PDA

View Full Version : pc wheels

brandonpeake
12-29-2008, 05:17 PM
i saw in a quad magazine where K&K atv did some 450R's to look like 250's and they pc'd the wheeels they said the sand blasted them before pc ing them, I would have thought you would havbe done that anyways,

I am asking b/c I need to get some wheels done in gold like that too, they used douglas rolled edge front sa and beadlkock rears, my question is will it hold up at all, I dont mean a gncc series bu t trail rides ir s it show only?

Also do ou have the factory pc colors foir the 250R red frame? I got a few things i would likle to be the exct color please.
Thanks
Brandon

Pappy
12-29-2008, 05:51 PM
There is no exact color as the R frames were painted. We can come close.

Yes the rims should hold up.

brandonpeake
12-29-2008, 09:16 PM
Is there a certain wheel we should use, Am I right in the assumption we should use new wheels to PC so they dont have any dongs pivots etc to make them look flawed

Pappy
12-29-2008, 09:28 PM
If you want a flawless wheel then new is the way to go unless you happen to have a set that has no dings or deep scratches.

Other then that, OEM honda rims from a 450R or 400ex willw ork well, can be bought in "take off" condition or you can buy ITP rims Douglas etc.

Scro
12-30-2008, 07:08 AM
Brandon, PM me about some wheels. I have a new set of stock takeoff's - never rode on that I need to get ride of. I'll make you a package deal on the frame, shock, and wheels.