PDA

View Full Version : me vs YZ450

TINKRD
12-26-2008, 08:19 AM
So I go for a stroll along the back trails of my subdivision when I see a guy I’ve met a few times before on his YZ450 dirt bike. Him and his buddy are going around a high speed circle I’ve made over the past month. He asks me to jump in and I decline b/c I don’t have my goggles on me. He tells me to go ahead of him on the trail. So I agree and we’re on our way. Coming up the back stretch you enter a slight turn. Its really fun here b/c you can get sideways top of 3rd going into it. we come out of the turn onto the straight-a-way, and he trys to pass me. I lay into it and my tires spin as I’m going over some humps…he passes me…

So we’re stopped now and he looks over at his buddy “you see that man on the back stretch? I told you dawg, no 4 wheel can keep up w/ a 2 wheel.” I chuckle at him and point to the long flat area and say “lets go from a dig over there. This can be the finish line” the area is long enough to get to the top of 5th if need be. He then says that no way he’ll go from a stop b/c he’ll wheelie and I’ll have the advantage. I tell him that my bike is just as prone to the nose coming up in first. He then says “F that, let’s go from a low roll on the street”. He points to the paved farm road. I tell him I have yet to race a dirt bike, but lets see how my “4 wheel” stacks up against you….

First race..

Low 1st gear roll, I make sure to sit high on my tank and lean forward. We’re off! nose only comes up about 3 inches. Perfect! Hit 2nd, 3rd, look back and he’s 3 bikes behind me. Hit 4th now 5th, look back and he’s WAYYY back there. I think “okay, he must have missed a shift or something”

2nd race.

Low 1st gear roll again, nose doesn’t come up at all, 2nd, 3rd, he’s about 1.5 bikes behind me, 4th, 5th, he’s about 1 bike back. I shut down top of 5th

3rd race..

This time he’s 1 bike ahead of me and he goes. I jump on it and pull even with him by 3rd gear, hit 4th, pull half a bike on him, 5th and barely have a full bike.

At this point that was enough racing for me on the street since I know P.D patrols it regularly. I go back to the field and he stops next to me. I say “good races” he says “that ****s fast” I say “ I know” and proceed to ride off slowly back to my house.

LOL!!! It was so pumped. This dude was talking smack before hand and I still beat his him
:D

makes me feel good b/c he talked **** when i bought the outlaw saying polaris's are P.O.S's.

well this POS just drug his ***. :)