PDA

View Full Version : 03 Cannondale Cannibal Rolling Chassis

soilworker
12-25-2008, 08:08 PM
As title says I have a rolling chassis for sale. Basically a near stock Cannibal. Everything you need to ride including good tires, just no engine for $900.

Or I'll sell for $600 without the wiring, ecu, exhaust, etc. Basically so you can use your own different engine in it.

Comes with good rims/tires, all parts, Tag bars, silver plastics with black centers in good shape, etc. Everything is there minus the engine pretty much. Brand new rear end with all new bearings as well.

Can get pictures at request. Located in AZ and need to sell soon!

04yfz450nj
12-25-2008, 09:04 PM
if u where closer i would buy it.

450r518
12-25-2008, 09:37 PM
post some pics!!

ZRider400
12-26-2008, 08:16 AM
I wish you were closer! no chance on parting/shipping it right? would be cheaper to ship that way most likely.

email me some pics bvcracing@gmail.com

soilworker
12-26-2008, 05:03 PM
Here's one picture. I bought the quad with the hopes of rebuilding earlier this summer but running low on funds. I do not have a title but can do a bill of sale. Previous owner never filed for one and I was waiting until it was rebuilt to do so. Checked vin and is clean though and will provide to anyone needing it.

Everything is there as mentioned. Just need to get rid of it asap.

Would consider splitting it down and shipping but would have to try and work something out for that. Could probably tear most of the big parts down and ship seperately at a good low cost, except for the frame which would cost a little more. Frame is perfect by the way.

Here's one pic of it but can get some more. Not all parts are on it in the photo but gives you an idea. Plastics are also just sitting on it, not secured but have all brand new bolts. Half the bolts on it are actually brand new stainless as well.

soilworker
12-29-2008, 12:33 PM
BUMP! Make offers!! Need to move this!