PDA

View Full Version : 400ex color scheme

alex.odee
12-29-2008, 01:19 PM
ive got a 2002 400ex. im gunna buy all new plastics. stock they were yellow. they were race cut when i got it. i wanted fenders so i bought used red ones. now i really dont want fenders any more. haha. now im looking to buy all new. i was gunna get front fenders white and black rear. or visa versa. give me your opinion on this. also tell me if u think i should get white or black side panes. or just keep the stock ones. and aslo im gunna have to buy a gas tank cover.im open to other color ideas as well.

elmer91
12-29-2008, 02:37 PM
i think that would be a cool combo, but would look better with a painted frame. i say white up front, black in the back. the only thing that turns me away from black is how it really shows scratches.

if you post up a good pic of your quad, i will try my best to photoshop what it will look like, though white is a hard color at times, and black can be also.

alberto
12-30-2008, 08:54 PM
elmer91,

Good point. You have to have something that brings it all together, whether it be a graphic kit or painted frame. Other wise it will like you pieced to sets of fenders together. JMO!!!! Good luck!