PDA

View Full Version : Where has everyone been?

musky
12-28-2008, 07:19 AM
The Can Am section has been pretty quiet I was just wondering how everyones ds90 was holding up & what mods. people are working on.

Rileys quad has been in at the dealership for really long time. It took alot of b!tchn but I finally convinced the factory that the clutch problems was due to the crank. Can Am is replacing the entire clutch system, the crank & any engine parts that may have been damaged from getting hot. They also extended the warranty until 7/09.

That really stinks for a 9 year old to have a quad & not be able to ride it. We bought him a pit bike for Xmas to play on while his quad is in the shop. Those little bikes really run for all the more that they cost.

FISH ON!
01-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Santa added a new 4 wheeled vehicle to the arsenal..............but this one has a roll cage !!!!!! Got the 90X back yet? Does that pit bike make it through the snow?

musky
01-10-2009, 04:57 AM
Good to hear from you Todd. Looks like your garage is getting a little crowded. You should load that polaris & drr up & drive up for the powerline park race this fall. I'll take you out musky fishn. We really have'nt had much snow, the weather has been pretty crazy up here. They are calling for a winterstorm today.

Still waiting on the crank to come in for the ds.

tlskinn
02-26-2009, 04:20 PM
Heh Musky....were still out here, but in a few feet of snow. Hope all is well down south.

kris32775
02-27-2009, 02:53 PM
still here as well. have been testing engine parts all winter. were there now.we get the crank back in two weeks. then will start to put it together. our builder put together a polaris outlaw 90 with the same mods. 22 hp and that was detuned.very excited.it has been along process but it will be worth the wait. I will keep you posted once its all together.