PDA

View Full Version : Crusty450er

NE450Rider
12-21-2008, 05:56 PM
my bad. this was posted after we thought we had everything squared away. BAD SELLER

snowormud
12-25-2008, 07:45 AM
Why?? He is a LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!
I paid for my item on the 7th and after nothing showed up as of the 24th with no tracking number either. Paypal claim filed.

Conner_S
12-30-2008, 03:43 PM
The explanation for why our parts were late is valid, and i see no need of bashing him. He was in contact with me alot, and returned e-mail accordingly. Great seller, don't bash for something he cannot control.

NE450Rider
12-30-2008, 03:58 PM
bad seller imho from talking to brymillen and snowormud. he should have contacted us sooner and had the balls to give us his phone number to square things away. people who resolve things quickly would do that so i dont see why he couldn't......

snowormud
12-31-2008, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Conner_S
The explanation for why our parts were late is valid, and i see no need of bashing him. He was in contact with me alot, and returned e-mail accordingly. Great seller, don't bash for something he cannot control.

Your the only one he has been in contact with. After I filed my paypal claim, this loser sends me a stock cam and no axle. I paid for a hotcams and rpm axle, but the delivery confirmation of the package which is only worth 5 bucks if I am lucky, closed out the paypal claim for now. He is a loser and a thief and knows how to work the system. He will get his hopefully, karma or the devil will catch up to him in the end.

brymillen
02-02-2009, 10:34 PM
i hate this loser so much im trying to get him banned from canada dude, hes got my cash and probaly a crack problem. Not to mention the guy he hornswaggled for $800 on ebay...loser, dont defend him...hes a loser