PDA

View Full Version : Where's Gatekeeper ?

tri5ron
12-28-2008, 11:39 AM
What happened to Gatekeeper ?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I havent seen him around in a while, always enjoied his input, and had me cracking up laughing often.

Gatekeeper
03-14-2009, 12:02 AM
Here I am Bro.
Been swamped with work and other Sh__ for the past few months. Ive been looking in now and again haven't really had time to post or look around much.

tri5ron
03-14-2009, 12:07 AM
hey bud,
good to see you around and kickin'
you've missed a few really funny threads in the past couple of months.
hope all is well with you and yours...
Ron

Gatekeeper
03-14-2009, 12:22 AM
Yeah man.
alls good. have been riding a good bit lately, but haven't had time or energy to do any mods to the ex, or hang around net.
He11 I still have the 450rcarb/zr pilot adapter sitting on a shelf. Glad I paid extra for the 2 day shipping on the carb almost a year ago:D
Glad to be back, gonna take awhile to catch up tho.
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh146/pittpiledriver/0306091735a-1.jpg
Got out in the rain the other day

hypersnyper6947
03-14-2009, 12:35 AM
Hey at least you have been swamped with work thats awesome, congrats, what do you do?

tri5ron
03-14-2009, 12:40 AM
Cool pic, looks like it took a little Fun to get it lookin' like that !
was missing seeing you around here, always looked forward to your "input", LOL!

there's alot of new youngsters, a few old farts too, but some of the past regulars have gone away for the most part. kind of a bummer to see some of the good guys go away.

there's a few new guys that are a real crack-up though, been having a good time with some of them.

Here's a long thread that I KNOW you'll get a kick out of. will probably take you a while to read the whole thing, but it's worth it.
Some of my better stuff if I do say so myself.... LOL!

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=375793

Gatekeeper
03-14-2009, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by hypersnyper6947
Hey at least you have been swamped with work thats awesome, congrats, what do you do?
Im a Union Piledriver. Heavy construction i.e foundations for bridges& buildings. Dockbuilding. sheeting walls, tie backs, anchors. support for excavations, welding, burning,etc.
Am lucky we have alot of bridges and buildings being built/rehabbed

Gatekeeper
03-14-2009, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by tri5ron
Cool pic, looks like it took a little Fun to get it lookin' like that !
was missing seeing you around here, always looked forward to your "input", LOL!

there's alot of new youngsters, a few old farts too, but some of the past regulars have gone away for the most part. kind of a bummer to see some of the good guys go away.

there's a few new guys that are a real crack-up though, been having a good time with some of them.

Here's a long thread that I KNOW you'll get a kick out of. will probably take you a while to read the whole thing, but it's worth it.
Some of my better stuff if I do say so myself.... LOL!

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=375793
Actuall pic was less than half mile from my place,but it was fun getting there!
This is a great site, always got more good advice here than I gave. Ill def check out that thread while Im getting caught up.