PDA

View Full Version : MX gear - tall sizes

quad2xtreme
12-29-2008, 10:42 AM
Anyone know of a company that makes riding gear in tall sizes? I've search high and low and haven't seen any. I've been thinking about starting a company but a little nervous that the big guys would jump into this market once they saw somebody else taking some of the market share.

gcart2
12-29-2008, 10:44 AM
like what? jersey and pants?

quad2xtreme
12-29-2008, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by gcart2
like what? jersey and pants?

yes, tall pants and jerseys. I am nearly 6'6" tall and the stuff on the market today doesn't fit right.

12-29-2008, 11:00 AM
I'm interested too not for jerseys but pants. I'm pretty skinny but tall so I can either get a waist that fits and the length is short or a length that fits and a waist too big. Try an XL jersey. For pants I would love to know if they make tall sizes

quad2xtreme
12-29-2008, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
I'm interested too not for jerseys but pants. I'm pretty skinny but tall so I can either get a waist that fits and the length is short or a length that fits and a waist too big. Try an XL jersey. For pants I would love to know if they make tall sizes

I do wear an XL...which often makes the sleeves fit because the body is wider. It is still too short and pulls out of the pants easier.