PDA

View Full Version : Bolt on stuff?

DVXchic
12-31-2008, 11:13 AM
I thought i start a thread to help out all the mini people out there.

The question is what kind of OEM stuff did you bolt on to your mini off of other ATVs. big or small.

for example, doesn't wheel hubs from a 400ex fit on a predator 90 to give it more width in the rear.

I think alot of parents could benefit from this thread if you have done these things.

Post your mods

marsrace2
12-31-2008, 11:30 AM
also interested in knowing of the aluminum front hubs from a Honda 400ex or 450r will fit the Apex?

12-31-2008, 12:26 PM
I have got 300ex handle bar risers as they are polished aluminum, used the tie rods as they fit the +3 a arms, 300ex rear hubs, useing 300ex front hubs and rotors for disc brake set up, there are many parts that are on the honda bigger bikes that work well with these minis. You can get a kit threw www.DiamonJCustoms.com where you can put 300 ex a arms on your Predator, E-ton, Dinli 90cc, as they make the bolt on kit to put these on and then your long travel 13 inch shocks and really wide all for I believe 275.00 not to bad really for having the 300 ex conversion and dual a arms on your single a armed quad just a thought. Hope this helps out, Toby:D :D :D