flavors i like the apple cider one [/QUOTE

Is it like a pill or something or a liquid or what? I'll have to look into that cause it sounds like it helps. Sure could use it after alot of these nights ha:scary:

ti2ibal1
01-01-2009, 03:26 PM
It makes me LOL when I read about underage kids needing "hangover cures".

01-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by redlineranger
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
Walgreens i'm sure has it, probally walmart, idk if gas stations do or not. They make a few different flavors i like the apple cider one [/QUOTE

Is it like a pill or something or a liquid or what? I'll have to look into that cause it sounds like it helps. Sure could use it after alot of these nights ha:scary:

its just a tab you put in water or something it bubbles up and disolves itself then you drink it. I havent tried it cold I aways made it like tea. ti2ibal1 it is funny seeing everyone including myself needing hangover cures and what not. The best cure is just water and to pee it doesnt get any easier and I dont htink theres anything more effective. I had a bad headache once just drank 3 huge glasses of water and took a piss like every 10 minutes I felt perfectly fine. he dehydration is why you get a headache and stuff. I've heard bread and stuff absorbs the alcohol i think thats a myth but i havent tried it. i know pancakes in the morning makes me feel good no matter what lol. my brothers graduation this kid made pancakes for everyone it was great now every party everyone wishes he was at the house

liex21
01-01-2009, 03:59 PM
mr. jack daniels beat me over the head with a bat last night

byrdman37876
01-01-2009, 04:12 PM
alcoseltzer has some tablets that are supposed to help rid a hang over, its in an orange box i believe.

ZeroLogic
01-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Wow, pussies.:ermm:

derekhonda
01-01-2009, 04:17 PM
I didn't over due it last night, had to wake up and start drinkin again watchin football.

pro-rider46
01-01-2009, 04:37 PM
my goal for the night was to not remember new years... i was successful

01-01-2009, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by pro-rider46
my goal for the night was to not remember new years... i was successful

i didnt remember some parts but for the most part i can picture it all in my head. I really dont know how much you have to drink to not remember the whole night or to throw up. maybe i have a strong stomach idk cause i was laughing when the room started spinning just laying on my back

feuerstack411
01-01-2009, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Wow, pussies.:ermm:

word. I've never gotten a hangover, and have only puked from drinking once. I think half of these kids are saying they have huge hangovers to sound cool. nawimean?

pro-rider46
01-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
i didnt remember some parts but for the most part i can picture it all in my head. I really dont know how much you have to drink to not remember the whole night or to throw up. maybe i have a strong stomach idk cause i was laughing when the room started spinning just laying on my back

not the whole night, but the new year part, i dont remember that. i blew chunks on my friends wall by accident tho.lol

ti2ibal1
01-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
word. I've never gotten a hangover, and have only puked from drinking once. I think half of these kids are saying they have huge hangovers to sound cool. nawimean?

You are one of these "kids". :p

ALAMX37
01-01-2009, 07:44 PM

I challenge you sir to BBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

If you havent had a hangover you have yet to truly get trashed. I am legal now and smarter but I have had some terrible days at work.

01-01-2009, 09:02 PM
If you havent had a hangover you have yet to truly get trashed. I am legal now and smarter but I have had some terrible days at work.

Not true you could be trashed and just drink water and you wont have a hang over

ZeroLogic
01-01-2009, 09:58 PM

Hangovers aren't cool.:(

Not true you could be trashed and just drink water and you wont have a hang over

:huh

madskrillz2
01-02-2009, 01:06 AM

It's not just dehydration. A lot of times it is the stuff in whatever you drink that makes you feel terrible. Almost every time I drink whiskey, I have a hang over. Never have had a hang over from drinking vodka because vodka is one of the purest alcohols you can get.

feuerstack411
01-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by ti2ibal1
You are one of these "kids". :p

Well yeah, but I dont come on here and brag about how drunk I was and how much I puked and blah blah

hardtrailz400
01-02-2009, 12:40 PM
21 beers and some bubbly at midnight and woke up feeling fine. Made some breakfast took my perscription muscle relaxer and pain killers and had a great first day of the year.

Quad18star
01-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Amatures !!!!

Got into the Crown Royal with Pepsi/Gingerale and a few Jello shooters ..... got home and had a glass of water ... felt like 100 bucks the next morning.

The key to no hangover is the LARGE glass of water before bed... works for me everytime. All in all it was a great night , with great friends.

250x_kyle
01-02-2009, 01:18 PM
i got so sick halloween i made sure i didnt over do it new years. its only fun when u get buzzed and quit and even then it can suck.

redlineranger
01-02-2009, 01:45 PM
we had another party last night and i seen a guy with the airborne stuff. he was takin some this morning or what ever and it didnt look like it really worked later on.

i woke up feeling great thanks to a couple of glasses of water and some tylenol before i went to sleep.