PDA

View Full Version : wiring dagram 1995 warrior

madkaw06
12-30-2008, 02:31 PM
Not getting any spark. and trying to chase this thing without a wiring diagram is getting to be a pain. Any help is appreciated.
I am thinking stator....pick-up coil. but hat to replace it if not needed. Any ideas? Thanks

keglassg
01-01-2009, 07:07 PM
pull the coil off and take it up to the dealer and have it tested first thing. if thats not it, have the stator and cdi box tested. thats a start anyway. a stator is a good bet though, ive replaced mine and i know several other people who have also.

madkaw06
01-03-2009, 08:37 AM
thanks, the more i keep hearing stator makes me want to just go ahead and put one on. Anybody know of a manual that has the wiring schematics, so that i know what wire is what?? I can test it myself then and i will have the manual for future use also.

keglassg
01-03-2009, 10:13 AM
i can email you the repair manual, i have it on a pdf file for adobe reader if you want, just pm me your email address and ill shoot it over to ya.

keglassg
01-05-2009, 07:45 AM
ok apparantly the pdf is too big even when i put it in a zip file to be emailed, i discovered this when i tried to email it to several people and nobody has gotten it. im working on another way to get it to people, bear with me please

madkaw06
01-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Okay, do not understand this????? I have spark and i am getting gas to the intake. NO FIRE?????? Makes no sense... NO idea where to even go from here. does your manual say anything about this in troubleshooting to kind of give me an idea.
Thanks again

keglassg
01-07-2009, 07:18 PM
i would about bet its your stator, very similar to the problems i had when mine went bad.

cmashburn
01-18-2009, 03:05 PM
hey keglassg can i get a copy of that manual from you it would be highly appretiated