PDA

View Full Version : Gran Turino

ProspectorJim
12-23-2008, 11:43 PM
Has anyone else seen it?

I swear I laughed out loud more times watching this movie than any comedy in the past 3 years.

Some of the acting from the asian kids is cringe- inducing, but Clint Eastwood more than makes up for it. Most of the lines he delivers in this film are racist,prejudiced and hilarious. Almost everything he says is quote-worthy in this movie.

Definitely see this movie if you're looking for a good laugh or if you just want to see the manliest of men Clint Eastwood. The story is also very well done.

redlineranger
12-24-2008, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
Has anyone else seen it?

I swear I laughed out loud more times watching this movie than any comedy in the past 3 years.

Some of the acting from the asian kids is cringe- inducing, but Clint Eastwood more than makes up for it. Most of the lines he delivers in this film are racist,prejudiced and hilarious. Almost everything he says is quote-worthy in this movie.

Definitely see this movie if you're looking for a good laugh or if you just want to see the manliest of men Clint Eastwood. The story is also very well done.

just as i read this i seen a commercial for it and thought it'd be a good movie. i also want to see "valkyrie" the new tom cruise movie.

ECATV Raptor
12-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Great movie, I absolutley loved it. I laughed so many times. He's pretty badass...zipper head.....ahahaha. Definitley worth watching again.

feuerstack411
12-28-2008, 02:34 AM
I wanna see it. I saw Valkyire the other night. It was good, but it sucks that you know how its going to end(Hitler kills himself). "Defiance" looks like a another good movie coming out.

ECATV Raptor
12-28-2008, 04:02 PM
Yea, knowing the end of Valkyire kinda kills it a bit. I also saw "7 pounds", ABSOLUTLEY horrible. Worst freakin movie ever. You only need to watch the last 5 minutes of the movie to understand it. The rest is just fill...dont waste your time