PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious Classified ad

greenblood01
12-21-2008, 02:34 PM
This was on the District 18 forums, thought it might bring about some entertainment over here :D

OK, let me start off by saying this trx450r is only available for purchase by the manliest of men. My friend, if it was possible for an atv to sprout chest hair and a five-o-clock shadow, this 450r would look like Tom Selleck.

This thing was never intended for lazy trail riding or "playing" in the dunes. If that is the kind of quad you were looking for, do us all a favor and just stop reading right now. I mean it, stop.

This 450r was engineered by 3rd degree ninja super-warriors in the highest mountains of Japan to serve the needs of the man that cheats death on a daily basis. They didn't even consider superfluous nancy boy amenities like fuel injection or electric start (real men use the kick start).

No, this brute comes with the things us testosterone-fueled super action junkies need. It has a 80hp big bore engine to outrun.., well anything you want. This thing also has a steering stabilizer on it so that you could operate it with just one hand, leaving the other free to gesture to nearby competition if necessary, used this feature a time or two.

My price on this bad boy is an incredibly low $10,500, but I will entertain any reasonable offers. And by reasonable, I mean don't walk up and tell me you'll give me $5000 for it. That's liable to earn you a Burmese-roundhouse-sphincter-kick with a follow-up three finger eye-jab. Would it hurt? Hell yeah. Let's just say you won't be the prettiest guy at the coldplay concert anymore.

There's only 80 hours on this four wheeled hellcat from planet kickass. Trust me, it will outlive you and the offspring that will carry your name. It will live on as a monument to your Machismo.

Now go look in the mirror. If you see a rugged, no holds barred, super brute he-man macho Chuck Norris stunt double, then contact me. I might be out rock climbing or base jumping, but I will get back to you. And when I do, we'll talk price over a can of Stag while we listen to some Johnny Cash.

907Rider
12-21-2008, 02:36 PM
HAHAHA!

quad2xtreme
12-21-2008, 03:45 PM
I'll take two. :D

250r rider 88
12-21-2008, 03:58 PM
"Burmese-roundhouse-sphincter-kick"-:eek2: :huh

Ryan
12-21-2008, 10:31 PM
"Now go look in the mirror. If you see a rugged, no holds barred, super brute he-man macho Chuck Norris stunt double, then contact me. I might be out rock climbing or base jumping, but I will get back to you." <---- LMAO!!!! :p ...

Nac's22
12-22-2008, 07:29 AM
thats hysterical!... did a good job too i thought about buying it but im just not as good as chuck norris

elmer91
12-22-2008, 09:07 AM
one of these two people copied each other, or it is the same person
http://mydogscrap.com/ninjahauler.cfm

BlaineKaiser450
12-22-2008, 10:15 AM
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quadforce
12-22-2008, 10:48 AM
that was pretty dang funny...