PDA

View Full Version : Race pics

nordic quad
12-28-2008, 12:31 PM
Here is a link of my 6 year son battling it out against a field of 65cc two weelers back in may when we still had the polaris.
http://hovet-mx.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=163&pos=82

jjd223
12-29-2008, 04:51 AM
Stein,

Looks good.... its hard to pass the 2 wheelers when your on 4 wheels!!

No more Polaris?

Joe

nordic quad
12-29-2008, 08:10 AM
Well Joe to tell you the truth we still miss the Predator,this was a wery good quad for us,it even run on the same spark plug for as long as we had it,but with pipe,21mm carb and high rew cdi the shocks and chassi cold not keep up.A built Predator wold not be legal for the national races,but still thinking of a built Pred or outlaw for the local races+i have a 4 year girl comming up.Just missed out on a 06 Predator ridden for 5 hrs,sold to first caller i was 2nd.In the race he was able to pass a few of the two weelers,Finiched 4th i think.

Stein A

Nichols Atvs
12-29-2008, 09:51 AM
This normal to run quads and bike s together.

nordic quad
12-29-2008, 10:53 AM
No normaly they are not run together,this is from a local race and we have our own quad class but if attendance is low they are sometimes run together.but remember this is kids training together at the tracks at least 2 times a week so both the kids on two and four weels knows what to look out for,if not i would not reckomend this kind of racing at all.