PDA

View Full Version : just picked up a blaster

dirtbike&quad
12-20-2008, 07:04 AM
its god the updated front plastics which are cut, dg headpipe with fmf exhaust, belly skid plate and aarm ski plate, maxxis rear tires (i think..i forgot to look, might be holeshots)

its been a while since ive beeno on my 300. the blaster just needs a little world. small crack in the engine on the bottom, its leaking oil. i'm gonna jb weld that. and the seat has a tear in it ill have to get fixed, for now, a piece of duct tape will work.

how do i move the axle back to tighten the chain? i cant get the axle nuts (those 2 big ones on the back left portion of the axle) to move, is that normal, or am i supposed to move something else?

dirtbike&quad
12-20-2008, 07:05 AM
im pretty sure a lot of the pieces, rims, frame, etc, were painted, which sucks cuz theyre gonna chip, but i didnt get the quad to be a beauty queen i got it to **** around on

dirtbike&quad
12-20-2008, 07:06 AM
oh and by the carb, where the choke is, there is a white-ish colored lever. you can pull it to the left or leave it to the right. what does that little switch do?

woodsracer144
01-01-2009, 08:45 PM
post pics of the things you need help on I.E. the chain, and the switch on the carb...

mxblastermx
01-21-2009, 07:46 PM
to tighten the chain you'll need to loosed the bolts that hold the carrier to the swinger then loosen up the 2 bolts under the carrier and rotate the carrier then tighten it all back up

imprezkid
01-29-2009, 03:31 PM
fuel on/off swich?