PDA

View Full Version : anaheim 1!

250r rider 88
12-30-2008, 10:48 AM
its that time of year guys and gals, time to start the good ol' prediction threads, lets go with top 3 in each class overall:

SX Class:
1.) Reed
2.) Stewart
3.) Villapoto

Lites Class:
1.) Dungey
2.) Canard
3.) Lawrence

whats everyone else think?

also champions for the year:

SX: Reed
Lites East: No one seems to know who is riding east this year so I will edit this at a later time with my guess.
Lites West: Dungey

East/West Shootout: Dungey

ZeroLogic
12-30-2008, 11:40 AM
SX Class:
1.) Stewart
2.) Villapoto
3.) Reed

Lites Class:
1.) Dungey
2.) Canard
3.) Lawrence

:o

wolfpack91
12-30-2008, 02:07 PM
Open:
1. Stewart
2. Reed
3. Villipoto

250:
1. Dungey
2. Lawrence
3. Canard

Stewart champ w/13 wins
West: Dungey
East: Some one new!

trx400EXtreme
12-30-2008, 05:00 PM
what im hoping for....

reed
not stewart
not stewart

what i think will happen

stewart
reed
villipoto

12-30-2008, 06:04 PM
You guys know something about villapoto that I don't? That guy is going to fade to nothingness in the 450 class.

250r rider 88
12-30-2008, 06:11 PM
i highly doubt that, i think he, next to reed has the biggest drive and determination in the 450 class, McGrath even said it himself,

this season isn't gonna be a blowout by Stewart, or Reed for that matter, Reed is prepared to defend his title to the death so to speak,

Bubba is gonna end up hurt like usual and I hope at the hands of Reed, always make for a good season, don't be suprised if there is some words going around between Reed and Stewart before Anaheim 3, they both hate each other, on and off the track,

and I cannot wait for all the stewart lovers to be put in their place when he does NOT win the championship

jrspawn
12-30-2008, 07:02 PM
SX class:
1. Reed
2. ??? You mean there are others racing:confused: :devil:

Its gonna be a good season to say the least if everyone keeps healthy. The two only contendors will be Reed and Stewart(if both healthy again). There will be some good raicng behind them though. In my opinion i think Villapoto still has a long ways to go to be a threat in the SX class also. He has tallent, but again i do not think he will be a threat at all to Reed or Stewart, just another rider to pass if he gets the holeshot. I could be wrong though............

motofreak2772
12-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Stewart is gunna kill it, reed will get second. villipoto will be in the top five but then will either get passed one by one or end up making some mistakes and falling behind.

why do you guys want Reed to win?

LTRracer4
12-30-2008, 10:07 PM
im not a stewart super fan or anything, but its not exactily a cake walk to go out and win in front of the best riders in the country. i dont care if he;s been greedy with monster, or thrown a hissy fit here or there... he is increibly talented.

250r rider 88
12-30-2008, 10:09 PM
the debate here is not that he's talented its the fact he is greedy, he egotistic, and just a down right *** hole, sure all the pros do it for money but he is not giving back to the sport one bit in my opinion

madskrillz2
12-30-2008, 11:04 PM
I've changed my opinion on Bubba. I'm the same way with him as I was with RC. I hated him at first but now I love the guy. He's started to mature and is no where near as cocky as he used to be. As for Reed, my opinion still stands on him. He is a ***** *** sore loser. I honestly laughed so hard when he was crying it made me cry. It's gonna be Stewart domination hopefully followed by Villapoto.

Scottt89
12-31-2008, 09:16 AM
I'm not a big Stewart fan or anything myself, but it seems to me that both times that Reed has won a Supercross championship, the favorite was hurt. In my opinion Reed will always be #2 unless #1 isn't racing.

gcart2
12-31-2008, 09:32 AM
i h8 stewart cause he wakes me up every morning:(

motofreak2772
12-31-2008, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
i h8 stewart cause he wakes me up every morning:(
you live near him too? I think ive seen you at the SSQSA but i dont really know who you are. I think stewart is a good rider and is probably a good guy too. I see what you guys are saying with him not giving back but does Reed give back(I really dont know, im asking.)? and why does everyone think Villipoto is going to do so good. There are still way better guys that are in the class that will smoke his ***. Im not saying he wont do good but He is still young and has a lot to learn. Next year he will probably beat Reed and take second overall lol with Stewart on top again.

250r rider 88
12-31-2008, 12:43 PM
villapoto at the 07 MX des nations pulled the holeshot on his 250 against all the other 450s and 250s, and checked out, this included RC, he will be fast, it doesn't matter what he is on

just wait till Dungey brings his 250 into the 450 class later in the season and starts whooping on the 450s

gcart2
12-31-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
you live near him too? I think ive seen you at the SSQSA but i dont really know who you are. I think stewart is a good rider and is probably a good guy too. I see what you guys are saying with him not giving back but does Reed give back(I really dont know, im asking.)? and why does everyone think Villipoto is going to do so good. There are still way better guys that are in the class that will smoke his ***. Im not saying he wont do good but He is still young and has a lot to learn. Next year he will probably beat Reed and take second overall lol with Stewart on top again.

sure do who is this?

LTRracer4
12-31-2008, 01:07 PM
thats badass... id try and make friends with him and ride his track.. **** i might even switch to bikes if i lived by him.

jrspawn
12-31-2008, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by LTRracer4
thats badass... id try and make friends with him and ride his track.. **** i might even switch to bikes if i lived by him.

If i lived close to him i'd poop in a bag, put in on his door step, light it on fire, then ring the doorbell and run....:eek2: :devil: :D

LTRracer4
12-31-2008, 01:15 PM
you say that, but if you truely lived right next door to james stewart you would be a fan. haha

jrspawn
12-31-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by LTRracer4
you say that, but if you truely lived right next door to james stewart you would be a fan. haha

Nope.

madskrillz2
12-31-2008, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by 250r rider 88
villapoto at the 07 MX des nations pulled the holeshot on his 250 against all the other 450s and 250s, and checked out, this included RC, he will be fast, it doesn't matter what he is on

just wait till Dungey brings his 250 into the 450 class later in the season and starts whooping on the 450s

Did you forget RC was sick?

motofreak2772
12-31-2008, 10:43 PM
sure do who is this?
Andre Yanez #27
I raced Blaster last year now im in C class on a black honda

Scottt89
01-01-2009, 02:12 AM
@ the MX of Nations I believe RC got caught up in the back during the start. I think he worked his way from 36th to 4th or something. They also gave up the best gate pick to Villapoto since he was on the 250f in a class with 450's.

KXRida
01-01-2009, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Prodigal
You guys know something about villapoto that I don't? That guy is going to fade to nothingness in the 450 class.

umm "that guy" was turning faster laps in practice on 450's than stewart was at race pace last year. Stick to quads bro.

250r rider 88
01-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by KXRida
umm "that guy" was turning faster laps in practice on 450's than stewart was at race pace last year. Stick to quads bro.

i think you meant 250, he was turning faster laps on his 250 than stewart on his 450

KXRida
01-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by 250r rider 88
i think you meant 250, he was turning faster laps on his 250 than stewart on his 450

As well as the 450. His lap times on the 450's were posted on twmx not too long ago.

gcart2
01-01-2009, 11:10 AM
there is a big differance between racing and practice.

Stewart is not afraid of anything while racing, i swear he is fearless. However Villapoto is a big baby. Watching him is like watching a virgin have sex.

madskrillz2
01-01-2009, 01:43 PM

Stewart is not afraid of anything while racing, i swear he is fearless. However Villapoto is a big baby. Watching him is like watching a virgin have sex.

Did you really just say that? And you're crazy if you think Villapoto is not aggressive.

KXRida
01-01-2009, 02:54 PM

typically practice times are slower than race pace times, seeing that RV is running faster lap times in PRACTICE is nuts. Big baby? Atleast he's not b!tching out and running the outdoor season as well. I was crushed when reed wimped out and did the sx only bs as well.

Like I said to the other guy, stick to quads.