PDA

View Full Version : Traxxis Revo 3.3 Or Siberian Husky Pup?

TWILLIAMS16
12-18-2008, 12:11 PM
Opinions Please?

fastredrider44
12-18-2008, 12:25 PM
That's pretty vague to make a decision on. Some things to consider could be, if the toy truck breaks, you can fix it whenever you want. If the dog gets sick, you have to have money right away. The dog will eat whether you are playing with it or not. The dog will love you and the truck won't. What kinda situation are you in?

scuzz
12-18-2008, 12:27 PM
One's a toy and one's a companion and a commitment.

Alberta_Qaudin
12-18-2008, 01:19 PM
i think i would have to say if you're even asking this question then dont go with the husky. getting any dog let alone one as hyper and needs as much attention as a husky is a big deicision and isnt something you should be deciding against an RC truck.
it something you need to be sure of with out asking for opinions

Quad18star
12-18-2008, 02:32 PM
This is a no brainer .... get the truck.

If you have to ask the question between a toy and a pet , you're not ready for a pet. There's a lot of work that goes into taking care of an animal ... things to consider are ... can you afford the food ($60 a month) .. can you afford all the needles , rabbies vaccinations, dog tags , can you afford the supplies that come with a pet , such as pet crate, collars, toys. Will you be able to afford it if the dog gets sick ?

Dogs aren't soemthing you can put away in the closet or put on "re-charge" when the battery dies out.

I paid $700 for my lab , and I've spent atleast double that on food, pet accessories and vet bills and medications. And my dog isn't even 3 years old yet.

mittman
12-18-2008, 02:49 PM
if you get a husky you have to run it. my husky if he doesnt run a mile or two every week he will go nuts. most like to run away. if you dont train him to obey your every command and train him not to wonder very far from you he will probably run away. i take mine up to camp 1-2times a week and let him chase me while im on the atv. they also love to be outside during winter.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll267/dodgediesellover/my%20photos/michaelpictures253.jpg

quad2xtreme
12-18-2008, 03:21 PM
Friends asked me about getting a dog. I just said I wouldn't do it. I should have been stronger. The new approach is...

1) go into their house and whip it out and piss on the rug

2) cut a couch cushion open and spread the contents

3) take a rake and run it back and forth across the hardware floors

4) dig some holes in the yard

5) ask them if this bothers them at all.

If it doesn't then they are ready for a dog.

01 400EXer
12-19-2008, 11:36 AM
You can use the truck to run the dog. I have 2 Traxxas E-Maxxes and it is a blast getting them out and watching the dog chase them.