PDA

View Full Version : Need your prayers guys

Nick110
12-23-2008, 10:44 PM
I just got back from the ER and my Dad had a heart attack and passed away today. I need some prayers from all of my friends here for my family to get through this rough time. Thanks atv riding family. I love all of you.

12-23-2008, 10:46 PM
sorry to hear that man, will do

laeger2fiddyr
12-23-2008, 10:46 PM
Wow!!! That sucks man!! Hate to hear that! Hate to see something like that happen to anyone and a fellow member of the SF Nation!!! U'll be in our prayers!!!!!

honda250xman
12-23-2008, 10:49 PM
im sorry to hear that nick. that is awful buddy. hang in there big guy.

ZeroLogic
12-23-2008, 10:50 PM
Wow, sorry to hear that. Rest In Peace. Best wishes to you and your family. Keep your head up and have a Merry Christmas.

SRH
12-23-2008, 10:54 PM
hang in there, it will be rough for awhile , but ive been thru losses along with alot of close freinds, time will help heal all, just stay positive and keep moving forward

BlaineKaiser450
12-23-2008, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
sorry to hear that man, will do yeah for sure dude. that sucks :(

Nick110
12-23-2008, 11:05 PM
thanks so much guys... I hope everyone on here knows how much this is helping me. If you know me then u know that im never at a loss for words or down.... Well I am right now.

Moto49X
12-23-2008, 11:12 PM
Thats the hardest thing you could go through in life, even worse this time of year. Sorry to hear and stay strong bud! Almost lost my father to a heart attack before. I couldn't imagine if it did happen, your a strong soul, wishes to you and your family. :(

400ex28
12-23-2008, 11:19 PM
I can't imagine what your going though right now, sorry for your loss. Keep your head up! Best of wishes to you and your family.

Doober
12-23-2008, 11:55 PM
Wow man I mean this when I say it, if you need anything you can call me. I do know what your going through my dad passed away 5 years ago. Ill def keep you and your family in my prayers.

12-24-2008, 12:50 AM
yeah man i'm really sorry to hear that, i'll keep you and your family in my prayers, sorry man

12-24-2008, 01:38 AM
Sorry to here that dude. That does suck. I'm athiest but I still wish you the best of luck. ;) My dads a pos but I couldn't imagine loosing my mom. Hang in their man.

jcv400ex
12-24-2008, 05:35 AM
Man Nick, sorry for your loss....stay strong and keep your head up. I wish you the best.

jjames/jlawson
12-24-2008, 05:42 AM
Nick,
I know thats gotta be tough. Hang in there, God is with you.
Stay Strong, your dad is always watching you.
Jeremy Lawson

<DRS>GPF
12-24-2008, 06:25 AM
thats an awful, truly lifechanging event.
you and your family have my sympathy and prayers.

JJs450r
12-24-2008, 06:33 AM
man sorry to hear about this especially at this time, i know it makes it even harder just keep your head up and strong, stay positive i know the feeling your going through not that i lost someone that close but when we were told my mom might have cancer it was a total devastation just stay active it will help on the healing, hang out with your friend as much as possible. best wishes to you and your family, in our prayers god bless and r.i.p

Mxjunkie
12-24-2008, 06:46 AM
Keep your head up Nick, let your brother we got his back too... :)

BlasterDanny17
12-24-2008, 07:33 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. I will pray for you.

300ex_#387
12-24-2008, 08:14 AM
Keep your head up Nick, I'm real sorry for your loss.

sly400ex
12-24-2008, 08:52 AM
Sorry to hear the bad news man. I will be thinking of you.

powermadd400ex
12-24-2008, 09:19 AM
sorry to hear that nick.
my prayers are with you and your family. may the grace of God comfort you and your family :(

LeGaCyGiAnT124
12-24-2008, 09:21 AM
I am very sorry to hear this Nick :( I will be thinking of you and your family. If you need anything just message me on AIM man. Very sorry to hear this :[

Nick110
12-24-2008, 09:27 AM
guys thank you so much for all the kind words and prayers. It made my day to open this thread and see that Jeremy Lawson wrote in here. Thanks man. I am truly thank full for everyone in here..

400exrider707
12-24-2008, 09:55 AM
Sorry for your loss. Hang tough man.

97blaster200
12-24-2008, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
Sorry for your loss. Hang tough man.

JRP
12-24-2008, 01:19 PM
I got a text last night from daniel telling me this. Im so sorry nick, i was in disbelief when i herd about it. You know i love you man and always have you and your brothers back. I know i can always count on yout o have a fun time at the races, so if you need anything, i got you man. Tell your brother and mom i said im so sorry, and once again i love you! RIP :(

Nick110
12-24-2008, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by JRP
I got a text last night from daniel telling me this. Im so sorry nick, i was in disbelief when i herd about it. You know i love you man and always have you and your brothers back. I know i can always count on yout o have a fun time at the races, so if you need anything, i got you man. Tell your brother and mom i said im so sorry, and once again i love you! RIP :(

thanks Pepper. I am still at a loss for words to tell people. Basically all that comes to mind is Thank you. I would not be able to handle this so well if it wasnt for all of my great friends. Even if i dont personally know you on here, I am still thank full.

05Z400rdr
12-24-2008, 02:47 PM
I'm so sorry Nick. Try your best to stay strong. He will always be watching over you. My prayers are with you and your family. God bless.

Landon

quad2xtreme
12-24-2008, 03:46 PM
So sorry to hear about this Nick. I am going to be the first to tell you that it really doesn't get any easier...you just learn to handle it better. It has been 6 years for me and I can easily work my way into feeling the same pain I felt that day 6 years ago. I had my dad for much longer than you but I still feel shorted.

It is so hard to lose the security of having your parents there for you but you will find that you have many good friends to lean on when times are hard. Reach out even if you don't think you need/want to. My best friend and I went through this together...his dad passed away 5 months before mine.

Grab some stuff that was important to you and your dad and protect it with your life. It can be as simple as an aluminum pipe wrench that you used on a project together. You will forever remember him and think about him every time you pick up that pipe wrench. I often imagine him being there with me in those times. It is comforting. A really good day is one that you dream about him. It is amazing how powerful the mind is to create life-like situations. There are days I get to see him as if he never left.

My prayers are with all of you. May God watch over all of you.

born2ride14
12-24-2008, 04:20 PM
omg im soo sorry. that is terrrible. my best friends dad past away last year in the t2 labs explosion and man i feel your pain. i will keep you in my prayers.

elementryder
12-24-2008, 07:32 PM
dude i couldnt even imagine losing my dad, he is basicaly what keeps me going, from racing to everything i do day in and day out!

RIP youll be in my prayers man

Tyler Dommel #01

Ghost-Rider
12-24-2008, 07:45 PM
Wow sorry man, hate to hear this kind of stuff especially around the holidays.

R.I.P.

yates42
12-24-2008, 10:18 PM
that stuff sucks. sorry man.
Shado #42

Dupontster
12-25-2008, 02:00 PM
Hey Nick...Pop Dup here...So sorry to hear of your loss man...Try to think of the good times and celebrate his life...I kind of know your pain right now...I just got home from the hospital where my Mom was...She had a big time heart attack early this morning and when my brothers and sisters went there she was on life support...She had a living will and expressed that she did NOT want to live on life support...We honored her wish and they pulled the plug at about 12 noon today...She only lasted a few minutes...She was a good woman and lived a very long and happy life....Only thing we can do now is try to think about the good times we had with her while she was here on this earth....Do the same with your Dad...It will take a long time for the pain to go away but be strong man....Things happen for a reason...May they both Rest in Peace...

wvspeedfreak
12-25-2008, 02:04 PM
Nick,I am very sorry to hear about your loss.I am sure it is even tougher this time of year.Stay strong and remember all the good times and I wish you the best of luck.Your family will be in our prayers.

Nick110
12-25-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Dupontster
Hey Nick...Pop Dup here...So sorry to hear of your loss man...Try to think of the good times and celebrate his life...I kind of know your pain right now...I just got home from the hospital where my Mom was...She had a big time heart attack early this morning and when my brothers and sisters went there she was on life support...She had a living will and expressed that she did NOT want to live on life support...We honored her wish and they pulled the plug at about 12 noon today...She only lasted a few minutes...She was a good woman and lived a very long and happy life....Only thing we can do now is try to think about the good times we had with her while she was here on this earth....Do the same with your Dad...It will take a long time for the pain to go away but be strong man....Things happen for a reason...May they both Rest in Peace...

thanks for the kind words man. I will keep you and your family in my prayers too.

QuadJunkies
12-25-2008, 04:49 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. :(

jrspawn
12-25-2008, 04:53 PM
Wow, i cant even begin to say how sorry i am to hear this. Honestly speechless. We will keep both yours and pop dup's families in our thoughts and prayers. If theres anything at all we can do please let us know.

Thank you
Justin

racerdan24
12-25-2008, 07:07 PM
Hey bro......My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time...Keep strong but dont forget to let it out also....you need to grieve as well...dont keep it inside....

416exfreak
12-25-2008, 07:14 PM
Damn Nick...

Keep your head up man, everything happens for a reason. You might not see it now, but one day you'll realize why this happened.

Look at it this way man... Your dad didnt die, God took another angel to heaven.:)

Either way man, good luck and keep your chin up. You'll pull through this just fine!

warriorxcr1
12-25-2008, 07:44 PM
my heart and prayers go out to you and your family.....keep your chin up man...god bless

byrdman37876
12-25-2008, 08:33 PM
may god bless his soul, stay strong. it aint easy but u will be fine young man.

god has other plans for him now.

suzukiracer3
12-27-2008, 08:21 AM
Nick--
I am very sorry about your loss. I lost my father when I was 16 right after christmas. I had to go through high school and I took over his business without him. Make him proud, and do the best you can do with everything you set your mind to. He is always watching you, do things as if they were for him. Stay strong for your family, and your brother too. Keep positive, and things CAN ONLY get better for you and your family. Hang in there, if you ever need advice for anything PM me, and I will be more than happy to talk to you. My prayers go out to you and your family. Hang in there make him proud!

Remember....even though you cant see him, doesn't mean he's not there....

gncc025
12-27-2008, 11:01 AM
sorry for the loss man i cant imagine the pain your going through. ill keep you in my prayers.

S.A.J
12-27-2008, 12:58 PM
i cant imagine either wat that must be like,just thinking about wat it'd be like hurts...keep your head high and let God's peace surround you and your family,you have my prayers