PDA

View Full Version : where is atv rider in florida

motovttabitibi
12-27-2008, 02:47 PM
Im vacation in florida i want to know where is the florida atv rider ? Contact me i want ride .

Im at Boyton Beach:scary:

gcart2
12-27-2008, 07:43 PM
theres actually a few of us. what do you ride?

mx? xc?

motovttabitibi
12-28-2008, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by motovttabitibi
Im vacation in florida i want to know where is the florida atv rider ? Contact me i want ride .

Im at Boyton Beach:scary:

I ride mx and xc i have ltr 450r raptor 660 and ltz 400 in canada

gcart2
12-28-2008, 10:11 AM
well theres lots of mx tracks around.

check out www.ssqsa.com for some cool stuff.

motofreak2772
12-28-2008, 08:54 PM
Check out seminole tribe motocross, i think that is the closest track to you. Thundercross is also a really nice track near you and there are always a lot of quads up there and L-Cross is around there but idk when they have practice and it really isnt that great of a track but hey its another place to ride.

There are a lot of other awesome tracks here in Florida but they are all farther up north and most of them have been closed down :mad:

gcart2
12-28-2008, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
Check out seminole tribe motocross, i think that is the closest track to you. Thundercross is also a really nice track near you and there are always a lot of quads up there and L-Cross is around there but idk when they have practice and it really isnt that great of a track but hey its another place to ride.

There are a lot of other awesome tracks here in Florida but they are all farther up north and most of them have been closed down :mad:

i hate L-cross, its not maintained, no flaggers, Rocks the size of basketballs on the track, not to mention its in the middle of a horse pasture so horses and cows randomly walk on the track. Not to mention i got ran over there. ripped my favorite jersey. sucks.

klutch
12-28-2008, 10:46 PM
I absolutely love Seminole Tribe Motocross. The staff is very nice, track is always set up very well. Never dusty. Great flaggers. Nice parking area, and stands area. The track in general is just really really good.