PDA

View Full Version : questions about the new esr 310 cylinder

trx250rider
12-20-2008, 07:56 PM
esr's selling a bolt on 310 cylinder kit for $599 and i was going to buy it, but i was wondering if anybody else has bought it and what should i expect..

morse250r
12-20-2008, 08:11 PM
they are a cheaper set up not made in the usa like the pro x they do have some updates ports but how long will they last ? thats anyones questions they are just barely released so no good true run time on em in the public

pm me if you want pics of my buddys 310 he has for sale hes looking to make a deal

1promodfan
12-20-2008, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by morse250r
they are a cheaper set up not made in the usa like the pro x they do have some updates ports but how long will they last ? thats anyones questions they are just barely released so no good true run time on em in the public

pm me if you want pics of my buddys 310 he has for sale hes looking to make a deal

On the contrary, Eddie at ESR told me it is a USA made cylinder. He said everyone tinks by it being so cheap that its not. He said he is buying straight from the foundry. (I think I spelled that right) I just ordered mine, should be here in a few days. Can't wait to get it installed on my bike.........which will be around March.