PDA

View Full Version : what bull!!!!

400exrider36
12-20-2008, 11:54 AM
just here to get some thoughts on some issues im having..

so, i live in a very small town in rural wisconsin.. there is an old abandon baseball field on the outskirts of town that people always drive their trucks in to do doughnuts and whatnot, the typical county people... well the other day i stopped by to watch a friend of mine show off his truck in the field then i left. The next day on my way home i seen an undercover cop come out of the field and stop and it looked like he took my plates down for some reason but i wasnt worried, not only did i not do anything wrong, I DRIVE A 85 FORD TEMPO!!! well anyway a week later a cop comes to my door saying im in trouble cause i was the one who ripped up the field cause the undercover cop got my plates... i said no? i stopped there but i didnt go in there, did u find the people who did it?... the cop yells WRONG ANSWER! i asked him what do u want me to say and he said, WELL WITH THAT ATTITUDE EXPECT MANY HEAVY FINES IN THE MAIL then slammed the door and left.... What the hel?? i dont even know what to do now...

For those of you who read all that, what do u think?? lol

12-20-2008, 01:04 PM
Cops are retarted. They once tole me I was driving my quad on the road when the engine was ripped out of it.

byrdman37876
12-20-2008, 01:06 PM
ask him if he seen u go in there and then ask for proof, hes probably pissed because he couldn't pin any body with it.

i wouldn't worry over it.

12-20-2008, 01:39 PM
that sucks man at least the 85 ford tempo got a laugh out of me I always idk why photoshop and do paint edit jobs to ford tempos and write ballin in my tempo on the side with funny parts and crazy drivers. I've seen the police accuse the wrong person just because they had to blame someone. We were once driving back from Canada and my aunt was following us coming back because we were going to the same house to hang out on the way back. We were speeding through this area and my aunt was doing the speed limit. A cop gets us with the radar gun and can pull out in time fromt he otherside of the bridge to catch us so he pulls over my aunt that was doing the speed limit. It was hilarious good thing they were let go but they always have to blame someone if they cant catch the person who did something wrong.

400exrider36
12-20-2008, 01:59 PM
lol yeah dumb.... im trying to tell myself not to worry about it but i guess the cop claims he got my plate number "after i was in there" which is obviously not possible, plus it was 1 in the morning and nobody was in sight the night i did stop by.
but apparently the cop can say anything he wants i guess... :(

250x_kyle
12-20-2008, 02:18 PM
if you didnt go in there and you do get some fines. take it to court.. you should win there.

400exrider36
12-20-2008, 02:21 PM
yeah probably whats gunna end up happening

quadracer707
12-20-2008, 02:45 PM
Ask them, do you really think this tempo can do that!!

400exrider36
12-20-2008, 02:53 PM
exactly!! haha

Ryan
12-20-2008, 03:52 PM
I would think, if he came to your house, he would have gave you the ticket right on the spot. Why would he leave and send you them in the mail? Maybe im wrong, I don't know. But like 250xkyle said, take it to court. If you did nothing wrong, then they won't be able to prove it.

12-20-2008, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
that sucks man at least the 85 ford tempo got a laugh out of me I always idk why photoshop and do paint edit jobs to ford tempos and write ballin in my tempo on the side with funny parts and crazy drivers. I've seen the police accuse the wrong person just because they had to blame someone. We were once driving back from Canada and my aunt was following us coming back because we were going to the same house to hang out on the way back. We were speeding through this area and my aunt was doing the speed limit. A cop gets us with the radar gun and can pull out in time fromt he otherside of the bridge to catch us so he pulls over my aunt that was doing the speed limit. It was hilarious good thing they were let go but they always have to blame someone if they cant catch the person who did something wrong.

Cops once thought I was some one else when I was 16. My friend lived next door and it was practicaly a drug house but we had no part of any thing that went on their. We where walking to his house and then a cop went by and pulled into his drive way and for some reason we stopped and ran back to my house and the cop seen us do that. So he came to my house and was asking for the dude he was after and then we said we dont know where he is and then the cops where trying to say I was my friends 21 year old brother when I was 16 and only his friend and they where asking me for my ID and stuff which I had no ID.

But cops are stupid. Last winter it was late at night and I was walking down the side walk at like 1am. Stupid cop goes by and calls a back up cop and then turns a U turn and tries to stop me when I was 18 and only walking down the side walk in town.

12-20-2008, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
I would think, if he came to your house, he would have gave you the ticket right on the spot. Why would he leave and send you them in the mail? Maybe im wrong, I don't know. But like 250xkyle said, take it to court. If you did nothing wrong, then they won't be able to prove it.

For most things you have to prove you didn't do wrong. If you cant prove it your guilty and guilty untill proven inosent in most cases.

Ryan
12-20-2008, 04:23 PM
If the cop caught him doing it, than why didn't he pull him over right then and there? Thats what I would say.

And question for you, why would you run away from a cop and go back into your house if you didn't do anything wrong? If you run away from a cop, then obviously it looks like your doing something you shouldn't be doing.

12-20-2008, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
And question for you, why would you run away from a cop and go back into your house if you didn't do anything wrong? If you run away from a cop, then obviously it looks like your doing something you shouldn't be doing.

yeah if i were a cop looking for someone and i pulled into the house i'm gonna bust people and i see people walking near the house just start running i would chase after you too and see whats up. Maybe he thought it was the people he was looking for thinking they knew they did something wrong and would run. I'll admit i ran from the cops a few times and i had good reason too but if i'm not doing anything wrong and the cop is looking for someonei wont run i'll just keep walking and if they stop me go over to the car and talk to them. that saves your *** if they come to your house questioning if they already talked to you. I've been accused of blowing up port o potties, driving a car on a golf course, driving a quad on a golf course, ding dong ditch, stealing stuff.. its rediculous some old people think every kid must be a punk and a criminal maybe they forget they were once a kid and how would they feel to always be blamed for something they didnt do idk

quads14589
12-20-2008, 04:43 PM
fuc k the popo, they try to make so much stuff up 2 of my dads freinds are cops and they tell me wat goes on alot, dont worry about it, its so fun to mess with the cops in the snow like iwas doign last night because they cant chase you at all.

TilltheEnd
12-20-2008, 09:41 PM
im not saying this is the case with you but officers can legally lie to you in order to get a confession. or they may be just planting "a seed" to see if your willing to snitch on the people that have actually commited the cimes. i would talk to your rents about it and possibly get a lawyer involved in order to keep your name clear. hope this works out b/c i hate it when the law accuses innoncent people of crimes they never commit

PolarisRider06
12-21-2008, 12:23 AM
i'd have to agree with the rest of the guys who say to take it to court if you get fined... ask for proof that it was you and why they didn't pull you over and ticket you on the spot if the caught you doing it and why it took them a week to come to your house after the fact just to falsly accuse you... also if your buddy had a truck and you were driving a tempo as long as it wasn't a ranger or little toyota you could probably go off of track width and tire tread width measurements ( if the tracks arent burried in snow but now which i suppose they probably are...)

greenblood01
12-21-2008, 01:33 AM
Next time that son of a ****** comes to your door tell him that your sexy from your chest "V" down to your ball fro and that he can suck a dick!!*uck him man. There are cops that I get along with, and ones that I don't. Sounds like one I don't. Good luck brother.

400exrider36
12-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by TilltheEnd
im not saying this is the case with you but officers can legally lie to you in order to get a confession. or they may be just planting "a seed" to see if your willing to snitch on the people that have actually commited the cimes. i would talk to your rents about it and possibly get a lawyer involved in order to keep your name clear. hope this works out b/c i hate it when the law accuses innoncent people of crimes they never commit

thats exactly what i figured, hes just trying to get me to say i did it.. he was pissed cause i said i didnt do it...
and why wouldnt the cop the "seen" me do it come to my house??? he also claimed the cop lived right within sight distance and i know theres not cause i know who lives in those houses.... AND if the cop did live there, the people that go to the field everyday would have gotten his attention and he could have called an on duty cop or came over himself....

greenblood01
12-21-2008, 11:35 PM
Disregard my last post. That must've been a long night.

Cr85rRida
12-22-2008, 12:02 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9RyKPJPmtwM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9RyKPJPmtwM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CHAR250R
12-22-2008, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by 250x_kyle
if you didnt go in there and you do get some fines. take it to court.. you should win there.

You still have to go to court. There's lost wages. Then it's your word against his. See where I'm going? Anything he says is true. :mad:

400exrider36
12-22-2008, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by greenblood01
Disregard my last post. That must've been a long night.

LOL!!!

12-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Cops in my town smoke weed and drive drunk. A lot of kids talk about cops taking other peoples weed and keeping it for their selfs. Well thats normaly just kids talking stupid. Well in my town thats what they really do half the time. They take your weed and then tell you your attatude depends on what happens so they normaly take your weed and let you go. 2 People I know smoked weed with a cop in my town litteraly.

And less than a year ago a cop in my town got pulled over for drunk driving. The cops let him go giving him only a warrning. Thats bull crap! :mad:

byrdman37876
12-22-2008, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by ltr450fly
Cops in my town smoke weed and drive drunk. A lot of kids talk about cops taking other peoples weed and keeping it for their selfs. Well thats normaly just kids talking stupid. Well in my town thats what they really do half the time. They take your weed and then tell you your attatude depends on what happens so they normaly take your weed and let you go. 2 People I know smoked weed with a cop in my town litteraly.

And less than a year ago a cop in my town got pulled over for drunk driving. The cops let him go giving him only a warrning. Thats bull crap! :mad:

I'm guessing its a very small town, don't they do random drug testing?

12-22-2008, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by byrdman37876
I'm guessing its a very small town, don't they do random drug testing?

Ya it is a pretty small town. Must not do testing and I dont see how drug testing would change any thing since they can already drive drunk basicaly ligaly cause their a cop.

jesseweaver
12-22-2008, 10:40 PM
the other night my friend was following me and he ended up getting pulled over. a cop was sitting in a drive way.... well he was behind me the whole time doing the same speed and hes in a truck and he asked the cop why he didnt pull over the mustang and the cop said he clocked me at 43 and the guy in the truck at 56 and this was in a 30 or 35 i forget:confused: not sure what it was but we were going the same speed

12-23-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by ltr450fly

in the city by me a cop is going 2 federal court for raping 2 women and dealing meth and he might even face the death penalty