PDA

View Full Version : what to do

atvmxr
12-21-2008, 06:16 PM
I have a pretty stout running FUJIMO racing ported/shaved cylinder, PT pipe, 34mm carb setup. its seen alot of MX use the past 15 years between the previous owner and me and my younger brothers starter bike each few years. Anyway, crank bearing have gone out... so now seems like the time to upgrade to a vitos stroker crank.. any thoughts?

I would think the stroker is going to through off my port timing, especially since its ported...

also the new wiseco pistons just have two little holes drilled in each side, instead of the heavy maching I've seen previously on the older pistons. whats up with that?

JDMThoughts
12-24-2008, 02:03 PM
I don't have a whole lot of experience in blaster work, or their engine assemblies, but you might want to try contacting snydermotorsports. He is in this forum often and he can help guide you in the right direction. He has answered my questions time and time again.

907Rider
12-24-2008, 02:09 PM
You should check out
http://www.blasterforum.com/index.php

Clay200X
12-26-2008, 09:50 AM
yes it would, but the crank should come with a spacer(kinda like a gasket) you insert in between the cylinder and your bottom end but i hear those spacers ain't quite enuff