PDA

View Full Version : XC/MX/TT/ect.

Brauap
12-19-2008, 04:34 PM
As I was on some other sites.. I saw that they had specific forums for the XC/MX/TT/ect. racer and they also had one for the adverage trail rider. I think it would be very nice to have, for the people with the same interest. If your interested, I will post up the forums to give you an idea..

Pappy
12-22-2008, 10:06 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=28

Brauap
12-23-2008, 05:54 AM
I know where your talking about, and thanks, but I am talking about just for certain people. See, I am not apart of anyone of those series you have listed. And Trail Tales are just to telling stories..

Here, I can not make it any more clear than to just post these, sorry if I am breaking and rules on the site for posting other forums!

These are only three differnt sites that I have been to that has these. And I am SURE there are different. I hope I showed you, Pappy, and other mods on here what I was talking about, and I hope I didn't break any rules!!

(This reminds me, if you look at 'Planned Rides' in the OMR forums, we should also have something like that, I'd be so fun to meet people from this site. I had heard we use to have planned rides a few years back..)

Pappy
12-23-2008, 07:37 AM
I gotch..and I agree. I never liked the way this site has it spread out...kind of redundant as well.

I know(and I keep hearing soon) that when they finally bring out the new site, alot of sections will be gone, new added etc. so I am sure something along this will hopefully happen.