PDA

View Full Version : anyone still play the original mx unleashed?

12-19-2008, 09:42 PM
Im just wondering if im the only oldschool person on here. My favorite track is Doha....best lap time on it is 1:22.05

BlaineKaiser450
12-19-2008, 09:44 PM
i did but i left it at my cousins :o

12-19-2008, 09:52 PM
i think i have every MX game since playstation lol I have quite a few of the MX for XBOX and for 360 I have Untamed. When Untamed 1st came out I thought it was difficult since it was so real and i didnt think it looked much better graphics wise. then i tried to play unleashed and oh man i shut it off after 10 minutes max saying how did i ever play this the graphics are so bad and you can case every jump and ride away. still loved the tracks and gameplay the way it was setup in unleashed having all the pro riders and sweet quads eash different and built from a different company.

JJs450r
12-20-2008, 01:01 AM
<<<-- this cat still is sad thing is im playing the original xbox version on the 360 :)

12-20-2008, 02:02 AM
I only have play station 2 with
MX unleashed,
atv off road fury 2,
atv off road fury 4,
grand theft auto sanandreas,
grand theft auto liberty city stories,
red dead revolver,
black,
Need for speed underground,
and 2 ps1 twisted metal games.

AND
Nitindo 64 with only star craft
&
Super nitindo with only supermario

12-20-2008, 09:29 AM
hey im playin the original unleashed on the original xbox jeremy haha i dont wanna hear it. Yea ive got a n64 with super smash brothers and diddy kong racing. I still think that some of the best games ever made were made for the n64

Ruby Soho
12-20-2008, 10:19 AM
i have been playing untamed lately.. havent touched a video game (the only thing i play is untamed.. not much of a gamer) since probly before summer time.

on this subject, on untamed under event series, i completed all the series most 1st or 2nd place and a few 3rd, but the last 3 (mini moto and stuff.. the stuff i really want to race) are still locked, how do i unlock them.. everything is completed:confused:

907Rider
12-20-2008, 01:53 PM
I still got the frist one, but I think the second one was better. Untamed was a disappointment, I got bored with it after a day.

JJs450r
12-21-2008, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
i have been playing untamed lately.. havent touched a video game (the only thing i play is untamed.. not much of a gamer) since probly before summer time.

on this subject, on untamed under event series, i completed all the series most 1st or 2nd place and a few 3rd, but the last 3 (mini moto and stuff.. the stuff i really want to race) are still locked, how do i unlock them.. everything is completed:confused:

go to cheat option and type toolazy :)

Mxjunkie
12-21-2008, 07:21 AM
I like how the dirtbikes handle and the overall game play vs untamed, now the quads in untamed are better but I think when they came out with atv off road fury 2 they hit the nail right on the head quad wise..

They still have some addicting tracks though! Once I figure out the fast lines of a track it's hard to get me to stop playing lol.. What was a bored moment turns into a fire breathing lap time war.. :blah:

Johnny Minehan
12-21-2008, 04:34 PM
Everyday.

Ruby Soho
12-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by JJs450r
go to cheat option and type toolazy :)

ill try it, most of the cheats i looked up dont work.. the only one that did was the handlebar one

pro-rider46
12-21-2008, 08:46 PM
my mx vs atv game dream is to have stock name brand quads to start with, have parts that do something and name brand parts as well. I would love to see the makers of Gran Turismo and the makers of untamed get together and make a b****in quad game.

and i still play the original mx unleashed

Mxjunkie
12-22-2008, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
ill try it, most of the cheats i looked up dont work.. the only one that did was the handlebar one

What's the handle bar one?

KXRida
12-22-2008, 11:27 AM
IMO still the best mx related game out. Nothing comes close the fury 2 and mx unleashed.