View Full Version : 1985 honda atc 250r $2000.00

aztecgwynn
12-21-2008, 09:01 AM
I am selling my 1985 honda atc 250r. Trike is in great condition it has 210lbs of compression, carbon tech reeds, esr exhaust, ehs air box lid, and came with speedo from factory. Front fork legs were chromed and were rebuilt 9 months ago and rear shocks also rebuilt recently. Rear tires have 95% of tread left, all plastic in great condition. Only things that aren't OEM pieces are the dura blue stock replacement axle and the rad axle carrier but other wise I only bought OEM pieces for trike from servicehonda.com. I will give all include stock pieces exhaust, air box lid and a few miscellaneous items I have from trike.
I would love to keep this bike but my niece wants something with four wheels and electric start, and also this trike does not see much action as most of the time as it just sits in the garage majority of time.
If anybody interested email me at aztecgwynn@hotmail.com or if you live in Arizona call me at 480-205-0951, also please no scammers and if personal check or cashiers check will be used check must clear before I release bike and sign over pink slip to anyone thanks. Email me and I will forward pics I have cant get pictures to fit into this ad.