PDA

View Full Version : Xc Ltr 450?

WoodsRacer16
12-21-2008, 04:24 PM
I WANT TO KNOW WILL A LTR 450 BE A GOOD XC QUAD? I RACE XC HERE IN TN AND I HAVE A YFZ.I REALLY WANT TO GO WITH A GOOD USED EFI QUAD FOR NEXT YEAR CUZ I FEEL CARB IS OUT OF DATE...AND I LOVE THE LTR. I HAVE A FEW BOYS THAT RACE MX AROUND HERE AND THEY HAVE LTR'S AND THEY ALL LOVE THEM..I RACE IN C-B CLASS'S IN XC. AND I WANT A BIKE THAT CAN ROCK SOME A** . SO IM THINKING A LTR.. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT U THINK.. CAN SOME OF U THAT RACE XC WITH LTR'S GIVE ME WHAT U THINK ABOUT YOUR LTR AND GIVE ME A FEW PIC'S SO I CAN SEE WHAT U GOT ON YOUR QUAD. IF THERE IS ANY YEAR MODELS I SHOULD LOOK OUT FOR THAT WOULD GIVE ME SOME PROB'S PLZ LET ME KNOW AND IF THERE IS ANY PROB THAT THE BIKE AS PERIOD LET ME KNOW CUZ IM LOOKING AT 06 LTR RIGHT NOW. SHOULD I JUST KEEP MY 07 YFZ OR GO WITH THE LTR. MY DAD HAS A LTZ AND I REALLY LIKE THE LTZ BUT ITS JUST NOT MY KIND OF BIKE.

73watermutt
12-22-2008, 11:24 AM
I'd like to see some too

cmmick
12-26-2008, 07:14 PM
I have an 07 for sale. I actually race my 450r. Bought the LTR for the dunes. Since the 450r is being rebuild, I took the LTR out last month. It was the first time I had it rippin' through the woods. I loved it. So much that if I didn't already have so much $$$ in the 450r, I'd switch. The LTR is pretty much stock (has Cherry Bomb). Suspension wise, I thought it was awesome. Oh my gosh, so sweet when I hit the throttle. I thought I might tag a few trees with it being wider . . not a one. This was a rocky course and I didn't even notice not having a dampner. I say go for the LTR!! Sorry I don't have pics, but it is stock anyways

WoodsRacer16
12-26-2008, 10:08 PM
thanks cmmick

timay4337
12-28-2008, 08:54 PM
you do not want an ltr for xc unless you are prepared to dump a lot of money into it, i sold my yfz to get one and oh man do i regret it. if you have a yfz now just stay on it the ltr isnt a xc bike, but if that doesnt stop you then buy mine :D hope that helps